The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• And I have a day off tomorrow to boot! Man, this is gonna be good

dojo32161 posted: »

Man, tomorrow just keeps getting better. https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1491049195343650817

• Bigby Wolf Smash Confirmed

I actually wonder if Wolf 2 will actually be there. If it is I would imagine it would just be during a sizzle thing showing off the same footage as the event just saying "Wolf 2 will be on Switch" assuming it goes to Switch.

Man, tomorrow just keeps getting better. https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1491049195343650817

• If Wolf 2 will be announced to only be on PS5/Xbox Series X with no release on PS4/Xbox One.

• Eh I think its pretty safe to assume it will be on current and past gen. Switch is a bit 50/50 but I would be shocked if Wolf 2 isnt also on PS4

AronDracula posted: »

If Wolf 2 will be announced to only be on PS5/Xbox Series X with no release on PS4/Xbox One.

• I just hope they do not pull another Batman situation in which Season 1 had such a horrible performance on both PC and the last gen consoles if I remember correctly.

Poogers555 posted: »

Eh I think its pretty safe to assume it will be on current and past gen. Switch is a bit 50/50 but I would be shocked if Wolf 2 isnt also on PS4

• Plz no

If Wolf 2 will be announced to only be on PS5/Xbox Series X with no release on PS4/Xbox One.

• edited February 2022

That was more of a problem because of the Telltale Engine and Batman was their first "upgrade" to it which I guess did not go very smoothly on first release as all the games after Batman didnt have those problems. Seeing how they are using Unreal and although it has a strong art direction, I doubt it is a graphical powerhouse, so Wolf 2 having actual performance issues I doubt. Only QA fear is if the game is buggy but I have faith.

I just hope they do not pull another Batman situation in which Season 1 had such a horrible performance on both PC and the last gen consoles if I remember correctly.

• The full [Buzz] Lightyear trailer is out!

It looks like a fun space movie with great animation and detail.
    But after hearing Chris Evans' voice in this, I'm further confused as to why this NEEDS to be a Buzz Lightyear movie, other than for Brand Recognition.

• True Perfection!

• Where's Booster? Where's XR? WHERE'S MIRA?! #NotMyStarCommand

Honestly it looks pretty darn cool. I like that Chris Evans is actually doing a voice. I mean, it's obviously still him but he's got a bit of Tim Allen in him.

AChicken posted: »

The full [Buzz] Lightyear trailer is out! It looks like a fun space movie with great animation and detail. But after hearing Chris E

• so im gonna assume everyone here is excited about the same thing but just in case hoLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS WOLF 2 LOOKS SO GOOD LETS GOOOOO

• Okay I can officially say after that reveal. I REALLY like New Telltale. They answered all my worries, questions and then some. Back to being a massive annoying telltale shill. Woot woot!

• ima bout to shill the FUCK out of telltale as well

Okay I can officially say after that reveal. I REALLY like New Telltale. They answered all my worries, questions and then some. Back to being a massive annoying telltale shill. Woot woot!

• Well, it seems like I am going to be very busy with my very first internship experience. I can still play games but not enough free time for me to do other hobbies. I am going to replay the first Wolf very soon.

• I ain't shilling nobody until I see some Jurassic Park up in this you-know-what

It's time for the TRUE king to reclaim its throne

ima bout to shill the FUCK out of telltale as well

• FUCKING SHIT GUYS WOLF 2 LOOKS SO GOOD LETS GOOOOO

Hell YEAH!!! LFG!!!

so im gonna assume everyone here is excited about the same thing but just in case hoLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS WOLF 2 LOOKS SO GOOD LETS GOOOOO

• https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-revival-hulu-1235176203/

First we get a Wolf trailer and now this? Today sure has been interesting...

• fingers crossed Disney Plus gets it internationally

oh wait

fingers crossed the revival is good
    The show "ended" 4 times already, and that last time was pretty damn good. I don't want this show to run itself into the ground like with the Simpsons. Newer episodes feel like rehashed plots (newer, sillier ways homer and marge's marriage has issues) or excuses for celebrity appearances. Not to mention the ever-increasing Disney Plus promotion specials.

Pipas posted: »

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-revival-hulu-1235176203/ First we get a Wolf trailer and now this? Today sure has been interesting...

• Not a big fan of returning shows that already ended with a good note. Like Futurama doesn't need a revival. Perhaps some movies like those ones with I like watching. Still no a big fan.

Like a revival would do the opposite of what ppl want. Like Fry and Leela going back and forth to falling in love and not and the end they end up together. Like better not to revive it. But,it looks like they are. Sooo. I ain't watching it.

AChicken posted: »

fingers crossed Disney Plus gets it internationally oh wait fingers crossed the revival is good The show "ended" 4 times already, and

• The wolf among us season 2 is looking awesome. Sad,we have to wait next year to play it in 2023. Still. The trailer was awesome and fuckin good to see.

Right now. I am just ready for pre order. Perhaps during the Game Awards this year. They show more stuff from The Wolf Among Us Season 2

• Unlike some others...I never stopped being a shill.

ima bout to shill the FUCK out of telltale as well

• But seriously, Jesus Christ, how many more times is this show going to be brought back from the dead?

Pipas posted: »

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-revival-hulu-1235176203/ First we get a Wolf trailer and now this? Today sure has been interesting...

• I knew leaving them home alone without supervision was a bad idea

they died

• Never have i stopped being one.

Unlike some others...I never stopped being a shill.

• Someone get a telescope! Maybe they went up to the Moon!

I knew leaving them home alone without supervision was a bad idea

• Just realized the Poker Night section is gone.

They done kill him

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2022

It’s still up (as a read-only forum); it’s called “At the Inventory” instead of Poker Night.

(Or, at least I still see it, even in an incognito window where I am logged out)

Just realized the Poker Night section is gone. They done kill him

• I think I am just having a really bad day at noticing things tbh thanks Blind!

It’s still up (as a read-only forum); it’s called “At the Inventory” instead of Poker Night. (Or, at least I still see it, even in an incognito window where I am logged out)

• Also, LeChuck could stand to lose a little weight.

• He needs to stick to Diet Grog

WarpSpeed posted: »

Also, LeChuck could stand to lose a little weight.

• I can't wait for yet another series finale.

But seriously, Jesus Christ, how many more times is this show going to be brought back from the dead?

• edited February 2022

Lol ugh I ain't watching it either 🤣 nope. I love the way they ended Futurama

I can't wait for yet another series finale.

• The Owl House and Amphibia return on March 19th

• edited February 2022

I've been getting a lot of "Word Girl" clips on YouTube recently. Anyone else too?

It's probably my own fault since I already watch animated-related content on the algorithm... But it's fun! There's some clever writing behind this kid's show, at least in clips of the jokes.

• Gimme

The Owl House and Amphibia return on March 19th https://twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/1491976199853150208

• new gif for mods to give bans just dropped, you are welcome mods

• BUH-BUH- B-B- BOR-BORDERLANDS !?!?!

BLESSED TIMELINE TALES 2 AFTER WOLF 2?

• What is going on?

BUH-BUH- B-B- BOR-BORDERLANDS !?!?! BLESSED TIMELINE TALES 2 AFTER WOLF 2?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.