What was your best experience with Tales from the Borderlands?

2»

Comments

• Well, yeah...It was like the big surprise of the trailer.

Demarcoa posted: »

I didn't. Did they spoil that? I'm glad I've started to avoid Telltale's trailers...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

It was the one from way back in the day when it was first announced, although Jack also appeared in the first episode 1 trailer as well.

enter link description here

Demarcoa posted: »

I didn't. Did they spoil that? I'm glad I've started to avoid Telltale's trailers...

• I think To the Top is the better song compared to Kiss the Sky, but I prefer the Episode 2 intro over Episode 4.

I'm the only one who liked the intro to Episode 4 way more than the intro to Episode 2, apparently...

• Yeah. Kind of makes me feel bad for those who did have it spoiled in the announcement trailer.

You must have been one of the blessed few who didn't see the announcement trailer.

• You were.... R.I.P. Vaughn

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I WAS IN LEGITIMATE FEAR THAT I HAD BEEN SPOILED HOW DARE YOU

• That scene had my roommate and I in stitches.We were like WTH then lost it. Since then we've had a few "bro bro bro bro" conversations.

cussbunny posted: »

I already answered this but I definitely have to give a shout out to the "bro, bro, bro bro bro" scene. I was like "what the actual shit is

• After the huge gap between Episode 1 and 2, I was psyched to play the second. So psyched, in fact, that I had several friends, separately, go through and play them on my system. In total, I have seen the first two episodes, from beginning to end, a total of 6 times. I went through them alone twice, then with my brother, then with three of my closest friends who loved it. It was a nice thing to experience, and spread the TftB hype around a little. Might've even brought us closer together. Sounds cheesy... but I love cheese.

• NO

No_username posted: »

You were.... R.I.P. Vaughn

• Also also, the moment during the Ep 3 intro when they are all playing a tabletop RPG and Athena rolls a natural 1 and flips the board.

Can someone here on the Telltale staff find the writer responsible for that moment and just buy them a beer from me, because that was perfect.

• Nah I liked it way more too, listened to the song for like 3 days after I played episode 4 lol.

I'm the only one who liked the intro to Episode 4 way more than the intro to Episode 2, apparently...

• Hmmm, tough one. I love the opening song section to Episode 4, I laughed so much during that. But that thing in Episode 3 where Rhys and Sasha are on the platform and Rhys thinks they're going to die, was just, cried tears of laughter XD

That thing with Handsome Jack when he takes over Rhys and gets him stuck in the chair, friggin epic, but I'm scared ;.;

• Tell some guy i did his mom

• The fake gun battle - perfection

All the opening credits but especially number 4. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to episode 5 credits more than anything? :')

Anytime one of them exaggerates the story and the other buts in with some sarcasm. Like Fiona jumping on to the back of a motorcycle: "oh yeah, that happened."

So many great moments :)

• edited October 2015

Just kidding already posted here haha

• In my view nothing comes close to episode 2's intro.

• The finger gun battle and the end of episode 2 were the best

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited October 2015

Man that's not a fair question, there's way too many to choose from! If I had to pick one per episode though it'd be:

Rhys trying to be all Tactical Espionage Action and not doing such a great job at it...

enter image description here

Episode 2's opening

Uhh... no comment. It's just an amazing sight. Loader Bond.

And of course, this is Episode 4's...

The invisible gun fight

• Five words: Hail. To. The. King. Baby.

That entire ending sequence gives me goosebumps every time without fail, it's actually probably the scene I've been most emotionally invested in from the whole series (yes, even THAT scene in ep 4) - the music, the pacing, those gorgeous little conversations we get to have with August and Vasquez leading up to it - it just built up so beautifully to that phenomenal climax.

I think it's one of the most cinematic moments of any Telltale game - I absolutely adore it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.