Favorite Quotes from Season 1

2»

Comments

• Also, I thought Laura Bailey's (Fiona's VA) delivery of "Maybee hee hasss a question!" in Episode 5 when the bandit/Vaughn raises his hand was perfect.

• If I remember correctly the "hug you" line from Handsome Jack occurs when you say "I've earned this." in Jack's office.

This is probably gonna be really long. If I like 'em, I probably have them in gifs: And al

• Loaderbot's deadpan delivery of "Come with me if you want to leave," made me laugh most.

• Thaaat's right. Thanks.

Enado posted: »

If I remember correctly the "hug you" line from Handsome Jack occurs when you say "I've earned this." in Jack's office.

• "Oh yeah? Well would a crazy person attach a gun to their spine?"-Professor Nakayama, crazy person. ECHO eye entry
    Last words: What are you gonna do? Stab me? Cause of death: Stabbing. Another ECHO eye entry.
    Vasquez: What I'm saying is, don't make me crap on the floor and make you clean it up!

• "No, What, You ask me and I said no!!!!" that is the best line ever by Rhys to Sasha.

• My personal favorite was when Jack said "You have to run but I can FLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!" XD

• Well I don't see how anyone couldn't immediately love that scene!

My personal favorite was when Jack said "You have to run but I can FLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!" XD

• edited October 2015

My favorite was when Jack said,"Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story." I just think the way he said it was just perfect!

• Fiona: Oh, hang on, I got this. *pulls out Pollux's eye"

Athena: Is that an eye?

Fiona: Uh Huh.

Athena: Why are you carrying an eye around in your pocket?

Fiona: I thought it might come in handy.

Door Opens "Welcome, General Pollux"

Fiona: See? It came in handy.

Athena: That is so weird! Your carrying that around is the weirdest thing I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot.

Fiona: It is not that we--

Athena: Oh my god! Yes, yes it is.

I loved that part so much.

• Just you and me buddy. And I wouldn't have in any other way -Ryhs to Loader Bot on Helios

• Brick: Here comes the pain train! WOO WOOO!
    I cry from laugh xD

• edited October 2015

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO

BRO FOR BRO!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.