what games are you playing?

Comments

• Maybe, fate is waiting for the right moment for you to play the definitive edition?🤔

Is it bad that I've owned the definitive edition for months and I still haven't touched it yet?

• Same here. I got it in September, looked at the various Main Menu features, but have had no urge to replay the series yet.
    I'm sure I'll get around to it... someday... looks at game backlog

Is it bad that I've owned the definitive edition for months and I still haven't touched it yet?

• You and @Zombiekiller3121 should play the game of the day when Telltale games announce that it was shutting down as a remembrance to the company I think that would be a perfect opportunity to play the definitive edition that’s what I would do in my opinion .

But I’ll leave it up to you guys.

AChicken posted: »

Same here. I got it in September, looked at the various Main Menu features, but have had no urge to replay the series yet. I'm sure I'll get around to it... someday... looks at game backlog

• In September.. Hey why not in my birth month?

• That’s the spirit .

In September.. Hey why not in my birth month?

• edited February 2020

I just paid 20 Euro for Man of Medan worth of 4-6 hours gameplay. What a deal but i couldnt resist to play it with my sister.

I had like 65 euro and with it i decided to buy:

Digimon World: Next Order

Until dawn

Man of Medan

I got little more left, gonna think what to buy next.

• Dragon Ball FighterZ

As an avid Dragon Ball fan, I was ecstatic to purchase this game for my Xbox One. And, needless to say, the game lived up to MOST of the hype. I only have small gripes, but they aren't affecting my gameplay too much. (Such as having to purchase the next season of the game, and purchasing additional fighters.)

The story mode of this video game is an excellent option for newbies to the fighting genre, while the story is amazing and does the anime/manga justice, the tutorials go unsung.

Some of the DBZ fans on this forum have recommended this game to me many times, and I'm just now playing it.

I would recommend this game to any of you dragon ball fans out there, this is an underrated masterpiece if you ask me.

• edited February 2020

I my download (Kiss Of War) considering I get constant ads on YouTube and Facebook plus I’m very hard to convince me to play another game even though this game is based of (World War 2) and well I might give it a shot.
    https://images.app.goo.gl/vSwFcuHWeo3h8rREA

• I just replayed Resident Evil 0 and I gotta say, that game isn't as good as the first time I experienced it. It was full of missed opportunities, it has one of the worst villains of the franchise who looks more like a Final Fantasy character than a RE one, the bosses were boring and not to mention the WORST INVENTORY SYSTEM EVER.

• I wonder in the near future they’ll do a reboot of it and add some adjustments.

I know RE0 is with RE6 in the loser table but I for one couldn’t get enough out of Rebecca Chambers even though she’s the second hottest RE chick compared to Jill who’s on my top tier list hot RE-Babes.

But enough on that I did like the leaches that forum up into a figure that was pretty dope.

AronDracula posted: »

I just replayed Resident Evil 0 and I gotta say, that game isn't as good as the first time I experienced it. It was full of missed opportuni

• I don't think RE0 is considered by many to be on the same page with RE6 but it's just my opinion. I don't find it as good as the original trilogy. I even prefer RE3 Nemesis, which is the only classic PS1 RE game that I played while I played the remakes of the first two, over it.

I wonder in the near future they’ll do a reboot of it and add some adjustments. I know RE0 is with RE6 in the loser table but I for one c

• Speaking of Resident Evil ,this article I found on Facebook made me laugh the actress (Milla Jovolich) said she prefers a reboot of (The Fitch Element) then the ( Resident Evil) Which I couldn’t hold hit, it was a punch in the face to Resident Evil fans I mean really I felt like (Paul W S Anderson) and his wife played 30 minutes of the game or at least 10 .

I mean seriously , they kept mixing Resident Evil game elements in each film like the first film had RE0, RE,1,RE2 and RE : Umbrella Chronicle elements slapped into one film, and didn’t bother putting video game accuracies Like butting StARS Bravo team in the mansion .

Asnd speaking of the Red Queen she wasn’t apost to be the main focus in the franchise the last time record for red queen died in the (Umbrella Chronicles) when Albert Lester terminated her in Russia .

