The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• sex is boring alcohol is better

Who says you have to choose?

MissDRJ posted: »

sex is boring alcohol is better

• WWE 2k14 soooooon

• Telltale should implement a feature that coolsome's posts automatically land in the "whatever" thread. It's just too much mod work any other way. :( :(

coolsome posted: »

WWE 2k14 soooooon

• edited January 2014

I think Telltale should make this:

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Video Game

It’s right up their alley.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2013

@Noname215 wrote:

>

Bill and Ted€€ Excellent Video Game

Mike Stemmle would have a field day with that license. :)

I think Telltale should make this: Bill and Ted’s Excellent Video Game It’s right up their alley.

• whats bill and ted's? a show?

Jennifer posted: »

@Noname215 wrote: > Bill and Ted€€ Excellent Video Game Mike Stemmle would have a field day with that license.

• It stems from this.

multicolt posted: »

whats bill and ted's? a show?

• or this.

• looks interesting.

Vainamoinen posted: »

or this.

• Well I am back, you people are not going to believe this, the 'new' forum I went to after September became a real life version of Crawford from Walking Dead, the admin went crazy, trolling us, and banning everyone for no reason, I guess I am back, most likely the best time with everyone releasing, I always did think Van was a cool guy anyway.

• edited October 2013

Went uptown to see my cousin, plays guitar, sounds like a chainsaw buzzin’. In the crowd, I see his mom and dad, I say "Hey, hey Uncle, man your son is bad."

Sometimes, sometimes bad is bad, I said Coolsome is a rule, but, sometimes, Strongbad is bad.

Across the street, a neon sign, "All you can eat for a dollar ninety nine." Our soul stew is the baddest in the land, but one dollar's worth was all that I could stand

Sometimes, sometimes bad is bad. I say Cool is a rule, but, sometimes, bad is bad.

Back uptown to see Marie. Nobody home, I opened the door with my key. "I love you, Huey" was the note I read, but there's a strange pair of shoes underneath the bed.

Sometimes, sometimes bad is bad. I say Cool is a rule, but, sometimes, bad is bad.

• not choosing just fact..there's nothing like a buzz from my favorite drink.

WarpSpeed posted: »

sex is boring alcohol is better Who says you have to choose?

• welcome back.

Well I am back, you people are not going to believe this, the 'new' forum I went to after September became a real life version of Crawford fro

• late night coffee run

• i seen this and suddenly wanted to buy one and play nothing but classical music for a week.

photo 1b9f13aaeacfbdc3523fdfa88eaf35d2_zps301e4040.jpg

• Your Comment Has Been Flagged as Offensive
    Discussion: “Release day discussion - October 11th, 2013”

Damn straight!

• God bless you Coolsome.

• Can I see my posts yet?

• shopping for perfume on amazon

• Walking Dead season 4 premiere was awesome!

• yes. yes it was.

Walking Dead season 4 premiere was awesome!

• My first time drinking a salted hot chocolate, pretty good.

• My first time drinking a salted hot chocolate, pretty good.

Salted Hot Chocolate? Can't say I'd ever though of that.

MissDRJ posted: »

My first time drinking a salted hot chocolate, pretty good.

• I usually stop at dunkin donuts for coffee after work, I decided to try it and I really enjoyed it. But nothing beats my French Vanilla with a Turbo Shot.

My first time drinking a salted hot chocolate, pretty good. Salted Hot Chocolate? Can't say I'd ever though of that.

• I had some Australian cheese today, called Old Croc, an extra sharp but crumbly cheddar (at least it was crumbly by the time it got to me). I thought about posting that the Australian cheese reminded me of Puzzlebox, except she might think that what reminded me of her was the "Old Croc," so I figured I'd better not.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Personally I think I'd be more of a ripe camembert... soft in the middle and a bit stinky. ;)

WarpSpeed posted: »

I had some Australian cheese today, called Old Croc, an extra sharp but crumbly cheddar (at least it was crumbly by the time it got to me). I

• Ha, thought I'd killed the thread when no one posted for five days.

Someone needs to make a "What kind of cheese are you?" quiz.

puzzlebox posted: »

Personally I think I'd be more of a ripe camembert... soft in the middle and a bit stinky.

• the walking dead... the walking dead is on my mind...

• Nor I....

My first time drinking a salted hot chocolate, pretty good. Salted Hot Chocolate? Can't say I'd ever though of that.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2013

Press says that 83 million Germans are being spied the fuck out of by the US government: German Chancellor says 'no probs' and 'no proof'.
    Press says the chancellor's phone was being spied on by the US government: German Chancellor flips her shit.

