More people should play TfTBL

2»

Comments

• Yeah okay I will pick it up and give it a go :)

oopshasorry posted: »

Is the story in borderlands 2 good?

• My friends aren't even into video games so they're just not interested. What a bunch of losers, eh?! However I believe I have went on about it so much that I've convinced my cousin and sister to buy it. Don't worry guys.. we'll get them all in the end. They'll be here obsessing about it just like us, soon enough.

• Never played a Borderlands game before this one. Was super hesitant going in, but Episode 1 blew me away with how different it was from TTG's other material. "Busy Earning" will forever be an opening song that sticks with me too.

• Tips:

• Try out every weapon manufacturer.
    • Don't throw away uniques or legendaries. Store 'em in the bank, and try them out at Marcus's first.
    • Damage isn't always everything.
    • Pack 1 weapon of each type just in case.
    • Check out the "Top Gear" threads on the Gearbox forums.
    • And if you're struggling on a mission, check the strategy on the wiki.
    oopshasorry posted: »

Yeah okay I will pick it up and give it a go

• Tales is a great way for both Gearbox and Telltale to gain benefits. It's easy to get addicted to Pandora through Tales which means folks will buy shit from Gearbox and Telltale would also get more money and a bigger fanbase. Tales was the reason I even considered playing Borderlands and learned I hate sniper rifles with burst effects.

• Usually I can snag a couple friends or local video game players at my school to play it, but one kid said he wouldn't buy it.

They don't know where his body is.

• eheheenter image description here

Usually I can snag a couple friends or local video game players at my school to play it, but one kid said he wouldn't buy it. They don't know where his body is.

• Dahl, WHY?

Crips posted: »

Tales is a great way for both Gearbox and Telltale to gain benefits. It's easy to get addicted to Pandora through Tales which means folks wi

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

I think this series is underrated. Or maybe to be more correct, under-appreciated?

TWD is more or less their flagship title if we're going solely off reception. It's pretty much Telltale's signature series, or at least their signature 'modern' series. GoT is pretty big. People have long since been asking for a S2 of Wolf. Minecraft stirred up enough controversy to begin with, and considering it has Minecraft in the name, that obviously reels people in

And then there's Tales. It's gotten fantastic ratings and is one of the most polished games they've put out recently, yet it doesn't seem to be getting as much attention in the public eye as it should be getting. Though that seems to be turning around with the release of episode 5. There's pretty much been nonstop praise over the finale, as well as the entire series in general since episode 5 came out.

• You must be trying to kill me with joy

Poogers555 posted: »

But, what if Tales Season 2 and Wolf Season 2 released side by side? That would be my dream.

• That and the fact that the Tales team actually seem really enthusiastic about this series and interacting with the fans, you can really tell by playing each episode that everyone involved with this series was having a blast.

Deltino posted: »

I think this series is underrated. Or maybe to be more correct, under-appreciated? TWD is more or less their flagship title if we're goin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.