TftB Ending

2»

Comments

• You had to tell Rhys as Fiona: "Stay away from Sasha"

And have Rhys reply: "I'm interested in somebody else."

I totally had Rhys and Fiona vibes, why didn't they let me confirm them being togetherrr? I even thoroughly explained Sasha was just a friend!

• edited October 2015

honestly really hoping they do i'm not that into playing telltale games but i will do anything for these characters/ this world

I would say no, since this game has the architecture of a FPS ending. Borderlands 3 will probably go right back to the standard formula from here.

• i feel like they didn't just get whisked off to neverland to never be seen again though like i don't see why they're discounted from borderlands 3.

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda dont think she will sadly. Like, almost every character from Tales can from be in Borderlands 3 but Rhys and Fiona which is kinda sad, we dont even know where they are now.

• Not in mine, I chose Rhysha.

Rhys and Fiona get teleported to a sunny planet, lying on a lounge and making out.

• Well, it is called the Vault of The Traveler so... I assume it takes them places.

MarteenPyro posted: »

At the ending of B2 there was a map what showed many many vaults, the chest was probably a teleporter to one of them. That's my imagination.

• Why the hell the statue of a unicorn on Helios bleeding ?!

Because she was an actual living pony (uh, sorry, Pandoracorn) made out of diamonds. Her name is Butt Stallion and she was Jack's: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Butt_Stallion

• The big question I want answered is did she have an escape pod? You'd think Jack would have wanted her to make it out with him, even if he didn't have enough pods for his employees.

Why the hell the statue of a unicorn on Helios bleeding ?! Because she was an actual living pony (uh, sorry, Pandoracorn) made out of diamonds. Her name is Butt Stallion and she was Jack's: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Butt_Stallion

Sign in to comment in this discussion.