Comments

• "some things are worth more then gold and silver" - Jack Sparrow

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Rum? enter image description here

"some things are worth more then gold and silver" - Jack Sparrow

• edited March 2016

lol yes well

I was using that quote to describe how much we want s2, how much it is worth to us. more then anything.

Eryka posted: »

Rum?

• ErykaEryka Banned

I know ;)

lol yes well I was using that quote to describe how much we want s2, how much it is worth to us. more then anything.

• Damn. :\

That's a tweet from Ryan Kaufman (Creative Director @ Telltale for Game of Thrones & Wolf):

"@phrenopolis @glkfc @Shorette @n_martinez6 Greg, from your tweet to marketing's ears. We'd sure love to do another season at some point." Twitter Link

This means that they're not even on the license marketing debate.

Damn. :\

• so does this mean S2 is off the table for this series? :(

Damn. That's a tweet from Ryan Kaufman (Creative Director @ Telltale for Game of Thrones & Wolf): "@phrenopolis @glkfc @Shorette

• No, it only means that they are not working on it right at this moment which is not a shocker. But at the same time I don't think that employees are allowed to reveal any unannounced info this way, so his response could've been expected. Maybe they are not negotiating a new license, but maybe they are and they are just not allowed to talk about it until it's officially announced. Nonetheless, I wouldn't draw any major conclusions from this tweet as it doesn't seem to change anything from what I said in the OP

so does this mean S2 is off the table for this series?

• enter image description here

Jacol posted: »

No, it only means that they are not working on it right at this moment which is not a shocker. But at the same time I don't think that emplo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.