We Want Season 2!

Comments

• I want a second season as well but it could be a while what with that Batman game coming out, the last episode of Minecraft, some new Walking Dead storyline plus more Game of Thrones so I'd say we might as well get comfy. :/

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I want to believe you... ;-; Ugh, I'm willing to do anything for Telltale so we can get at least a S2 announcement ;-;

• Don't forget the Marvel game and the Super Shows

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

I want a second season as well but it could be a while what with that Batman game coming out, the last episode of Minecraft, some new Walking Dead storyline plus more Game of Thrones so I'd say we might as well get comfy.

• And Wolf Among Us Season 2!

hueheuheuheuehueheuheuhehu

dojo32161 posted: »

Don't forget the Marvel game and the Super Shows

• hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha

cries

Poogers555 posted: »

And Wolf Among Us Season 2! hueheuheuheuehueheuheuhehu

• cries with you

Blockb0ys posted: »

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaaha

• How I'll be when they announce Season 2.

I like Jontron, okay?

• I.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

All in motion with the disagree? I.

• I have always have this strange suspicion that Fiona found a very young Sasha on the streets of Hollow Point and liked her so much that she basically adopted her as her sister. I really feel that Fiona have a motherly persona when she is around Sasha rather than a sisterly.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't really think that they are blood sisters at all, that's why they don't look similar at all x3 Although, if they are blood sisters

• Me when Wolf Among Us Season 2 is finally announced

How I'll be when they announce Season 2. I like Jontron, okay?

• edited January 2016

Need.. Season..... Two....... Season 1 won so many fucking awards, they can't not do a second season!

• Well here we are, 4 months later. If there is going to be a season 2 I hope they would just give us a timeframe of when it would happen. like late 2017 etc. I would much rather know that its going to happen rather then wonder. its killing me.

• We have to keep strong till the fall!

Enigma12 posted: »

Well here we are, 4 months later. If there is going to be a season 2 I hope they would just give us a timeframe of when it would happen. like late 2017 etc. I would much rather know that its going to happen rather then wonder. its killing me.

• I.

God i hope this doesnt happen. Therir weakest game since Jurassic park

• So you have returned Jack?

• You know what, as long as the crew from Tales is in Borderlands 3 somehow, I'd be fine with a little longer wait for Season 2. But gosh dangit, we need to see these chaarcters go through with their story. And freakin' imagine these guys as Vault Hunters (Or at the very least, Fiona) in Borderlands 3; DLC or not I'd instantly take it

• nice comment, although I believe they are clearly blood related, it would be really sweet if it is as you said.

I have always have this strange suspicion that Fiona found a very young Sasha on the streets of Hollow Point and liked her so much that she

• Too painful. Too soon. Almost a year but it's still too damn soon

• That would be the biggest irony ever if they were to announce S2 of Tales on that day...

Blockb0ys posted: »

Too painful. Too soon. Almost a year but it's still too damn soon

• You know, if Telltale was to announce Tales season 2 on February 17th, that would would just feel, beyond appropriate.

• Nah, just visiting because a couple of people tagged me recently. I miss everyone, though!

Leluch123 posted: »

So you have returned Jack?

• edited January 2016

enter image description here

Also, I just spent SO long trying to find the Rhys version of that pic... My TFTBL Google-fu has apparently vanished in my absence from these forums. I--I'm sorry I let everyone down...

OMG, now I can't find a Loaderbot 'I am shame' pic to apologise with... That's it, I'm re-banishing myself from here - I clearly no longer belong... :(

You know, if Telltale was to announce Tales season 2 on February 17th, that would would just feel, beyond appropriate.

• Me when that happens//

You know, if Telltale was to announce Tales season 2 on February 17th, that would would just feel, beyond appropriate.

• edited January 2016

Let's see:
    -Fiona as the Jack Of All Stats character.

-Rhys as the Beastmaster (summoning Dumpy Mk II, anyone?) and possibly dual-wielding Atlas handguns.

-Sasha as the newest DPS-maker.

-August as the next Berserker.

-Vaughn as the new Cleric archetype.

-Loader Bot as the Tank.

You know what, as long as the crew from Tales is in Borderlands 3 somehow, I'd be fine with a little longer wait for Season 2. But gosh dang

• You cleary don't....

and you mean that one?

Also, I just spent SO long trying to find the Rhys version of that pic... My TFTBL Google-fu has apparently vanished in my absence from thes

• Hi, I killed you again as Maya and blew up what would be your lava-spewing attack dog with your personal Death Star and picked a Fire Leech off the ground.

All in a day's work!

• edited January 2016

Im trying to find that feel Rhys as well but I cant find it ;-; Oh well I guess this will do

Also, I just spent SO long trying to find the Rhys version of that pic... My TFTBL Google-fu has apparently vanished in my absence from thes

• Sike! I found it

• 5 Hours Later...

Sike! I found it

• S-s-shut up g-guy, I found it by accident d-d-dude!

dojo32161 posted: »

5 Hours Later...

• Quite honestly, I'd imagine Vaughn's ability being a little less powerful the others. But since he's a former accountant, he'd have greater chances of getting more cash or even better loot when his ability is used for a kill. I dunno, just a thought

LawmanZero posted: »

Let's see: -Fiona as the Jack Of All Stats character. -Rhys as the Beastmaster (summoning Dumpy Mk II, anyone?) and possibly dual-wieldi

• Between episode 1 and episode 2 the wait time was beyond long. I think it was about 17 weeks?

But during the middle of the wait, hype started going that it was going to be released on february 17th - everyone thought it was going to release on that day.

Then it didn't. The pain and hopelessness and rage almost broke the forums. It's now a running gag to say "F17 confirmed" as a joke when you're waiting for something or it's not really confirmed.

Hold up, what exactly is F17?

• I deserve that gif... I really do...

And please tell me that's your own screenshot, because I searched EVERYWHERE!

You cleary don't.... and you mean that one?

• I appreciate the effort - I'm clearly not worthy!

S-s-shut up g-guy, I found it by accident d-d-dude!

• enter image description here

LawmanZero posted: »

Hi, I killed you again as Maya and blew up what would be your lava-spewing attack dog with your personal Death Star and picked a Fire Leech off the ground. All in a day's work!

• I envy both your ignorance and innocence.

Those were dark times...

Hold up, what exactly is F17?

• ....nope I found it like after 5 minutes of search....

I deserve that gif... I really do... And please tell me that's your own screenshot, because I searched EVERYWHERE!

• BRB changing my user name to Nakayama because I'm so damn useless...

....nope I found it like after 5 minutes of search....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.