RT Button is not working for me...

edited August 2012 in Jurassic Park
I just recently go a gamepad and I was trying it out but for some reason I can't start conversations with the RT button. Any known solution to this problem?

Comments

• edited February 2012
    i am pretty sure the game was meant for a mouse and keyboard
  • edited February 2012
    It has a controller/gamepad option? Doesn't seem like people with 360 controllers have had a problem but I'm using a Logitech Rumble 2 and every button works except the RT an possibly the LT which I haven't been asked to use yet.
  • edited February 2012
    Yeah I had the same problem as well with a Logitech gamepad I guess it hasnt been fixed yet, I ended up playing it with a keyboard.
  • edited February 2012
    I use XBOX360 Wireless remote and it works fine
  • edited February 2012
    The game is meant to use an Xb36o gamepad.
  • edited February 2012

This looks exactly like the controller I use yet my RT button is not working. Are you using direct input or the software that came with the controller? I just use direct input. Did you do anything special or change anything options wise when you were using your computer? I sure would like to figure this one out. The game is a ton easier to play with a controller.
  • edited March 2012
    Are the telltale members even aware of this problem? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere or a fix....
  • edited April 2012
    Dameon2k wrote: »
    This looks exactly like the controller I use yet my RT button is not working. Are you using direct input or the software that came with the controller? I just use direct input. Did you do anything special or change anything options wise when you were using your computer? I sure would like to figure this one out. The game is a ton easier to play with a controller.

I have a Dual Action and it does not work with JP, not even with a 360 emulator. From what I hear the new Logitech controllers like the F310, F510 and F710 work OK.
  • edited June 2012
    Are the telltale members even aware of this problem? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere or a fix....

They are either aware of it, and don't care that players like us cannot play the game we purchased.. Or there is something wrong with the communication at this company, because this is a major issue for what looks to be a good selection of players.

I have stopped buying Telltale Games titles because they refuse to address this.

Guess the short golden age ended with their success. I almost regret supporting them so much in their early stages, they're too big to care about me now.
  • edited August 2012
    I just recently go a gamepad and I was trying it out but for some reason I can't start conversations with the RT button. Any known solution to this problem?

Even if you use logitech or any other gamepads.You have to install the xbox360 gamepad controller drivers to your computer.Only by this way you can use both the x input gamepads directly or the direct input gamepads with emulator.
  • I FOUND THE TRICK OF THE SOLUTION ! One must reflect apon reverse-engineering principles. If one plays a PC game, you must first set the controller for programing, in this case the X-mode, ye see. Then the programming is set, as with all cases with PCs ! One cannot change the programming while in the game. Then simply run the game program, and you are done.
    I thought why would telltale games release a controller version, if it wouldl not work, so I gave this a try.
    facls posted: »

Dameon2k wrote: » This looks exactly like the controller I use yet my RT button is not working. Are you using direct input or the software

Sign in to comment in this discussion.