Rhyiona roleplay Ep.2

Comments

• NO WE ARE DOING IT NOW, DAMMIT!!!!

Kennybadger posted: »

Relax darling, worst case, we do it at some later date.

• edited December 2015

I'm so sorry I'm late! I am 100% ready, and I've just received the photos now (which were sent a while ago but shush). My cousin was rushed to hospital a few hours ago and she's broken her foot and elbow, so I was busy dealing with that.

At least I'm here now, right? :D

enter image description here

• Alright, who is beginning?

Mawula posted: »

@GrowlingPeanut, @GaredAndBacon, @JumpyJoey, @Kennybadger, @xtheunseenteenx, @SirScrubbington, @JohnSmith_13 Let's do it!!!!

• edited December 2015

Your 2h30 has begun.

[Open metal cabinet] - requires 5 strength units

[Break glass cabinet] - requires 3 shooters

[Use terminal to hack the controls] - requires 2 coders

Choose the option please. You may have to discuss the possibilities of each way.

• edited December 2015

FUCK. DAMMIT.

I'm literally about to walk out the door.

UGH OKAY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT FROM MY PHONE FOR A LITTLE BIT BEFORE I COME BACK HOME.

@GrowlingPeanut, @GaredAndBacon, @JumpyJoey, @Kennybadger, @xtheunseenteenx, @SirScrubbington, @JohnSmith_13 Let's do it!!!!

• Lets do it!!

• You will return when?

FUCK. DAMMIT. I'm literally about to walk out the door. UGH OKAY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT FROM MY PHONE FOR A LITTLE BIT BEFORE I COME BACK HOME.

• Everyone.

Alright, who is beginning?

• I don't know. AHHHHHH!!! okay. hopefully in an hour? at the most. probably longer. shit.

i have had the worst luck these past couple days.

um. alright.

go ahead and get started, i'll see what i can do while i'm out.

You will return when?

• enter image description here

I say we hack it. I can probably get to the systems but I'm gonna need help.

looks around

Anyone?

Your 2h30 has begun. [Open metal cabinet] - requires 5 strength units [Break glass cabinet] - requires 3 shooters [Use terminal to

• Okay kiddos, I see that you guys want to leave this beautiful place. But don't go batshit crazy and demolish E.L.P.I.S. like any normal Pandorian scum would do. Try to hack into it.

Your 2h30 has begun. [Open metal cabinet] - requires 5 strength units [Break glass cabinet] - requires 3 shooters [Use terminal to

• edited December 2015

Y-Yeah, I can do that with you. If it works..

JumpyJoey posted: »

I say we hack it. I can probably get to the systems but I'm gonna need help. looks around Anyone?

• Isn't that what I just... oh never mind. Can you hack stuff?

Okay kiddos, I see that you guys want to leave this beautiful place. But don't go batshit crazy and demolish E.L.P.I.S. like any normal Pandorian scum would do. Try to hack into it.

Son of Bitch, punches wall Does anyone think they can hack this damn thing.

• 2 coders are required for hacking. Please apply here.

• Applying. Gah, Rhys, you gotta see this.

2 coders are required for hacking. Please apply here.

• edited December 2015

Applying.

I think I could hack into the systems.. with help.

2 coders are required for hacking. Please apply here.

• Uhm, you're speaking to a former programmer here. Ofcourse I can, kiddo. But I have to go in Rhys or your brain.

I might have secured E.L.P.I.S so much that I'm not able to hack into it as an A.I. Whoopsy daisy, right?

Isn't that what I just... oh never mind. Can you hack stuff?

• edited December 2015

You hack the ELPIS code and she finally appears before you, an ordinary looking woman in Hyperion suit.

Welcome to ELPIS interface. You can choose the following options from my menu:

1.Enter the code (4 numbers) for activation of the external turret. It will protect you condensed air resources from the meteorites (+ 1 hour of play)

Hint: the code is a day you must all remember and cherish. Not far away from the day of "pi".