But overall I saw countless (Code Veronica) in every film mixed with the other gaming elements .

Sad.

Here’s the article https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/milla-jovovich-element-remade-resident-evil/

AronDracula posted: »

I don't think RE0 is considered by many to be on the same page with RE6 but it's just my opinion. I don't find it as good as the original tr

• Playing (ThugLife) on FaceBook ,raiding and building my criminal Enterprise.

• edited April 2020

• Just Played (Kiss Of War) for the first time and I gotta say love the game only problem is The game keeps crashing .😫

• I've gotten back into Persona 4 Golden. Currently trying to beat Kanji's dungeon.

(I've also discovered I have a fear of JRPGs)

The Persona series is something I've wanted to get into for a while. The stories and characters all really appeal to me... but picking the game up and playing it myself isn't how I thought it would be.
    When it comes to the dungeons, I'm really annoyed, stressed and kind of bored.

JRPGs are mostly a numbers game. The specific stats of your characters vs. the opponents are key to survival. But what irks me so much is the stress of having to play this numbers game to beat it, or get on to the next section of the game. (In this case, the scripted story moments and fun Social Link scenes.)
    Playing the game means you need to keep your characters up to a specific level, to always be above your opponents. That also means that you'll need to take part in a lot of turn-based battles, where specific skills and some luck is required (hopefully an enemy doesn't one-shot you).

For me, I don't really want to worry about keeping a level topped-up. Because sometimes that means grinding and mindless battles. Not fun, IMO.

I really enjoy this game series, but really don't like the key gameplay hook, unfortunately.
    Part of me is debating whether to restart the game on a lower difficulty just to appreciate the story and connection moments. (Easy= +Damage Dealt, --Damage Taken ; Super Easy= easy+4 times XP)

Chrono Trigger is another game that I took while to beat, though most of my time was stuck on the final boss. I don't think I resorted to much grinding, but I know I was a bit underleveled. How I beat that game without looking anything up is a fluke.

I also want to get into Days Gone this weekend. I've been craving some fun open-world action, and from what I've seen, it reminds me a lot of Mad Max (one of my favourites).

Plus, with the winter season getting colder and that Division 2 sale deal going on, I've got an urge to jump into The Division 1 that I've owned for months but haven't touched.

But, gah, then I'll be flip-flopping between too many games at once.

• Days Done really is feel like Mad Max. The game is really good at making you feel how far you have come since the beginning. At first you feel stressed to encounter any enemies, and by the end you feel like a complete badass able to take down anything in your path. The music for it's opening theme is great and just hits home with me. There's a PS theme that plays the music in your home menu. It's the reason it's my current theme. I still never got around to playing the challenges that came out in a patch a few months back. They're supposed to give you some good gear if you complete them, but it doesn't look like an easy task. Have fun if you play it.

Just a simple hint that will save you some hassle: If you're in the graveyard and don't know what you're doing look for the enemies by the dead dear. The path is close by.

I've gotten back into Persona 4 Golden. Currently trying to beat Kanji's dungeon. (I've also discovered I have a fear of JRPGs) (Spoil

• Nice.

Because I want to feel the power and terror of this post-apocalyptic world, I decided to choose my starting difficulty be 'Hard'. This is significant enough for the game to warn me that choosing Hard or above means I'll be locked into that difficulty for the entirety of my playthrough.

I hope I don't regret this.

I still never got around to playing the challenges that came out in a patch a few months back. They're supposed to give you some good gear if you complete them, but it doesn't look like an easy task. Have fun if you play it.

I've heard that one of the challenges is essentially Crazy Taxi + Zombies. I've been craving for SEGA to re-release Crazy Taxi on modern consoles for a while now, so whenever I get around to it, that seems like a weird and fun way to fill the void!

Days Done really is feel like Mad Max. The game is really good at making you feel how far you have come since the beginning. At first you fe

• I just played COD : Mobile on my phone for the first time and I trashed 27 players.

The game is easier then PUBG : Mobile .

• I just finished TWD final season yesterday on PS4 and it was amazing, i fucking love Violet.
    Im sad there wont be any more TWD games any time soon. I can say i really enjoyed playing it and i genuinely cared for the characters.

