We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Now I think about it, No Season 2 till Borderlands 3 has pushed the canon forward. Borderlands 3 has got a hell of a story to add on to now.

Also will answer questions about the characters new & old so when/if season 2 arrives we've got a plot point to move on.

Yeah maybe... of course this is my speculation/thoughts.

• Firstly i thought about TFTB as a game i dont have to play, Borderlands was never one of my favourite franchises. Then i watched a short part of a lets play, and i instantly fell in love with the game, and bought it right away. Now my own journey is over, and i have to say, its one of my favourite games of all time! Im very sad that its over now, and i hope there will be a second season, so i can continue this fantastic story together with these awesome characters, that really grew on my heart!

• edited January 2016

This is what i'm doing while waiting for season 2 / borderlands 3.

I have a MASSIVE collection of Legendarys/Pearls/Seraph weapons on bl2. My weekend was spent collecting. Thanks to some randoms that joined my game

enter image description here

That and making gifs & edits - falloutlands.tumblr.com I'm always working on new gifs. Currently doing Borderlands TPS Athena outfits.

• It's impossible not to love the world of borderlands.

NoCheatz posted: »

Firstly i thought about TFTB as a game i dont have to play, Borderlands was never one of my favourite franchises. Then i watched a short par

• And a small athena one is done.

enter image description hereenter image description here

This is what i'm doing while waiting for season 2 / borderlands 3. I have a MASSIVE collection of Legendarys/Pearls/Seraph weapons on bl2

• So this just released...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited January 2016

197 <3

also that line line...sequel baiting.... he knows....

So this just released...

• So ...

This literally isn't a huge topic for discussion, but a coworker just filled me in on the Pain Train perk in Fallout 4, and all I can think about now is Brick from Tales.

"All aboard the pain train!"

• I love brick.

So ... This literally isn't a huge topic for discussion, but a coworker just filled me in on the Pain Train perk in Fallout 4, and all I can think about now is Brick from Tales. "All aboard the pain train!"

• "I punch the initiative."

I love brick.

• enter image description here

"I punch the initiative."

• Talk to the prisoner (with words)

"I punch the initiative."

• Moment you realize that we still haven't gotten the cast interviews yet

Poogers555 posted: »

Moment you realize that we still haven't gotten the cast interviews yet

• Anything would be nice right now. Let's have the cast talking to each other in their character's voice and I would be happy.

Or Telltale just tweet "Season 2" and I would still be happy.

• Playing Tales a lot go me into Borderlands 2 again. Currently sitting at OP3, and I was level 50 last month.

• Whatever happened to that? They said there would be an interview with the cast and even did the whole question post thread last year T_T I had my popcorn and soda all ready to watch those interviews and everything

• I bet they're waiting for F17.

• I fthey announced Season 2 and didn't specify when it would be released; I'd be happy but more suspenseful then I am now. I still can't handle that it's over... For now.

Anything would be nice right now. Let's have the cast talking to each other in their character's voice and I would be happy. Or Telltale just tweet "Season 2" and I would still be happy.

• Aye...I keep picturing and fantasizing a Season 2...

I fthey announced Season 2 and didn't specify when it would be released; I'd be happy but more suspenseful then I am now. I still can't handle that it's over... For now.

• I'm trying to sleep as much as possible until season 2 is announced

Playing Tales a lot go me into Borderlands 2 again. Currently sitting at OP3, and I was level 50 last month.

• There are days I'm convinced season 2 is never going to happen, and then there are days where I can just feel season 2 getting announced.

Help.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited February 2016

don't worry two more weeks till F17! something has to happen then!

There are days I'm convinced season 2 is never going to happen, and then there are days where I can just feel season 2 getting announced. Help.

• ill hold you to this.

Leluch123 posted: »

• Just to remind you all F17 is almost upon US!

• 2 more days.

#Hype

Just to remind you all F17 is almost upon US!

• edited February 2016
  • Noipe, I'd prefer Borderlands 3 over Season 2.

Brodester08 posted: »

Are we getting season 2? (Poll)

• Borderlands 3 won't be coming for years, and they're made by completely different studios, so we could definitely have Tftb season 2 before borderlands 3.

Noipe, I'd prefer Borderlands 3 over Season 2.

• F17 HYPE

Just to remind you all F17 is almost upon US!

• It's officially that sacred day in my neck of the woods, so I thought I'd better come back and pay my respects:

#NEVERFORGET

• It's still February 16th in Telltale's time zone, there's still hope.

It's officially that sacred day in my neck of the woods, so I thought I'd better come back and pay my respects: #NEVERFORGET

• K so Feb 17th is tomorrow, its going to be a party, its going to be great, all the announcements, its happening, its all happening tomorrow get ready, everyone get ready!

F17 HYPE

• I just finished the game, and I'm just... I don't even know. I'm super glad I played it. It was awesome! I just want mooore...

My husband plans on playing it but is procrastinating, so I have no one to talk to about this.
    So I'm going to back track in this thread and read everyone else's feelings, because I have too many.

Also, I don't know the importance of F17, specifically, but it seems I came in at the perfect time. :)

• Also, I don't know the importance of F17, specifically, but it seems I came in at the perfect time. :)

It's a forum joke people made up when people become convinced TFTB's second episode would come out on February 17th of 2015, so F17 isn't a serious thing.

With that being said...

Praise F17

I just finished the game, and I'm just... I don't even know. I'm super glad I played it. It was awesome! I just want mooore... My husband

• It's also 22:12 February 16 in my timezone :S

It's still February 16th in Telltale's time zone, there's still hope.

• so F17 isn't a serious thing.

dojo32161 posted: »

Also, I don't know the importance of F17, specifically, but it seems I came in at the perfect time. It's a forum joke people made u

K so Feb 17th is tomorrow, its going to be a party, its going to be great, all the announcements, its happening, its all happening tomorrow get ready, everyone get ready! F17 HYPE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.