A Borderlands Fan Survey for all of you here.

I already shared this on the shipping forums; which is where a majority of you are. Anyways, I took the time to make this, but forgot to post it since I got terribly sick recently. Just hope everyone enjoys it.

The Survey

EDIT: I will be posting the results of the survey after around 48 hours.

The Results!

Comments

• You're asking too much with who my fav Tales character is.

• Poogers555 posted: »

You're asking too much with who my fav Tales character is.

• I just went with Loaderbot because he was like, the guy who also liked everyone. ;-;

Here's your solution

• Eh, play his luck just like the loot. Yeah, that'd work.

Here's your solution

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What is your favorite Raid Boss?

Don't know, haven't been able to do a single one.

• Finished it, Papi Chulo.

• edited March 2016

In the 'What do you hope for BL3' question someone commented for better animations. I'm guessing this means actual cinematic cutscenes and more fluent movements. Right now, Borderlands just has the character models move while everything around you still happens. This includes combat and enemies.

Example- This made me laugh

I gotta agree, the seen goes from seeming intense; to down right hysterical at times. As you can see above in the link.

• I'm expecting 100% for the best intro( episode 4)

• 100% done. Try to guess who I am.

• I just picked the sentinel because its the only one I've managed to kill by myself

dojo32161 posted: »

What is your favorite Raid Boss? Don't know, haven't been able to do a single one.

• edited March 2016

Maya, Maya, Another Siren. Maliwan (That was a hard choice the weapon manufacturer) Elemental Phaselock Build all the way!

You should have asked about Fav Legendary, Pearl, Serpah gun! And what level you are - I'm OP8.

• I'll take it into consideration for a possible second survey. This one was made aroudn when I got sick so I couldn't focus well. Yeah, I'll think of some more unique questions, these one's had alot token choices.

Maya, Maya, Another Siren. Maliwan (That was a hard choice the weapon manufacturer) Elemental Phaselock Build all the way! You should have asked about Fav Legendary, Pearl, Serpah gun! And what level you are - I'm OP8.

• Look forward to another potential survey :)

I'll take it into consideration for a possible second survey. This one was made aroudn when I got sick so I couldn't focus well. Yeah, I'll think of some more unique questions, these one's had alot token choices.

• edited March 2016

Only around 22 hours and I'm already seeing so many submissions! Thank you all for taking this one and for the kind feedback! I have taken alot of this feedback along with results and will do better if I plan on doing a second survey. I will be submited the results soon. (First I have to get used to Imgur a bit more)

There are some that made comebacks since last I check. Also some surprises.

• Vaughn jumped from 0 to one of the highest voted.
    • Roland went from the most chosen, to the having the least votes on the first questions.
    • Raid bosses really have the most variety and I actually didn't expect this one. People just tend to farm one boss sometimes, great to see alot of you mixing it up.
    • Salvador may be the most OP class, but he's also the least favored class.
    • Was surprised someone chose the T.K. Baha token. I knew there were people who still liked him. (Apparently people liked him in BL1)
    • Options with no votes on manufacturer, but still ahs plenty of variety of those that were voted.

When I post the results, I wanna know if I should pst another Imgur link for the 'essay' questions. Or just choose some of my favorites.

Right now, my favorite from the 'What do you want in BL3' is this answer- "Some mighty fine ass pancakes."

• edited March 2016

Thanks Jordan. And seriously, you find some fine fanart for your profile pics.

Look forward to another potential survey

• :) yeah if I find something on tumblr I usually use it in some way. If you like this art check my bio on my profile. It has the link to source. This survey made me want a temp Maya avatar

Thanks Jordan. And seriously, you find some fine fanart for your profile pics.

• That's good to hear! But yeah, I need to see more awesome fanart. Borderlands ahs alot of good artists in it's community.

yeah if I find something on tumblr I usually use it in some way. If you like this art check my bio on my profile. It has the link to source. This survey made me want a temp Maya avatar

• On my tumblr falloutlands.tumblr.com I have alot of Borderlands stuff! :)

That's good to hear! But yeah, I need to see more awesome fanart. Borderlands ahs alot of good artists in it's community.

