You know you are obsessed with strong bad...

edited September 2009 in Forum Games
You know you are obsessed with strong bad... If you call your computer "Compy". I want more suggestions (like on the SM version of this thread)

Comments

• edited October 2008
    When you see a duck, you instinctively say, "GET THAT FREAKING DUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!"
  • edited October 2008
    When you cant understand S*** of what somebody is saying and you say "he speaks homsarese":D
  • edited October 2008
    when you dont where a shirt in public.
  • edited October 2008
    (Where a shirt?)

When you can quote full sbe-mails and full sbe-mail DVD commentaries!
  • edited October 2008
    when you've memorized all the lines to all the SBEmails. IT'S A CURSE!!!
  • edited October 2008
    You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad when you make a "You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad" thread.
  • edited October 2008
    You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad when you make a "You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad" thread.

LAME.

You know your obessed with SB when you trick out your fist.
  • edited October 2008
    You know your obsessed with SB when you named your dog,cat,or goldfish "The Cheat"
  • edited October 2008
    You know your obsessed with SB when you named your dog "The Cheat"

You know "compy"..."lappy"? My Wii is named Wiiy.

Okay, that's not true. It's actually called "wiggity Wii-ner."
    That's how I know I'm obsessed.
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    You know you are obsessed with strong bad... If you call your computer "Compy". I want more suggestions (like on the SM version of this thread)

lol... I actually do use "Compy" and "Lappy" in regular speech... I like to think it's because I'm a big fan, but I think it has more to do with the fact I'm lazy and weird in general...

You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when you sit around on the internet waiting anxiously for the next episode (game or sbemail)... starting right after watching/playing the previous episode.
  • edited October 2008
    You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when... you sing a song before you open you emails
    (yes i do this)
  • edited October 2008
    me too
  • edited October 2008
    You know you're obsessed when you name your Guitar "Carol" and you use quotes in regular speech.

Yes, it's true. ^_^
  • edited October 2008
    You know your obsessed with SB when everyday you wake up feelin awsome!!!
    (Even though you slept on the remote again,last night)
  • edited October 2008
    (Even though you slept on the remote again,last night)

Ouch!
    When you kick your dog into a dryer.
  • edited October 2008
    When you think about painting your basement walls just like Strong Bads.
  • edited October 2008
    When you check your emails and make fun of every little mistake there is and their name and you also make fun of the no-names too
  • edited October 2008
    When you say awexome instead of awesome, grood instead of good, and a splode instead of explode.
  • edited October 2008
    When you try to will in and out of your favorite mini-golf place.
  • edited October 2008
    Ckool5000 wrote: »
    When you try to will in and out of your favorite mini-golf place.

Oh, I REALLY have to try that.
  • edited October 2008
    I couldn't think that the cases are so many...
  • edited October 2008
    When you say awexome instead of awesome, grood instead of good, and a splode instead of explode.

This may also mean you have a terrible lisp.
  • edited October 2008
    You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when... you have a seasons pass to the video games, max awesomeness on all of them, have watched 100% of the content on the site and DVD s and call your camera Snappy.
  • edited October 2008
    You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad when you refer to people who annoy you as "fhqwagads".
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    When you see a duck, you instinctively say, "GET THAT FREAKING DUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!"
    You know your obsessed with SB when you named your dog,cat,or goldfish "The Cheat"
    zimmi88 wrote: »
    lol... I actually do use "Compy" and "Lappy" in regular speech... I like to think it's because I'm a big fan, but I think it has more to do with the fact I'm lazy and weird in general...

You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when you sit around on the internet waiting anxiously for the next episode (game or sbemail)... starting right after watching/playing the previous episode.
    When you think about painting your basement walls just like Strong Bads.
    (yeah i know thats a lot of stuff to quote) i do all of this, and my bedroom is acually painted like his basement. finished it 5-7 weeks ago actually:D
  • edited October 2008
    You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when you find yourself on an internet message bored talking about how obsessed you with Strong Bad. Seriously, there's gotta be something more productive I could be doing right now.
  • edited October 2008
    Pinkfreud wrote: »
    "fhqwagads"
    You totally spelled it wrong. It's spelled "fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf"

You're know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when you correct the spelling of fhqwhgads and know it by heart.
  • edited October 2008
    You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when you begin to assimilate his pronounciations for words like "competition" and "capsule".

(seriously you guys, it's like, major fun to say "capsule" like Strong Bad does in the Strong Bad Email: time capsule)
  • edited October 2008
    lol
  • edited October 2008
    *Whistles*

NO I DON"T CALL ME COMPUTER MY COMPY!

When you watch H*R at School.

*Whistles some more*
  • edited October 2008
    Or, when you feel no shame in letting your little brother (or sister) sleep in the grill, or the crisper drawer...while it's still in the fridge.
  • edited October 2008
    Or when you say "Ms. America" at the end of random sentences and call people "Elizagerth", both of which I do to my kids or when the phone has rung and the people (or computer who's making the dumb call) hang up without saying anything.
  • edited October 2008
    When you know most of the Secrets in H*R.com
  • edited October 2008
    You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad when you say the sentence "I'd be doing that all the time." like "I'd be all the time doing that.", and when you spend your spare time thinking of "genius" new bedtime snacks like Suudsu.
  • edited October 2008
    When you say dont insted of don't.
  • edited October 2008
    When you refer to somebody as a "five-bucks haver".

I really did that the other day, unfortunately nobody else got it.
  • edited October 2008
    You know you're obsessed with Strong Bad when you flip someone off with both hands and yell "DOUBLE DEUUUUUUUCE!!"

Which I did yesterday.
  • edited October 2008
    ...When you call it your "twees"
  • edited October 2008
    I've got some.

When you feel compelled to sing the Laserdisc song whenever someone mentions Laserdiscs.

When you were so excited when SBGC4AP was announced that you spent several months repeatedly squeezing the Internet dry for more information.

When you've written so much fanfiction about Strong Bad that you've picked up some of his speech patterns.

...Don't look at me like that. I pick up speech patterns really easily; it helps me write fanfiction. It's a vicious circle.
  • edited October 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    an internet message bored

...When you call an internet forum a internet message bored
Sign in to comment in this discussion.