Mac version?

Well... that's all. You've made MAC versions of S&M Season 1 & 2 and I was wondering if there is ANY chance of having W&G on Mac. I've heard that it wasn't exactly a success but maybe you would get some extra customers from Apple... Maybe even an iPad version would go better than you expect :P

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I'm also voting for a Mac version. +1 :cool:
  • edited July 2011
    Yea i'd love a mac port
    Id vote for it +1
  • edited August 2011
    I would love to have this on Mac too! :)
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited September 2011
    nomecopies wrote: »
    You've made MAC versions of S&M Season 1 & 2
    Actually, there is no Mac version of S & M season 1 yet (I'm in the middle of playing it on my Mac using CrossOver Games, which works great, but I'd love a Mac version anyway).
    As for W & G on Mac: +1!
  • edited September 2011
    i would love a ps3 version too................damn lucky xbox 360
  • edited October 2011
    Definitely buying the mac version once it comes out =]
  • edited October 2011
    Telltale said they were planning on making all their games mac compatible but they seem to be taking their time with W&G, Strong Bad and Sam and Max season 1.
  • edited May 2013
    I'd love a Mac OS X version!
  • edited June 2013
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    Telltale said they were planning on making all their games mac compatible but they seem to be taking their time with W&G, Strong Bad and Sam and Max season 1.

Well, I recall reading that they were working their way backwards through their catalog, because the more recent games' assets are closer to what the current engine versions support than the older assets, or something to that effect; so, in effect, the farther they go back in their catalog, the more difficult it is for them to import their assets into their most recent game engine.

So I bet we can expect S&M Season 1 to be one of the last games they port to OS X.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we never see OS X ports of W&G and SBCG4AP due to licensing issues (Not that they wouldn't exist; just that TTG wouldn't be able to release them).
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited June 2013
    xbskid wrote: »
    I also wouldn't be surprised if we never see OS X ports of W&G and SBCG4AP due to licensing issues (Not that they wouldn't exist; just that TTG wouldn't be able to release them).
    Actually, the Mac version of SBCG4AP was released during one of your forum hiatuses. ;)
  • edited June 2013
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Actually, the Mac version of SBCG4AP was released during one of your forum hiatuses. ;)

Ah, I see! Well done, then. Now we just need Linux ports.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.