• My mom is playing Horizon Zero Dawn. She has over 200+ hours in that game and somehow still hasn't beaten the main story. How is that possible? I took no more than 40 hours to beat it.

• Thats a good thing lol
    At least shes having a fun spending all those hours with it i hope.

My mom is playing Horizon Zero Dawn. She has over 200+ hours in that game and somehow still hasn't beaten the main story. How is that possible? I took no more than 40 hours to beat it.

• I finished my Survivor+ playthrough of The Last of Us Remastered. That was fun, creepy, and refreshed my memory for the upcoming sequel.

I recently started playing Observation, a sci-fi mystery game from No Code Studio.
    It's very cool and intriguing. The game is very influenced by iconic retro-futurism films like Alien(s) and 2001: A Space Odyssey. You play as S.A.M., the AI of the Low Orbit Space Station (aka Observation) and along with the help of the lone astronaut Emma Fisher, try to figure out why everyone's missing, you're no longer orbiting around Earth, and aliens keep trying to make contact with S.A.M..

There's also a lot of hexagon imagery but I still don't know if there's a specific reason behind that. Could be a clue.

• You're going to like this. This story has many twists and horrific imagery. Some puzzles are strewn about but they aren't too hard to solve. Like any good suspenseful game it gets crazier as you go.

I finished my Survivor+ playthrough of The Last of Us Remastered. That was fun, creepy, and refreshed my memory for the upcoming sequel.

• Just finished Observation.

It's such an intriguing, mysterious, and at times spooky game.
    The retro tech aesthetic was really well done, and the fact that you're essentially experiencing the game through different cameras and System UIs (and occasionally the free-floating camera spheres) makes for a nicely crafted story.
    The plot itself still leaves a lot of stuff up to the imagination, and things are left vaguely unexplained, but what we got overall is satisfying and very cool.

Another great story experience by No Code! If you like retro-futurism, sci-fi tales of weird space anomalies, or good indie gems, check this one out! If not, check out their previous game Stories Untold. It's an 80s-styled text adventure horror (only on PC and Nintendo Switch)

What really irks me is that even though I was very thorough in searching the ship, by the end of the game I only had one collectible missing, and it was in an area I could no longer visit! That's heartbreaking.
    (In the game, there are spacewalk sections where you must venture outside the station. And on the detached EAS-12 module there's a hidden audiolog. I checked that thing the very first time I was allowed outside, and yet I missed it!)

You're going to like this. This story has many twists and horrific imagery. Some puzzles are strewn about but they aren't too hard to solve. Like any good suspenseful game it gets crazier as you go.

• Dying Light has a special event every week for the month of March, all to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Dying Light and the continued support Techland has given it.

The main event is VIRAL RUSH, a re-branded version of the L4D Event.
    And it. Is. Bananas. Every Zombie in the open world signed up for a marathon and you're the finish line! Basically, they can all run. It's World War Z out there.
    It's intense, chaotic, and-- hey! Don't even think about stopping to tie up your shoes!

If you have DL, check it out, it's fun. The event lasts until this Thursday, AFAIK. You can also opt out in the options menu.

• Currently having a love/hate relationship with Red Dead Online. On the one hand I really like having my own character and doing cowboy stuff with friends. On the other hand, the game has had a million bug problems since launch, the disconnects are frustrating, and I'm now getting worried that Rockstar isn't going to make any substantial improvements until the next console generation.

• F2P console/PC Call Of Duty is a thing now. Seems pretty innovative, might try it out but this stuff isn't normally my thing.

• Finally, I fucking got the platinum from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. It was frustrating as hell.

• Replaying Dead Trigger on my LG Rebel4 can't get enough killing zombies.

• I used to play Dead Trigger 2 on my school tablet but I never got further than 3 hours of playtime. It just took so damn long to get shit from the work stations it took all the fun out of it.

Replaying Dead Trigger on my LG Rebel4 can't get enough killing zombies.

• I hope Mad Finger games makes a (Dead Trigger 3) soon.

I used to play Dead Trigger 2 on my school tablet but I never got further than 3 hours of playtime. It just took so damn long to get shit from the work stations it took all the fun out of it.

