Homsar Wierd and Wacky Quotes Contest!!!

edited September 2009 in Forum Games
Here's an example: "Aaaaah! It's the best man! I don't think I deserve these two cents!" Okay, it's probably not that Homsar-ish, but it works, right?

Let it begin!

Comments

• edited October 2008
    AAAaaAAaaaaaAAAaaa I could fly an apricot to the mOOooOOooOOoon
  • edited October 2008
    "MaAaAaAaAay starfish justice not impuuuuuuugn!"
  • edited October 2008
    AaAaAaAaAHHHHHH won the all the squirrel iguana boxing race.
  • edited October 2008
    :cool:pLeAse LeaVE a COwboY aFteR tHe ToOoOoOoOot!
  • edited October 2008
    AAAaaaAAAHHHhhHH! Please sir scrumple, I wish you couldn't believe my biscuits!
  • edited October 2008
    "Daaah, I'm a boogy hotdog pretty-boy!"
  • edited October 2008
    AaaaAaaaaAAaaaaAAAA! Don't forget about your Vistoooo.
  • edited October 2008
    I'm the gap between the bald and the cornerslice!

WhoOoOoOoOo has the golden stanza of navy town?

Don't remove the taAaAg, it's a thunderous uprising!

DaAaAAaAaAaA! Commuting is the goal of the tennis dancers!

HiIiIiIjack a taco, Gary! Hijack a taco!
  • edited October 2008
    Crumpets are my Favorite Toy...

Edit: (What the prize?)
  • edited October 2008
    DaHaHaI'm the mystical man of wonders! and DaHahAI'm a radioactive bon bon!
  • edited October 2008
    AaAaAaaaaAAA!!!! NO thanks OFFICER, ive GOT one BIG round ONE!!!!!111!!!1!
  • edited October 2008
    Duahahahahahaaa! That's the way the hotel manager walks the pineapple!
  • edited October 2008
    ig0rpwnwEd wrote: »
    duahahahahahaaa! That's the way the hotel manager walks the pineapple!
    rofl
  • edited October 2008
    daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh im a potatoe on the telltale tour.
  • edited October 2008
    DahAhAhA Plug the cord, I'll cut your life!
  • edited October 2008
    WaAaaaaAAaaaAaAaaaA!!! Beat it was Mike's destrony!
  • edited October 2008
    AAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAAaaaaaaaHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I think you just lost your
    iguana puffs!
  • edited October 2008
    AAAAaaaaAAAAaaa I make one eckerd of a pincil striped medallion!
    The toast tot the AAAaaaAAAaaa Gravy men!
    I feel a prancer pantser on the loooOOOoooOOOooose!
    I think a guy like me is AAaaAAaaaAAAlready a mickington angel!
    Fred has three but I have seveEEEeeeEEEn!!!
  • edited October 2008
    I forgot to tell you guys that this year's contest will end this December. Sorry for not telling you. Keep your hopes up! There'll be more a-comin!

"What's mine is yours, black ninja!"
  • edited October 2008
    HeeeEEeey Hermen, I'm gettin' wallet flavored weedgies!
  • edited October 2008
    AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAA, Time for a triple, Loranzo Garcia! I'm worried for the cube farms!

Mile-high triangles are the chance for tomorrow!

That'll be two hondy for the good times, but don't forget the toilet ticket!
  • edited November 2008
    AAaaaaaaaAaaaa, I'm the Doctor Doo-doo of the future!