• OMG you're tumblr made me realize you can customize Codsworth. I will now do anything possible to make Codsworth the most polite super weapon ever. (Next to Gortys)

On my tumblr falloutlands.tumblr.com I have alot of Borderlands stuff!

• I'm still at work currently. WAITING TO GET HOME AND PLAY. Have not loaded up yet but those image were on my dashboard and omg I cracked up

OMG you're tumblr made me realize you can customize Codsworth. I will now do anything possible to make Codsworth the most polite super weapon ever. (Next to Gortys)

• Yeah that's why I picked Hyperius.

I just picked the sentinel because its the only one I've managed to kill by myself

• That T.K. Baha one was me. He's great and I haven't even played BL1 yet (getting to it soon)!

Only around 22 hours and I'm already seeing so many submissions! Thank you all for taking this one and for the kind feedback! I have taken a

• Honesty, disappointed that Dr. Ned made the list for favorite NPC over Dr. Ted.

• Done. Even if I never played the Pre-Sequel or Borderlands 1.

• Sweet survey. Loved the little snarky comments ("Jack. Again. For like, the third time?")

• Finished! Fun survey. Looking forward to seeing the results!

• T.K. obviously.

100% done. Try to guess who I am.

• I got stuck for a long time at "Who is your favorite out of the Tales crew?"

It is supremely difficult when you love them all. And three of them are my absolute favorite.

But finished! :)

• I finished a while back, but can't wait to see the results!

• Okay, the 48 hour results are in! Here they are.

The Results!

• I am not surprised no one picked Bandit/Scav

Lilith getting fav bl1 character And Maya high on bl2 <3

The raid boss really surprised me! The Sentinal???!!! I picked Pyro Pete. So fun dropping him with Storm Front

Okay, the 48 hour results are in! Here they are. The Results!

• To be fair, The Sentinel isn't as unforgiving as BL2's Raid Bosses. In fact, the endgame of BL2 is very unforgiving compared to TPS's. You need very specific gear in BL2 to get anywhere with it.

I am not surprised no one picked Bandit/Scav Lilith getting fav bl1 character And Maya high on bl2 The raid boss really surprised me! The Sentinal???!!! I picked Pyro Pete. So fun dropping him with Storm Front

• Being a Fan since original release it was easy for me to pick, but if you're unfamilar it will tend to be Tales choices. Such as 'Who you want to bring back' It'll either be Jack or Scooter. And 'Favourite Raid Boss'.

I know most people here want Tales Season 2 but it's an easy choice for me to pick Borderlands 3. As i've waited alot longer to a follow on from Borderlands 2. (I'm not counting TPS as it's a prequel. I did love it tho. I'm looking for a 2K/Gearbox moving forward canon game (I know tales is canon but I mean playable fps))

• Yeah I found the sentinal way to easy from what i'm use to (Add the survey results to the main post as it'll make it easier for people to find) :D

To be fair, The Sentinel isn't as unforgiving as BL2's Raid Bosses. In fact, the endgame of BL2 is very unforgiving compared to TPS's. You need very specific gear in BL2 to get anywhere with it.

• edited March 2016

Yeah, if I make a second survey; I'll have it alot more in depth of the FPS's. Tales may possibly be my favorite, but the shooters as freaking fun, and I got into them around Episode 2-3. I can't remember at this point. But long enough to get a Lvl 70 ClapTrap with 4 playthroughs done, and OP1 Gaige with 3 done.

Being a Fan since original release it was easy for me to pick, but if you're unfamilar it will tend to be Tales choices. Such as 'Who you wa

• Touché

Yeah I found the sentinal way to easy from what i'm use to (Add the survey results to the main post as it'll make it easier for people to find)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.