Rhyiona roleplay Ep.2

Comments

• enter image description here

That's my girl, always a tough one

August, it's fine. I punched him pretty hard afterwards, just for you. And Rhys, what was that about my sister?

• Please, Elpis, would you be so kind as to present us with your riddle?

enter image description here

I'm not sarcastic, honest.

Mawula posted: »

Try it.

• He is just messing with you, programming man. There is no need to let him into your brain.

I need an eye scan, is it that hard to understand?!

I will let you into my brain... IF you stop calling me 'Reese' and don't mess anything up. And don't make me touch anyone inappropriately. And it's pronounced 'Rhys', okay thx bye.

• I don't know, I think I heard her mumbling something about which element to shoot you with. But, no worries.

Sorry about that, eheh. W-Was Fiona mad?

• "I wonder what sarcastic means..."

JumpyJoey posted: »

Please, Elpis, would you be so kind as to present us with your riddle? I'm not sarcastic, honest.

Just food for your thoughts, in case you forget.

Yelps Okay, but I told you; I don't have a crush on her! She's all yours. I-I mean, if she wants..

• Let's hear it

Try it.

• Authorized access only. Eye scan needed. Hahahaha, and you did ask nicely!

Please, Elpis, would you be so kind as to present us with your riddle? I'm not sarcastic, honest.

• I still don't hear the difference...

I will let you into my brain... IF you stop calling me 'Reese' and don't mess anything up. And don't make me touch anyone inappropriately. And it's pronounced 'Rhys', okay thx bye.

• Is that a good thing..? Does she still like me?

Whispers ohhmygodwhatifshedoesn'tlikemeanymore?

I don't know, I think I heard her mumbling something about which element to shoot you with. But, no worries.

• Awesome, Rhys. Go find a cable that will download me into you.

And I'll do the rest.

Except the walking part, sorry you still have to do that.

• It's what you'd be right now if you weren't... you.

"I wonder what sarcastic means..."

• Well, kinda, yeah, because if you haven't noticed he's a HOLOGRAM. That's not exactly helping anyone.

He is just messing with you, programming man. There is no need to let him into your brain. I need an eye scan, is it that hard to understand?!

• And this is why I shouldn't be nice to people. One act of kindness towards Rhys and Helios goes down, now this.

Is it possible to scan AI Jack's eye?

Authorized access only. Eye scan needed. Hahahaha, and you did ask nicely!

• "Don't do it, Rhys. You already know you can't trust him! He's outsmarted us once, who's to say he won't do it again?"

• I can fucking scan the hologram, just make him open his eye really big.

Well, kinda, yeah, because if you haven't noticed he's a HOLOGRAM. That's not exactly helping anyone.

• "I'm sorry to interrupt you, weird robotic lady voice, but does eye-scan work on robots too?"

Authorized access only. Eye scan needed. Hahahaha, and you did ask nicely!

• edited December 2015

There is a very minuscule but noticeable difference, I'll have you know. And it drives me insane! What if people called you 'Zasha'>

I still don't hear the difference...

• Of course, it is. Just make him open it really big.

And this is why I shouldn't be nice to people. One act of kindness towards Rhys and Helios goes down, now this. Is it possible to scan AI Jack's eye?

• Okaaaayy, still don't know if I trust you but okay.

Awesome, Rhys. Go find a cable that will download me into you. And I'll do the rest. Except the walking part, sorry you still have to do that.

• I need Jack's eye, if you haven't figured it out.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, weird robotic lady voice, but does eye-scan work on robots too?"

• AN EYE, please.

• edited December 2015

Actually, I wouldn't mind that. It's eccentric, Reese.

There is a very minuscule but noticeable difference, I'll have you know. And it drives me insane! What if people called you 'Zasha'>

• Oki thank you, after you've downloaded me. Scan your eye to Miss Moon over there.

That was it. Nothing more, nothing less. Thanks pal!

Okaaaayy, still don't know if I trust you but okay.

Can't you just open you eye, so we can get this damn riddle

Awesome, Rhys. Go find a cable that will download me into you. And I'll do the rest. Except the walking part, sorry you still have to do that.

• I wouldn't say outsmarted. More like out-assholed, out-murdered, or out-dicked us.

"Don't do it, Rhys. You already know you can't trust him! He's outsmarted us once, who's to say he won't do it again?"

• F-Fiona? I, uh... I'm going to try to do this stupid retinal scan. No more Jack inside me- well, not 'inside me' but I-we-

You know what I mean... right?

"Don't do it, Rhys. You already know you can't trust him! He's outsmarted us once, who's to say he won't do it again?"

• edited December 2015

I think Rhys with Jack installed will do too.

I have to admit, that was smart, sir.

AN EYE, please.

• O-Okay! I'll try to but I doubt he will. He reeeaaally wants to mess me up, I guess.

I can fucking scan the hologram, just make him open his eye really big.

• Wow, you guys seem really salty about it.

What about a picnic with eachother? We can talk about it and fix everything! I already invited Yvette!

I wouldn't say outsmarted. More like out-assholed, out-murdered, or out-dicked us.

• Jack, quit your loony "taking over Rhys again" plans and open your damn eye!

AN EYE, please.

• "Yay, that sounds lovely, mister!"

Wow, you guys seem really salty about it. What about a picnic with eachother? We can talk about it and fix everything! I already invited Yvette!

• Alright, then.

leaves to find a cable.

Oki thank you, after you've downloaded me. Scan your eye to Miss Moon over there. That was it. Nothing more, nothing less. Thanks pal!

• I said no.

Wow, you guys seem really salty about it. What about a picnic with eachother? We can talk about it and fix everything! I already invited Yvette!

• I was a Jack, right? Oh well, Rhysie come here. I want you guys and most importantly, me, to be alive after this horribly cruel/cool adventure.

I think Rhys with Jack installed will do too. I have to admit, that was smart, sir.

• So, who this will gonna be? Jack, or Jacked Rhys?

Almost two hours left.

• Okay.. I got one!

whispers I'm sorry, Fi...

I was a Jack, right? Oh well, Rhysie come here. I want you guys and most importantly, me, to be alive after this horribly cruel/cool adventure.

• I know... Just a habit, Jack. That was really impressive, what an idiot.

I was a Jack, right? Oh well, Rhysie come here. I want you guys and most importantly, me, to be alive after this horribly cruel/cool adventure.

take comfort in the fact, if it goes wrong I'll shoot you.

Okay.. I got one! whispers I'm sorry, Fi...

• OH I CANNOT EXPRESS MYSELF OF EXCITEMENT!

Let's go meet Miss Moon over there and show me my super alive eye!

(Shit I have no Rhys gifs)

Okay.. I got one! whispers I'm sorry, Fi...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.