what games are you playing?

Comments

• Finished DOOM Eternal last week (fucking amazing game, probably better than 2016 DOOM), will probably replay it again before moving onto The Witcher 3.

• I played Amnesia A Machine For Pigs 2 weeks ago and as I expected, it was such a boring game, especially compared to The Dark Descent. Not to mention it wasn't developed by Frictional Games. It lacked the environment interaction (You can only pick chairs, puzzle pieces and open drawers), the insanity status and the inventory system. Not only that, it's the poor level design and the stupid enemy A.I. which makes them less scary. The only good things I can say is the story is kind of interesting and the puzzles were decent. That's it. It wasn't worth it. Game also lacks the replay value. There is no reason to replay it other than trophy/achievement hunting.

• I played Bully for the first time since I dunno how long it has been. This is probably my favorite Rockstar game of all time and I hate how overlooked it is compared to GTA and Red Dead Redemption. The game is still fucking amazing, even after 14 years, although there is a lot of room for improvement which is why I want a sequel soo bad.

• Persona 5 Royal

• Downloaded Dark Days :Zombie Survial I look at the game and to be honest graphics are beautiful it reminds me of (The Walking Dead) if you guys love survival and comics mixed in a bunch this might be for you.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azurgames.lastday

• The bots are back.

Downloaded Dark Days :Zombie Survial I look at the game and to be honest graphics are beautiful it reminds me of (The Walking Dead) if you g

• Hey it seems like mobile shooters are your favorites to play. How about you get a controller that gives you live-motion control over many industry-leading titles. The Arkade Blaster! Be the top player in all of your favorite games. Dead trigger, Fortnite, Sniper Fury, and Minecraft! It even has PC support! Order one now and you can be gaming like a pro by June of this year.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/arkade-blaster-the-fps-motion-controller#/

Downloaded Dark Days :Zombie Survial I look at the game and to be honest graphics are beautiful it reminds me of (The Walking Dead) if you g

• edited April 2020

Thx I’ll check that out on Amazon , I am also planning on getting wireless headsets because regular headsets dealing with the wired plugs drives me crazy so I’m gonna pretty much revolutionize everything and say goodbye to wires.

Hey it seems like mobile shooters are your favorites to play. How about you get a controller that gives you live-motion control over many in

• No, not you! Don't tell me you are a bot too! Who can I trust, now a days? :disappointed:

Hey it seems like mobile shooters are your favorites to play. How about you get a controller that gives you live-motion control over many in

• I platinumed Bully. The arcade games were a huge pain in the ass, and I made the right choice to save them for last.

• edited April 2020

This is my very first playthrough of game with commentary. I really despise my voice and I apologise for some awkward pauses and gibberish english. I did my best to cut the cringe and boring parts. So hope you understand.

EDIT: Also uploaded the second part because I thought it wasn't enough. Enjoy

• edited April 2020

I picked up Tetris Effect, since I've accepted that it'll never drop below 50% in a sale. 26$ is still a bit too much for Tetris, IMO.

Anyways, it's a fun game. Typical Tetris stress when you're doing bad, a nice sense of flow and satisfaction when you're clearing lines upon lines.

This version of Tetris can essentially be described as: Musical Tetris. Yeah. It essentially plays as a Tetris game mixed with a DJ sampler. You've got the awesome electronic backing track which plays on its own/changes sections when you reach a certain number of lines cleared, then on top of that every button press you do makes a tailored sound effect for the song. Moving blocks and rotating blocks make sounds that flow so well with the music, you barely know it's you who's doing it.
    I've only cleared the first 2 stages on Normal difficulty, so I've only experienced 2 songs, but they're pretty fun. Level 1 is the trailer song we've all heard, Lo-Fi pop song. But Level 2? Once you're thrown into level 2 its a sudden shift to this cool techno-hip hop beat, and just sounds so nice. Get headphones or turn your surround sound up

• Bully is only £7 right now on the PS Store, so I got it for myself. It seems fun to complete. The main game is quite short though. Also, the game is kind of cringey? And I feel that they should rework the writing and dialogue for modern audiences with Bully 2. One day.