(Man, these are fun to make!)
  • edited November 2008
    daaaaaaahhhhhh ill pint you a baby key monkey
  • edited November 2008
    daaaaaaaahhhhhh Chocolate ate my tom tom
  • edited November 2008
    AaaAaAaAAaaaah I'm a part of this balanced breakfast!!
  • edited November 2008
    AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaah there goes the Thnikkaman. Yay.
  • edited November 2008
    Hojo got the cotton balls, Grandma, cause I'm a rip-roaring freeloader!
  • edited November 2008
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii WWWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaSSSSSSSSSSSS rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSeeeeeeeeeeeeeDDDDDDD
    bbbbbbbbbbbYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CCCCCCCCCuuuuuuuuuPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ooooooooooooooooFFFFFFFFFFFF ccccccccccccOOOOOOOOOOOOffffffffffEEEEEEEEE
  • edited November 2008
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd
    bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cccccccccuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppp ooooooooooooooooffffffffffff ccccccccccccooooooooooooffffffffffeeeeeeeee

lol
  • edited November 2008
    i know, but i copied from homsar! by that i mean he actually says that!
  • edited November 2008
    For the record, he says he's the "son of a Chipwich"

Also, according to this he says that the greater the need for communication the more sense he makes, so what sort of circumstances are we talkin' about here?
  • edited November 2008
    AAAAAAHHHH I smell like pork sausage pumkin beans.

Strong Bad: I stopped looking in these drawers after I found Strong Mad's "below the belt paste"! (jibblie,jibblie,jibblie)
  • edited November 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    For the record, he says he's the "son of a Chipwich"

Also, according to this he says that the greater the need for communication the more sense he makes, so what sort of circumstances are we talkin' about here?

Yeah, I read this. But it still makes sense to make a quote contest!

Right?
  • edited November 2008
    Do you know what I think would be cool, my good Sir Snicklin? I think it would be cool if (in light of the fact that many of Homsar's quotes do make good sense in context) you required all of us to include a context for our quotes. They would go something like this:

(about to be run over by a locamotive)"I"m the Dukes of Hazard in 1985!"

And, of course, the interpretation of that particular quote would be that Homsar thinks he's about to be cancelled (aka: run over by a locamotive).

I understand that many of Homsar's quotes make much much less direct sense than that, so lots of people would probably have a blast coming up with the most indirect, convoluted, roundabout way to communicate an idea that they can think of.

Well Snicklin, am I crazy, or is that a good idea? I am inclined to believe the latter, but I will let you decide.
  • edited November 2008
    AaAAAaAAaAaaAaA My cheese snack left me on the bridge of puuuuddiiing.
  • edited November 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Do you know what I think would be cool, my good Sir Snicklin? I think it would be cool if (in light of the fact that many of Homsar's quotes do make good sense in context) you required all of us to include a context for our quotes. They would go something like this:

(about to be run over by a locamotive)"I"m the Dukes of Hazard in 1985!"

And, of course, the interpretation of that particular quote would be that Homsar thinks he's about to be cancelled (aka: run over by a locamotive).

I understand that many of Homsar's quotes make much much less direct sense than that, so lots of people would probably have a blast coming up with the most indirect, convoluted, roundabout way to communicate an idea that they can think of.

Well Snicklin, am I crazy, or is that a good idea? I am inclined to believe the latter, but I will let you decide.

Yep, you're right. But I'd doubt that Homsar would care. He has Jengaships to sink.

I only made this contest for the sake of entertainment. I would have made this a word salad contest, but then I thought of Homsar. Homsar has wierd speech patterns, and everyone knew him. Besides, these quotes, if they fit into the situation, could make perfect sense. Example: Someone made one saying "Don't remove the taaag, it's a thunderous uprising", Homsar could be an employee at a coat factory, advising a coustomer not to remove the tag. Would you agree that that's Homsar-ish enough? If you disagree, read this article.

Have I made my point?
  • edited November 2008
    Yeah I understand. It's entertaining to make up random word salads (with croutons!) and I wouldn't want the requirement of a context to suck any of the fun out of it for anyone. Still, if I end up post any more quotes myself, I will definitely make up a context.

In fact...

(in the middle of an endless field full of short, brown grass) "I don't know west from left in this hairy dangle-wood!"
  • edited November 2008
    Taht's cool. No hard feelings.
  • edited November 2008
    actually, on one of the sbemails in an easter egg, on top of the screen it says"homsar's parents" and it shows a picture of a cup of coffee and an oreo!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.