2.Enter the code for the engines activation (4 numbers). Attention: this is a Mastermind type game. On every odd numbered try and try 2 (1,2,3,5,7...) the wrong code will result in character injury. And on any even numbered try after 4 (4,6...) the wrong code will result in character death.

Optional: The riddle for the engines code (Attention! Authorized access only, eye scan required).

3.Under construction....

(Choose 1-3)

You sure you got this Hyperion dick head.

Applying. I think I could hack into the systems.. with help.

• N-no thanks, no way I'm having you in my brain! Rhys can hack it... I hope.

Uhm, you're speaking to a former programmer here. Ofcourse I can, kiddo. But I have to go in Rhys or your brain. I might have secured E.L.P.I.S so much that I'm not able to hack into it as an A.I. Whoopsy daisy, right?

• Also, nice to meet you all here, a fancy place, isn't it?

IT ISN'T. Right, Jack? I do not think you're my boss anymore, so I'll call you Jack.

Me?! Are you sure you got this, Nose Ring Boy?

You sure you got this Hyperion dick head.

Well two seems like certain death... and as far as I can tell three is a dead end. I think I got one, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

You hack the ELPIS code and she finally appears before you, an ordinary looking woman in Hyperion suit. Welcome to ELPIS interface. You c

• So kiddos, what's it gonna be. All up to you guys! Do you want to choose the safe option? Or do you want someone to get a fatal injury? The second option sounds hilariously painful.

You hack the ELPIS code and she finally appears before you, an ordinary looking woman in Hyperion suit. Welcome to ELPIS interface. You c

• looks at options

We should've broke the glass cabinets! We have enough gunpowder, don't we?

looks at Fiona
    Fiona?

I think, I'll be fine try not to wet your pants.

Me?! Are you sure you got this, Nose Ring Boy?

• Please enter the code for one, blablabla, you claim to be a smart head here?

Well two seems like certain death... and as far as I can tell three is a dead end. I think I got one, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

• Have I met you somewhere before? Or is it just the overwhelming sarcasm that makes you seem familiar?

Also, nice to meet you all here, a fancy place, isn't it? IT ISN'T. Right, Jack? I do not think you're my boss anymore, so I'll call you Jack.

• You do not touch my reboot button, little brat!

looks at options We should've broke the glass cabinets! We have enough gunpowder, don't we? looks at Fiona Fiona?

• Awhh really? We could be spending time in the park, eating some lunch that you got from your friends. If we not die ofcourse.

Well I can not help you in this wonderous adventure, I will be off!

N-no thanks, no way I'm having you in my brain! Rhys can hack it... I hope.

Will there be consequences for me- uh, us, if I get it wrong?

Please enter the code for one, blablabla, you claim to be a smart head here?

It's a start, I'll agree to that.

• 'Wet my pants'? Buddy, I think you're the one needing an underwear check after you witness my hackings of glory.

I think, I'll be fine try not to wet your pants.

• They will need your eye scan to get the riddle, Jack.

Gosh, you're all blue. Disgusting.

So kiddos, what's it gonna be. All up to you guys! Do you want to choose the safe option? Or do you want someone to get a fatal injury? The second option sounds hilariously painful.

• They're not having the best time ever. But I'm enjoying it. Look at their surprised faces!

And about you not being my employee anymore, we'll talk about that later.

If we survive ofcourse.

Also, nice to meet you all here, a fancy place, isn't it? IT ISN'T. Right, Jack? I do not think you're my boss anymore, so I'll call you Jack.

Blow it out your ass, prick

So kiddos, what's it gonna be. All up to you guys! Do you want to choose the safe option? Or do you want someone to get a fatal injury? The second option sounds hilariously painful.

• I worked for Hyperion while you were a little kid in big ugly glasses!

You know what? 30 minutes almost gone. laughs

Have I met you somewhere before? Or is it just the overwhelming sarcasm that makes you seem familiar?

• Yeah, no. Death gulp weighs heavier than lunch.

Wait - where are you going? You can't just leave!

Awhh really? We could be spending time in the park, eating some lunch that you got from your friends. If we not die ofcourse. Well I can not help you in this wonderous adventure, I will be off!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.