AronDracula posted: »

I platinumed Bully. The arcade games were a huge pain in the ass, and I made the right choice to save them for last.

• edited April 2020

I guess sometimes I don't always keep my promises so here is another part for my playthrough of Resident Evil 3. This is where EVERYTHING gets serious. So enjoy

And this part.

• About to start The Witcher 3.

• edited April 2020

I finished Resident Evil 3. I'm not gonna lie, this game didn't live up to all of my expectations. Capcom cut a lot of stuff from the original, like the clock tower (It's only there as a background area), the graveyard, the choice mechanics and multiple endings. That is such a bummer. Not to mention it was pretty short. It didn't feel like a 60 bucks games. It felt more like an expansion, sort of like Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

This game is basically RE2 remake but faster paced. Nemesis has an amazing AI but the thing is, you don't see that very often in the game, you only see it when you roam around Raccoon City. I take back when I said he is like the Xenomorph from Alien Isolation because he is scripted when he is about appear. He is scarier than Mr X but has a smaller screentime for roaming segments.

I don't think this game should have been released just one year after RE2. It needed more content. I don't understand why they made Project Resistance. Multiplayer games were never as good as how they used to be. Why are they still trying to make them, especially after Umbrella Corps which has ZERO players online? I also noticed that they cut some details from RE2 remake, like when you shoot a zombie's limb, they fall on the ground but in this one, they just awkwardly vanish. Why did they do that?

Now I'm not saying that I didn't enjoyed this game. It was good but it should have been more than just good. It lacks a lot of content which makes it less replayable and that's why I kind of prefer RE7 and RE2 over this game, even if it has my favorite character of the franchise which is Jill. Because they weren't that short and had more content. Is it worth playing? Yes but DO NOT expect much. And I think it's better if you buy this game on sale.

I'm definitely gonna go back to do more exploration and probably platinum it. Also, I recorded my whole reaction for the rest of the game and there is a lot to edit. So stay tuned for more videos in my channel, you can find the link in my account page.

• Been replaying Mass Effect 3 with alot of mods i ve found for the game in Nexus.

• I hope you got the Priority Earth Overhaul Mod that one's amazing.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Been replaying Mass Effect 3 with alot of mods i ve found for the game in Nexus.

• edited April 2020

Running that along with EGM and project variety.

iFoRias posted: »

I hope you got the Priority Earth Overhaul Mod that one's amazing.

• edited April 2020

Creative Destruction by NetEase Games. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.titan.cd.gb
    The game is basicly the same formula as fortnite but instead of being on a flying Bus your on a plane of some sort.

I've also wanted to try out (Prodject RIP) it reminds me of (Doom) but when I first installed it it crashed I contacted the company and the developer though email and told me try out the 1.90 update

Sadly I'm disappointed because everyone's updating to the latest version and having the same issue and this game just came out with over 10K downloads.

• There's a similar game called Project RIP it has the same atmosphere as Doom bit it's for Moblie and PC I would like to know your thoughts on the game?

Finished DOOM Eternal last week (fucking amazing game, probably better than 2016 DOOM), will probably replay it again before moving onto The Witcher 3.

• edited April 2020

I'm in Chapter 3 of Death Stranding, and wow, everyone is right about the game really opening up in this section. I won't mention anything about the plot, as it's the gameplay that really shines here. There's a new region to explore and there's a lot of interesting terrain and new biomes in it, way better than the first region's "grass, rocks, hills and valleys". Now there's that plus mountains, deserts, snow, lakes and lots of rivers. And some canyons to jump.
    A lot of new equipment can get added to your arsenal, specifically Bikes and Trucks which makes traversing around a lot easier and more fun... if you don't manage to get your vehicle stuck somewhere and then forced to abandon it :(.
    You can rebuild long-destroyed highways, flattening a section of the land and giving you a safer path to your destinations. It's great once you get a few sections filled in, though it takes a while.
    The online connectivity component seems to get a boost, too. I've found myself flooded with likes from other players, from both structures I've placed to people using roads I've filled in. Lots of resource-hungry structures get periodically added materials by other players, too, so that makes the highway stuff a bit easier. I've really felt like there's a lot more players benefiting from the structures and packages I share in this chapter than the first 2.

