Do Something Cool and Win Something Cool - A Contest

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys -

I know this has been posted on the blog for a bit but it occurred to me that many of you may not check the blog, so I figured I'd re-post here! :)

"We're starting 2012 out with a giveaway! Our fans are our lifeblood and we love you like crazy! We also know sometimes you guys like making it known just how much you dig something, so we're giving you a good reason to do it! We want you to show us (and the rest of the world) just how much you dig Telltale Games! What does the (one) ultimate Telltale superfan win you ask? One of the limited edition Jurassic Park Blu-Ray Trilogy box sets and a Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition set, that's what!
jpgiveaway.jpg

How you show your Telltale fandom is completely up to you! Create a Telltale shrine in your bedroom complete with all of your TTG memorabilia and take a picture of it? Sure that works! Perform a song in which you profess your undying love for all things Telltale on video? Awesome! Truly, you can do whatever you like - as long as it's legal. Be creative. We'll feature the winner's entry and some of the runners-up on our blog after the contest ends!

Of course, every contest has rules, and here they are:

Email your entries (photos, links, etc.) to community@telltalegames.com by 12:00 am Pacific Time on Thursday, January 12, 2012
Must be located within the continental United States to win
We'll announce the winner of the limited edition Jurassic Park Blu-Ray Trilogy box set and Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition on Friday, January 13.

Good luck, and may the biggest, wildest, and most creative Telltale Games fan win! "

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.