This is not pure hypocrisy, it's more of a concentrate. Forty-two percent these fuckers got, forty-two percent!! We've had some seriously weak leaders these last decades, but Mrs. Merkel tops them all.

• I'm just tired of politicians in general.
    Farnsworth

Vainamoinen posted: »

Press says that 83 million Germans are being spied the fuck out of by the US government: German Chancellor says 'no probs' and 'no proof'. Pr

• edited October 2013

An excerpt from the upcoming chapter of Telltale Murder Mystery. Sorry, there isn’t anything I can do to get rid of the symbols that keep popping up.

As the two officers ascended upstairs to view the corpses, everyone who remained downstairs had their eyes on Fawful. As Fawful smoked nervously, he couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if he pulled out the gun and pretended that he didn’t know it was there. But no, Morris had already managed to make everyone currently in the room believe that he was the killer. He had no motive, no reason for being there. It seemed pretty obvious, even to Fawful that he could be set up to take the fall.

Upstairs, Davies and Chyron opened the door to behold the bodies of Daishi and Guru. Daishi was now beginning to stink, and the blood on his neck had turned slightly brown. Guru’s eyes had rolled into the back of his head and the froth brought about by the poison had dissolved, leaving nothing but a few white lines leading from the corner of his mouth to the back of his neck. Chyron stood near the door jotting down notes as Davies examined the floor.

“How long have these guys been dead?” Chyron asked Johnro, who stood outside in the hallway.

“Daishi, three, maybe fours hours ago. Guru, an hour.”

“Who discovered the first body? The blood-stained gent in the rocking chair?”

“I… I don’t really know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I was called over to this room by the three other men, Fawful, Coolsome, and the man there on the bed.”

“I’ll ask those guys in a bit.” Chyron wrote a last note and placed the notebook and pen back into his pocket. “Find anything, Davies?”

“On the smiley-necked guy, nothing. On the fat ass here on the bed, I found this.” He handed a couple sheets of paper to Chyron. Chyron took the paper and began to scan through the names.

L. Everett, Child abuse, 3000 a week
    A.A. Morris, plagiarism, 5000 a week
    M. Guru, war criminal, 12000 a month
    A. Foley, police corruption, 3000 a week
    N. Tethers, murder, 2000 a month
    A. Rose, rape and impregnating an underage, 5000 a month
    T. Capote, murder, 2000 a week
    E. Marley, murder and theft, 2000 a week
    E. Brown, murder, 4000 a month
    D. Marsden, unfaithfulness, 2000 a week
    B. Tannen, murder and abuse, 4000 a month
    S. Coolsome, affair and impregnation of an underage, 5000 a month
    M. Johnro, sexual assault and second-degree murder, 2000 a month
    S.R. Vaughan, plagiarism, 5000 a month
    A. Lowe, sexual assault, 2000 a month
    R. Gilbert, plagiarism and technological piracy, 2000 a week
    B. Moriarty, occult murder and ritualism, 5000 a week

He could look through the rest later. He pocketed the sheets.

“Anything else?”

“Yeah.” He handed him a bloodstained handkerchief. “This was in his pocket, along with a steak knife. Looks like he was trying to wipe it clean.” He got fumbled through his pockets to find his car keys.

“I got some evidence bags in the trunk of the car. I’ll go get them.”

As Davies entered the living room, almost everyone’s gaze turned to meet his. It made him feel somewhat uneasy. Avistew was seated beside the radio, which now played “Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree.” Marsden was caught in a hypnosis-like trance, as if still trying to comprehend what had just happened to him. Fawful hadn’t moved from his corner of the room, as if something would leap on him as soon as he took a step. Mortis had his arms folded and was leaning against the mantelpiece. Coolsome was having a whiskey and was scratching the back of his head.

• Been playing Batman: Arkham Origins non-stop for the last three days. 80% completion.

I have no social life. :(

• Am I the only one not seeing my dearly departed wife amongst that list of crimes?

And I only got unfaithfulness? Hardly living up to my name-sak-WAIT. 2000 a week is 8000 a month. That's more than the murderers! Hell, it's more than Coolsome! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

• edited October 2013

To quote Bill Hader: And the world said, Noooooo.

• Can someone please tell me when Wolf Among Us is going on iPad?

• edited October 2013

so i dono if you guys know about cyan. but its the company that made myst. if you remember myst... anywho they were in a rut for about a decade or so when they tried to make Uru. they lost a lot of people and only a handful of people remain. but recently they updated their website and now have a game on kickstarter!!! personally i want to help them out because i remember how much i loved myst and riven so if any of you want to help out the guys that practically created immersion in games you can help out here. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyaninc/obduction

it looks like it might be good. at any rate its a start to rebuilding themselves and it would help them out a lot. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.