Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Mhm.

RS_Critic posted: »

They should hopefully have it fixed by then.

• yussssss omg!! finally

• [removed]

DOWNLOADING RN NON STEAM ANYONE ELSE?

• Yay its out! didn;t even finish episode 4. Got to where you start the final battle..thats all.
    Downloading now...

• Aw man, they trolled us entirely on Android...

• Android doesn't really have it.

so who's left that still needs to get the game? it seems android and iOS got it, Steam buyers got it, and Xbox users got it? (<-- correct me if I'm wrong) Does that mean Telltale buyers are next?

• Read my comment (not reply)

Pikasack posted: »

Aw man, they trolled us entirely on Android...

• Dang I still can't get it I hope I can download it soon I've waited sooooo long and now I has to wait longer
    Ps I'm on a Fire 7 tablet

• edited March 2016

Sigh the wait isnt over for me

It has to download.

Wait club isnt over for me yet

• You got it before us Android users... lucky...

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Sigh the wait isnt over for me It has to download. Wait club isnt over for me yet

• How are you guys doing on PS3 and PS4, just curious.

• I'm on a fire 2

Nycoo posted: »

Dang I still can't get it I hope I can download it soon I've waited sooooo long and now I has to wait longer Ps I'm on a Fire 7 tablet

• edited March 2016

I'm on PS4, Pikasack. :)
    I received, downloaded and installed Episode 5 yesterday. :)

• What comment. At least state what you said in that comment

Read my comment (not reply)

• It's downloading!! Yipeeee!!!!

• sigh I start to download and open a page up to watch a youtube video.
    then MCSM stops working.
    and I have to restart the download.

UUUGH

• Okay guys I think it's only Android that needs it now, and a fix for Xbox.
    But Android is more of a priority, no offense Xbox players.

• Does kindle count as a android?

Okay guys I think it's only Android that needs it now, and a fix for Xbox. But Android is more of a priority, no offense Xbox players.

• Yeah pretty much, you just have a different appstore.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Does kindle count as a android?

• Interestingly, after I inserted the Minecraft DVD but before changing the channel from the TV, I saw a Minecraft Story mode commercial broadcasting their new production.

• Wow, didn't know they were pushing the game that much.
    But it's all a lie, Episode 5 isn't out yet, at least on Android.

xavierx posted: »

Interestingly, after I inserted the Minecraft DVD but before changing the channel from the TV, I saw a Minecraft Story mode commercial broadcasting their new production.

• Okay thanks!

Yeah pretty much, you just have a different appstore.

• Why would android be more of a priority? There is a glitch with the Xbox. They just haven't released it for android.

Okay guys I think it's only Android that needs it now, and a fix for Xbox. But Android is more of a priority, no offense Xbox players.

• I'm on Android and not Xbox, so I want it for Android more, it's just a joke really.

Why would android be more of a priority? There is a glitch with the Xbox. They just haven't released it for android.

• I've been seeing that on TV all day...annoyed me cause episode 5 wasn't out yet

xavierx posted: »

Interestingly, after I inserted the Minecraft DVD but before changing the channel from the TV, I saw a Minecraft Story mode commercial broadcasting their new production.

• https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218402017--Xbox-One-360-I-can-t-install-Episode-5

UPDATE: We have now resolved this issue for those experiencing it on Xbox One. If you have the Xbox One version, please launch the game while connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live profile. You will then be able to successfully install Episode 5 and begin playing it.

We believe we have found the root cause of the issue on Xbox 360. We have submitted an update to Microsoft, and we hope this update will be available very soon to resolve this issue. We will update this article once we have new information to provide.

• edited March 2016

Hope the update for 360 comes sooner rather than later.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218402017--Xbox-One-360-I-can-t-install-Episode-5 UPDATE: We have now resolved this i

• REALLY fix it on xbox and not even bother on releasing it on another platform

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218402017--Xbox-One-360-I-can-t-install-Episode-5 UPDATE: We have now resolved this i

• Nuuuu, we Android folks need some love.

REALLY fix it on xbox and not even bother on releasing it on another platform

• I know we just get a gui update >:( it stupid like it came out for ios already

Nuuuu, we Android folks need some love.

• Yeah, goddamn iOS first, the platform that usually sees everything come late because of that Thursday schedule, got the episode before any of us.
    What the heck.

I know we just get a gui update >:( it stupid like it came out for ios already

• Exactly >:( even if ios sucks there lucky andriod is probably the most owned portible media for children >:( they could get more money for a portable version

Yeah, goddamn iOS first, the platform that usually sees everything come late because of that Thursday schedule, got the episode before any of us. What the heck.

• Telltale tweeted about the Xbox issue.

Those experiencing a download issue with @Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 on @Xbox: we hear you and are working on a fix. Stay tuned for updates.

• Do you have info about the android version if not can you forward this to telltale

Telltale tweeted about the Xbox issue. Those experiencing a download issue with @Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 on @Xbox: we hear you and

• This ridiculous "Out today on every platform" More like "Out tomorow"

• OH " SINCE YOU GUYS ON ANDROID ALREADY PAID FOR THE SEASON PASS YOU GUYS CAN WAIT ONE MORE DAY "

• Telltale tweeted about the Xbox issue. Those experiencing a download issue with @Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 on @Xbox: we hear you and

• Might be something on Google's end, as every other platform seems to be able to download and play it.

Do you have info about the android version if not can you forward this to telltale

• I'm not Telltale staff, so no, no I don't know.

Do you have info about the android version if not can you forward this to telltale

• edited March 2016

Oh ok thanks anyways can you enter image description herepossably contact telltale on this is 11:15 EST

I'm not Telltale staff, so no, no I don't know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.