Masked Kidnapper's Identity Episode 5 [SPOILERS]

2»

Comments

• The way the stranger spoke goes completely against the way Loaderbot speaks for one. The whole reason he wanted the story told was to find out why they shot Gortys yet he asked about the whole story and he was there for most of it.

NukemDukem posted: »

what part didnt make sense?

• edited October 2015

I think it's fair to say, no one saw that coming. In fact, had anyone predicted Loader Bot as being The Stranger, they would have been laughed out of the forum.

• Loader Bot actually mentioned in his reveal scene that he didn't want Rhys and Fiona to know who he was because he thought they would lie and not give him the honest truth about what happened, so of course he would ask them the whole story and as a bonus, he gets to know them more and understand where their morals lay in their characters to decide if he can fully trust them or not. It doesn't really go against Loader Bot's character.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The way the stranger spoke goes completely against the way Loaderbot speaks for one. The whole reason he wanted the story told was to find out why they shot Gortys yet he asked about the whole story and he was there for most of it.

• so true about the laughing thing - its so unexpected that people wouldnt believe you if you told them

ClemRanger posted: »

I think it's fair to say, no one saw that coming. In fact, had anyone predicted Loader Bot as being The Stranger, they would have been laughed out of the forum.

• edited October 2015

Brah

• Amazing reveal.

Never would have guessed it.

• That surprised me so much

• I honestly thought it was August or a past Borderlands character. The reveal surprised me. Nice plot twist, Telltale.

• I was SO relieved that it wasn't Felix. Bullet dodged!

• yep

Leluch123 posted: »

Like 99% of people here my reatcion was NO FUCKING WAY!!!! what a plot twist!

• hmmm interesting.

I honestly wasn't happy with the Stranger being Loader Bot...after he took his mask off, I paused my game and left the room. Sure it was a p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.