What would be good dlc for tales from the borderlands?

Hey Guy's I must say tales of the borderlands was by far you're most entering game that you guy's made and would love to thank you for your hard work you guy's put into it. Also I know you guy's made some dlc for your walking dead game and it would be amazing if you guys did some dlc for tales of the borderlands and I actually got a idea on what the dlc would be about.The dlc can be about handsome jack and you going through his life I know we had borderlands the pre-sequel but you guy's could go more in depth the first episode could be about jack's child hood and if you guy's didn't know their is a mission in borderlands 2 where jack wants you to find out if his grandmother was dead. He set up for her death because he haired psycho's to kill her and wanted to make sure she was dead but the thing was that jack's grandmother is that she physically abuse him and who knows what's else she did to him but the weapon she used on jack is the same as what the psycho held as weapons [https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b5/1a/3e/b51a3e573c6a0e307af85a7915b8eddd.jpg] here's a example so imagine jack getting hit by this by his own grandmother probably at a very young age too so imagine the trauma he went thru as a kid and we don't know what jack was like as a kid.This would bring more depth into jack's character if you do it right so depending on how far you guy's want to go with it but hopefully you guys give us a season two to this amazing series and to the people reading this comment like it and message telltale about this or maybe you guy's could come up with a better dlc idea then my suggestion well have good day people and one more line for good old jack it's good to be
the king baby.

Comments

• Well hopefully you guys like my discussion and maybe you guy's could have something better than my idea well thank you people for taking your time and reading my discussion.

• Backstory of Vaughn's exercise bike

• How Vaughn survived on Pandora, what happened to Fiona and Sasha in more depth, what happened to Rhys in more depth

• Fi, sash and rhys dlc. Also DLC for my fav Jack

• Rhys kinda needs the most explanation, he just kinda was like

"ye, so then I owned atlas without any workers, it was just me, for like a year, and stuff."

bigdogg0821 posted: »

How Vaughn survived on Pandora, what happened to Fiona and Sasha in more depth, what happened to Rhys in more depth

• Sasha or Vaughn with a new character maybe going over their recollection of events after the destruction of Helios. With Vaughn it could be Kroger interrogating him too.

• "Ye, bled out, but somehow woke up. Saw the Atlas certificate I was like YE! Then I walked in an undisclosed location like YE!!! Then I saw fresh fruit and said YEEEE! Then I somehow invented a functioning arm, somehow attached said arm, programmed a NEW EYE, and cut my own hair. YYYEEEE!

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys kinda needs the most explanation, he just kinda was like "ye, so then I owned atlas without any workers, it was just me, for like a year, and stuff."

• and then i was like

Imma find Fiona, YE. Then I was like, YE Fiona we can work this out. and then YE you hit me. ye.

"Ye, bled out, but somehow woke up. Saw the Atlas certificate I was like YE! Then I walked in an undisclosed location like YE!!! Then I saw

• Something set during the gap of the past and present day involving August becoming the leader of Vallory's men, taking out other gangs and looking into finding the Vault to avenge his mom.

• I wouldn't mind perspectives from random pandorans, it'd be like Short Stories from the Borderlands.

• took down helios with a stun baton? YE. survived crash landing? Yeeeee. den I was like Vaughn with a Psycho mask? YE! saw sasha's new outfit??? YE! saw fiona's new outfit? YE. rekt a vault monster? YE. rebuilding a company? YEEEEEE.

and then i was like Imma find Fiona, YE. Then I was like, YE Fiona we can work this out. and then YE you hit me. ye.

• And then I was saw the vault and was like. Ye, lemme run in that, then Fiona chanced me, and I was like ye ok. Then we went in and I was like, ye. Then we opened a box, and I was like ye.

Now im lost. ye.

took down helios with a stun baton? YE. survived crash landing? Yeeeee. den I was like Vaughn with a Psycho mask? YE! saw sasha's new outfit??? YE! saw fiona's new outfit? YE. rekt a vault monster? YE. rebuilding a company? YEEEEEE.

• An Athena and Janey DLC, because I want more of them. They're just so damn cute!!

• What happened over that year between episodes 4 and five and or character development for Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona, and Sasha. Maybe Cassius too. Something that helps to develop the characters and explain things like Rhy's tattoo and how he survived after Helios and got shiny new cybernetics.

• Now I'm in season 2, ye.

And then I was saw the vault and was like. Ye, lemme run in that, then Fiona chanced me, and I was like ye ok. Then we went in and I was like, ye. Then we opened a box, and I was like ye. Now im lost. ye.

• ye...ye...

ye thats about it. ye

Now I'm in season 2, ye.

• Best DLC would be a season 2....

• ye.. the tales from the yeelands are over

ye...ye... ye thats about it. ye

• One with Tiny Tina

• Obviously, we need to know how that Bunkers & Badasses session in the caravan went.