• Better yet, make it into an AR title so you can travel around places you're at to complete missions and meanwhile pretend like you're saving your friends and family from a zombie apocalypse.

I hope Mad Finger games makes a (Dead Trigger 3) soon.

• I'm playing Raid : Shadow Legions through this app where you can earn rewards just by downloading and playing games.

The app is called MistPlay if you guys are interested the link is right here.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistplay.mistplay

• edited March 2020

I picked up Death Stranding again, hoping to stick with it.

Ain't a better time than now to deliver obscene amounts of packages to isolated people in a post-apocalyptic USA, am I right?

So far, so good I'd say. I'm in the middle of 'Episode 2', and while the trek to and from areas was starting to be a bit stale (aw man, if I want points for this package I have to walk all the way back to the starting area base?!) things are starting to open up now. I'm getting new construction projects, I'm encountering enemy camps I have to sneak around/avoid/incapacitate, and I'm getting closer to Episode 3 -- the chapter that everyone says is the part where the game really opens up. I'm assuming I'll get access to the currently-uncharged motorcycle to help me traverse long distances.

With my current trips between locations, I'm finally learning to use my equipment when I need/want to. It really helps out in the long run. Have a steep cliff face that I could go around? Use the climbing rope. Have a big river in the middle of your path? If you've got metal, build a bridge (or set up the bridge and use metal on your way back to finish it).

It's a pretty calming game so far. As usual, it's also got the Kojima touch. Weirdly specific and repetitive character names, themes, strange terminology, and lots of cutscenes. But It's ok so far. I can handle it.

• Zombie Combat Similar
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.illusiveray.zcs

This game came three years ago , I was browsing the Google Play store for another Zombie game with a (Resident Evil) feeling or a (Dead Trigger) knock-off but after playing this game days ago.

I freaked love it you can play as any soldier you want you can play (Solo) or (multi player) and choice any gun you want from the game without unlocking it.

First time I played this I ended up like these guys right here.

• The bots are back..

I'm playing Raid : Shadow Legions through this app where you can earn rewards just by downloading and playing games. The app is called Mi

• I really enjoyed TheActMan's review of the game. Hiking simulators are cool and could be fun, but I feel that this wasn't executed well.

I picked up Death Stranding again, hoping to stick with it. Ain't a better time than now to deliver obscene amounts of packages to is

• edited March 2020

Ah, I just watched his review. I'd say he describes what the game is very well, and the various shortcomings it has. It was enjoyable, too. I don't totally agree with everything he dislikes about the game, I've been enjoying them well so far, but yes I will admit that this game as a whole is a lot to wrap your head around, and the way it presents information to the uninitiated player can be pretty unfair. (Though, about the "the game's fun parts is making the game part shorter", since you play as a Porter, the fun of is supposed to be thinking how to make your route the most efficient and safe.)
    As it was with MGSV and the cassette tapes, in this game a lot of the information and extra terms is explained in the reading material you get from finding collectibles or completing orders, unfortunately.

For me, the BT encounters so far have been pretty scary though. This recent trek through a forest is one of them.

However, as a counterpoint, I find the Girlfriend Reviews video to show embracing the weird and rolling with it and focusing on the underlying themes and evolution of the journey you undertake a positive side of the divisive Death Stranding debate. The technical side of the game might be wonky and off-putting, but there's some stuff in the narrative and player-connectivity that works.
    (I haven't gotten to 'Episode 3', but that's when everyone says the game really gets good and opens up.)

Ghetsis posted: »

I really enjoyed TheActMan's review of the game. Hiking simulators are cool and could be fun, but I feel that this wasn't executed well.

• I'm playing (Infinity Ops) I've been looking for other (FPS) Games I can try other then PUBG or COD.
    The game itself is great just reached up too an level 10 within a day.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamedevltd.destinywarfare

I've also played (TactiCool) which is pretty good but the only problem is the controls when you drive a pickup truck with a mounted 50 cal on itehichis a pain the rear.
    I ended up running over my whole squad along with enemy .

Alli I can say was (FIX THE CONTROLS!)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panzerdog.tacticool

Sign in to comment in this discussion.