Also, Death Stranding is literally about the journey and not the destination, and I love it.

First of all, the appeal of this so-called "walking simulator" (that has ways to circumvent the walking btw) is figuring out how you're going to get from point A to point B in the safest and fastest manner. This means you have to be careful around rocky terrain, enemies hellbent on stealing your stuff, planning your routes is key. I spent 10 minutes traversing the side of a deeply-snowy mountain just to avoid a rainstorm down below and not play a game of "Ghostly Hotter/Colder", and I kinda liked it. I was annoyed by the choice I took, but it was a new experience.
    Secondly, it's the discovery of the world and the honing of your delivery routes that is really appealing. First time you deliver to someone, you're venturing into uncharted territory. No one else's structures are in the area, just you and the environment. Then each time you go through or go to that specific area, you've got a better understanding of it, you can try new routes, see what objects pop up in your world or build some of your own.

While yes, getting to your destination usually means more story and more progression in the world, its more the act of getting there that's a lot more fun. Say what you will about Kojima's stories, but this game's gameplay is just so addicting, interesting, and at times pretty soothing. Plus I think it's given me a desire to go hiking somewhere, even though I'm really not an outdoor-sy person. Though maybe that's the quarantine talking.

I have been feeling the urge to get another game on my plate though. I've got a lot of open-world games in my backlog, and considering this is one I'm playing right now, I'm looking for something more linear or compact (also that kinda contrasts the camaraderie/isolation/pacifism themes I'm getting in DS (not that I don't like that). What's weird is that I've got a few in mind and that I've anticipated playing (God of War, Night in the Woods, The Council, Batman: TEW Shadows), but I'm afraid of starting them since one I've started, I feel like I'll be done them pretty soon and then that'll be my first experience of that game... gone forever. Lol, there's my logical thought process for you.

• edited April 2020

Sorry, it took me a week to upload the rest of the videos. But here is the new part of my RE3 playthrough. Stayed tuned in my channel for more.

• Replaying World Of Tanks : Blitz it's been 2 years since I've played and I still got the skills.

• edited April 2020

The only video game i am looking forward to is Cyberpunk 2077. I am soooooo ready for it. I mean one game right now this year that has choices and consequences that reflect the gameplay and plot of your story. Also don't tell me it is Life Is Strange 2. I am sorry I didn't like the game at all. It's plot was basically from the very beginning of the game was that we had to go to our grandma's house in New Mexico. Also even the plot of the characters wasn't very good either and I didn't like the main character. I like the little brother of course cause he is main character (literally the main character here from my view point)and we shouldgo on focusing on him in this game not just teaching him his powers. Like this is why I had a hard time wanting to play this game. It didn't have much of a plot that impressed me like what Telltale game or even what i see Cyberpunk 2077's plot is going with right now. Still I am playing Dead Space 2 right now. Because it is fuckin awesome. I love it

• edited April 2020

This is the last part of my RE3 playthrough, if you missed the other parts, check out my channel. In the last 10 minutes of the video, I shared my thoughts on the game. Again, my apologies for the voice, it's terrible and that's why I made a lot of cuts.

EDIT: I re-uploaded this video twice because of some editing mistakes that I haven't noticed. This part was really hard to edit.

• Just beat (GangStar : Vegas) and I gotta say I loved each of the main characters and their development turned out not to mention the story of the game itself.

Now I'm going to play GangStar : New Orleans.

Then later Gangster Rio : City Of Saints.

• Ok I've just beaten Gangster : New Orleans and since I've looked up GangStar Rio :City Of Saints on the GooglPlay store and well its $6.99 but not available in the App Store.