• I wouldn't mind Kroger dlc just for dat voice

• I would have loved if tales had introduced a new character that would end up becoming the main villain for BL3, so I will have to go with that for an option for DLC or Season 2.

• Thank you every one for commenting on this discussion and love hearing your opinion's on what would be good dlc hopefully we can get more than one dlc because I really liked that suggestion of talking about that gap between of how Rhys did his stuff at atlas or how Vaughn survived on Pandora and also what happened to Fiona and Sasha in more depth so hopefully we get more than one dlc if possible

Als2269 posted: »

Well hopefully you guys like my discussion and maybe you guy's could have something better than my idea well thank you people for taking your time and reading my discussion.

• Prequel DLC that shows us how Rhys and Vaughn met and how he did his job and shows us the early days of Fiona and Sasha being mentored by Felix?

• enter image description here

oopshasorry posted: »

Best DLC would be a season 2....

• DLC where we play as Vaughn and Sasha :T

• But I still want my jack dlc tho and I can see the structure of the episodes depending how much they want to do for example

• episode 1- talks about how jack was living on Pandora with his grandmother because she did live on Pandora and maybe they can talk about jack's parents and how they treated him and why they abandoned him or left him with the grandmother.
    • episode 2-could talk about how jack met his first wife and we can see what she was like and maybe of how she helped him survive on Pandora because jack did live with his grandmother for his child hood years and how jack was getting close to his wife.
    • episode 3- of how angle came to be and how jack and his first wife raised her and showing how they were a family.
    • episode 4- shows how angle lost control of her power's which in turn kills jack's wife and depending of how she is introduced and how much screen time she is given in the previous episodes it could be very emotional scene.
    • episode 5- basically how we get to end of of borderlands two and how we see lilith point at jack with a gun and we hear jack's speech thru his perspective basically first person mode and then at the end there is a button to press and then you just see jack getting shot in head then next line you hear is from lilith of course there's no more room left for the wicked then end credit scene which basically plays borderlands first opening song and in the after credit scene you see jack running towards his wife and daughter but the thing is when he gets close to it the light it closes and all that is left is jack and he is left alone and will have to spend the entire afterlife alone forever in the pitch black darkness fin.
      Thank you for reading my thing and remember I was just giving a idea on how it somewhat would be structured or maybe you guy's can structure it better than I can so would love to see your guy's opinion on it so thank you guy's
    Als2269 posted: »

Thank you every one for commenting on this discussion and love hearing your opinion's on what would be good dlc hopefully we can get more th

• I want that to be season 2. Playing as Vaughn and Sasha trying to figure out what happened to Fiona and Rhys.

DLC where we play as Vaughn and Sasha :T

• There's an interactive story forum somewhere here, can't think of who made it, but it's about just a random night in the "present" (With the stranger and everything) where Rhys and Fiona wake up and the Stranger isn't there. That could work as a single DLC episode! And we could play as Fiona and Rhys again OR Loaderbot/The Stranger!

And there's always Athena's and Janey's weddiiiiing!

• A wedding DLC where Athena and Janey get married, Moxxi officiates it, Fiona is the maid of honor. Everyone is there in their fanciest clothes, Vaughn and Rhys are wearing matching tuxedos. Cameos from various characters in the series, etc etc.

Bonus if Athena wears a hideous 80s style wedding dress that was originally Moxxi's back from when she got married either the second time or the third.

(Also you'd hopefully be able to get a chance to tell Moxxie and Ellie about Scooter bc I really feel like they should know)

• That's bro, bro.

Bro for bro.

Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro

ye.. the tales from the yeelands are over

• Felix or Vaughn DLC ftw

• A DLC where we play as Yvette and how everything happened the way it did for her to want what was in Rhys' head also one where we play as Fiona's and Sasha's Mother and what ended up happening to her?

1. More costume options for game replay playthrough.
    2. More Vault Hunter options for final battle.
  • I'd love to play as Vaughn and Sasha investigating the disappearance of Rhys and Fiona.

• I really like the idea of a Felix DLC, it could be a prequel to his younger years, how he ended up conning, why he is the way he is and it could end with him meeting Fiona and Sasha for the first time. Maybe it could even feature Fiona and Sasha before they met Felix, trying to survive on their own as kids.

• No racist means here but. Why is Fiona white while Sasha is black?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I really like the idea of a Felix DLC, it could be a prequel to his younger years, how he ended up conning, why he is the way he is and it c

• Possibly adopted.

No racist means here but. Why is Fiona white while Sasha is black?

• edited October 2015

Athena and Janey's wedding...while Rhys and friends are fighting off hordes of bandits at the same time.

Or, if August is a mob boss now, an alliance of several rival gangs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.