I've just downloaded and played a handful of matches in (Jurassic Monster World Dinosaur War 3D FPS) which is a year old and with 1Million downloads
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azurgames.dinosaurs

• edited April 2020

I finally finished Case 4 of Ace Attorney: Justice for All (2/3 out of the trilogy collection). Boy, that was a crazy doozy of a case.

On my backlog, I've got Afterparty. Yes, somehow I was really excited for this game and when the time came for me to play it, I got through the opening section of finding out you need to get into Satan's party and stopped there, moving on to a game that I would enjoy more.

I don't know, something about Afterparty just didn't click with me the way Oxenfree so quickly and easily did.
    Did I just not get far enough for something good? Is it another good hit by Night School I just gave up too quickly?

• Replaying GTA : SA for the very first time now reaon I'm saying that is I had technical issuesthe game constantly glitches it kept showing a white flash which made me rage quit.

Now that I've reinstalled it I haven't detected any problem what do ever which was a big damn relif (For Once).

I can understand why it was the best GTA game of its time which if you guys haven't played this game yet and plan to don't read this spoilers.

The part where you can pump up iron put tattoos get ypur character fat etc and communicate with citizens in (San Andreas) either you take the compliment or insult them back .

• I finished playing Journey which is currently free for each PS4 owner. It was a very good game. The gameplay was very simple but interesting, I loved the art style and the soundtrack was breathtaking. I heard it was short but it was shorter than I thought. I completed it in 2 hours and I was kind of expecting it to be under 5 hours. I didn't expect it to be an online game as well because I met 3 players throughout my whole playthrough and that really took me off guard. The story is a little bit confusing but I'm sure there is a lore somewhere in the game.

I'mma say, this is a really well made game. The devs put a lot of work into it. The art style is gorgeous and simple but really hard to work on. I would definitely recommend everyone who owns a PS4 to get this game right now. I mean, come on, it's free. Is there a good reason not to at least have it in your PS4 library?

• edited April 2020

A Bird Story. The prequel to Finding Paradise (which is itself a sequel to To The Moon)..
    [edit: never mind, it's not free. I must have bought it for cheap, but it was a long while ago]

Only takes about an hour long to go through.
    The game is about a young boy who finds an injured bird and tries to help it. It's really more of an interactive animation with great music and no dialogue or text. So get yourself your favourite listening device and check this story out.

• I just bought 'Spyro The Dragon: The Reignited Trilogy'.

I'm not that far into the game, but it's pretty good so far. I like the open-world mechanics, and the cheat codes you get. (I'm on the Xbox one). Overall, a pretty neat game from the start.

• I do wonder what Toys For Bob (and Vicarious Visions) next game will be.

I just bought 'Spyro The Dragon: The Reignited Trilogy'. I'm not that far into the game, but it's pretty good so far. I like the open-world mechanics, and the cheat codes you get. (I'm on the Xbox one). Overall, a pretty neat game from the start.

• They just recently stated they are working on a game.

But, I swear to god if it is another Skylanders video game, People are gonna be pissed off. I can't get over how devs make you pay for the game, and then make you pay for more functionality.

(Ahem, Electronic Arts, ahem.)

Anyway, with their latest releases being either amazing or decent, I would have high hopes.

Which, will probably lead to the VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY popular opinion on what they should make next.
    Sly Cooper, pretty much everything else has gotten a remake. But, they haven't really touched it in awhile. I saw somewhere they were making a film for it, after the success of Ratchet & Clank. But, fans don't want a film. They want a fully fleshed out remake of Sly Cooper, just like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot got.

Ghetsis posted: »

I do wonder what Toys For Bob (and Vicarious Visions) next game will be.

• Didn't Ratchet bomb?

They just recently stated they are working on a game. https://twitter.com/ToysForBob/status/1243632958814040064 But, I swear to god

• The game didn't remember?

DabigRG posted: »

Didn't Ratchet bomb?

• Oh yeah, I was referring to the movie and how I thought Sly's was being pushed back or retooled entirely.

The game didn't remember?

• Not a new telltale release...😭 yet anyway...

• Ah, I see.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yeah, I was referring to the movie and how I thought Sly's was being pushed back or retooled entirely.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.