The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• ...and most of the rule 34 is of Clementine.

It's almost like she's the mascot or something. :p

Louche posted: »

On that note, there's surprisingly little Rule 34 of her, oddly enough. I'm not gonna skirt around it. I think you know it, too. All the sexy Walking Dead women... ...and most of the rule 34 is of Clementine.

• Exactly. Basically, Ava was the first person he linked up with when the outbreak kicked and they've been together ever since, to the point he introduces her as his second in command and refers to her as a fuckin soldier. That would also make him like Lee as well, now that I think about it.

Spodes posted: »

That was likely intentional, given that she seems to be David's answer to Clementine. Plus, the scene where she gives Tripp what he asked fo

• Hence why I said from a certain point of view: he ran out looking to get help for Luke and Sarah and help eventually arrive in the form of Clementine and Jane.

succeeded? I dunno about that. Nick's death was just sorta a thing that happened. Which to be fair, is realistic. Not everyone dies heroically or memorably.

• That would also make him like Lee as well, now that I think about it.

How so? Again, I haven't played episode 3 so it's a bit convoluting.

DabigRG posted: »

Exactly. Basically, Ava was the first person he linked up with when the outbreak kicked and they've been together ever since, to the point h

• He met a tough young female on the first day of the apocalypse and grew really close to her, just as Lee did with Clementine. Yeah, there are obvious differences, but it's the same basic origin idea.

I was comparing him and Ava to Javier and Clementine at first, btw.

That would also make him like Lee as well, now that I think about it. How so? Again, I haven't played episode 3 so it's a bit convoluting.

• edited April 2017

What kind of superpower(s) do you think each character would have in an alternate reality?

• Yeah that's more suitable, I don't see David as someone like Lee necessarily, but the beginning of his story possibly could be similar.

He met a tough young female on the first day of the apocalypse and grew really close to her, just as Lee did with Clementine. Yeah, there ar

• No. He is an abusive brother and husband. And he took away AJ from Clem. I think he's pretty bad.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Should we trust David or no?

• Clementine will (probably/hopefully) never die and anyone who comes in contact with her is doomed to die.

Does that count?

What kind of superpower(s) do you think each character would have in an alternate reality?

• ...I guess?

Acheive250 posted: »

Clementine will (probably/hopefully) never die and anyone who comes in contact with her is doomed to die. Does that count?

• edited April 2017

Clementine has the potency to bitch slap someone to death in one strike.

Javier has a supernatural connection with his van to make it last a life time.

Mariana has a magnetic brain that attracts bullets at high velocity.

Kate has super strength, so she can slam car doors on walker heads at efficient speeds.

Gabe has the power of edge, so he can cut deep in puberty.

AJ possess the power of being mute, because he doesn't give enough fucks to talk to people.

Kenny's power is one with the water, he himself can transform into a life sized boat.

Lee's power is "urban", as he is the master at picking any lock.

The juice box's potency is the ultimate refresher in case you're suturing your arm.

• enter image description here

What? everyone else was doing awkward avatars, I just wanted to top them. Good thing I don't browse this forum, so I don't have to the other "awkward avatars", but please take your cancer picture off, we'd (many others as well) appreciate it

• I don't think the guy was having fun, I just think he has a thing for Jane, and yes, if no fun means not wanting to see a zoomed up ass of Jane, then let there be no fun :^).

• edited April 2017

Yeah, it takes one to know one, buster.

learn the legal definition of murder, pls, then come back and we'll chat.

You're one to talk about "creepy", and again, I'm not against Clementine changing personalities, but when it's something that turned her in

• edited April 2017

you're a nancy. I suppose all the zombies ripping people's faces off was just fine for you to see though?

prudes. I swear.

That's a natural part of human nature. Sorry. And there's lotsa pretty girls in TWD. It's part of your "nature", I'm a guy, and I st

• edited April 2017

You inspired me. My old boring Becca avatar had to go.

I'm assuming that's a reference to my second to previous one. Btw, the comic that''s from is in the Meme thread.

• edited April 2017

Yeah, yeah, I know. It pissed me off too at first, this being Clem's possible first human kill. But I got over it. I accepted that Clementine has changed. Become more gung-ho, reckless etc

Apparently dead? Have you played episode 3? That explains it.

Well first off, she didn't actually see her parents die, and it's possible to leave lee before he turns. So not quite the same as having Kenny get ripped apart like ten feet away or Jane kill herself like an hour after talking to you. Far more traumatic.

But you're right about one thing. They chose one personality, and stuck with it, yeah.

If you honestly thought that by season 3, Kenny and Jane wouldn't both be dead you're the fool. Sorry to say. Holy shit, use the quo

• It's just a butt my dude nothing to get worked up over. Like I get it if you're not into that thing but be reasonable he doesn't have to change anything just because you don't like it.

I don't think the guy was having fun, I just think he has a thing for Jane, and yes, if no fun means not wanting to see a zoomed up ass of Jane, then let there be no fun :^).

• Lee's power is "urban", as he is the master at picking any lock.

enter image description here

Sorry, that just reminded me of this line.

Clementine has the potency to bitch slap someone to death in one strike. Javier has a supernatural connection with his van to make it las

• edited April 2017

Mhmm, I'm a prude when it comes to this series specifically, I find it revolting, and many others do, what a shocker! And yes, gore is okay, I got used to that a while ago after I browsed /b/ gore threads for the time being.

you're a nancy. I suppose all the zombies ripping people's faces off was just fine for you to see though? prudes. I swear.

• There's no law in this game, if you hadn't noticed, but for U.S. law it'd be regarded at manslaughter and Clementine would be in prison for life regardless.

Yeah, it takes one to know one, buster. learn the legal definition of murder, pls, then come back and we'll chat.

• Again that's just you, I simply don't accept a forceful 180 degree turn in personalty that I detest.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It pissed me off too at first, this being Clem's possible first human kill. But I got over it. I accepted that Clementin

• Your lack for Jane's butt is insulting.

What? everyone else was doing awkward avatars, I just wanted to top them. Good thing I don't browse this forum, so I don't have to the other "awkward avatars", but please take your cancer picture off, we'd (many others as well) appreciate it

• Your lack for Jane's butt is insulting.

I hope it is :^), because getting horny over this series is appalling.

Your lack for Jane's butt is insulting.

• Clem is a walking Death Note and can kill people with just thinking about it.

Lee can make people instantly trust him (So does Javi)

Kenny can bring magic boats out of a hole in the universe

Ava has super-streght

I can't think of any others right now...

• Lee can make people instantly trust him (So does Javi)

I know this is a joke, but still, many people didn't trust people in season 1, such as Lilly and Larry, but eh. At least the trust he received in some regards was earned, Javier literally just got there, fucked their community over, and then people were cool with him.

Clem is a walking Death Note and can kill people with just thinking about it. Lee can make people instantly trust him (So does Javi) K

• Because it's A New Frontier.

Lee can make people instantly trust him (So does Javi) I know this is a joke, but still, many people didn't trust people in season 1

• edited April 2017

Yeah, ANF is a cluster fuck in too many aspects.

fallandir posted: »

Because it's A New Frontier.

• You're Clementine: Lonnie and Lingard approach you with knowledge of AJ's whereabouts and offer complete acceptance and forgiveness for any wrong doings against TNF if you agree to corroborate that David and Ava were the ones ordering the raids. What do you do?

• edited April 2017

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Did I just see an argument break out?

Over a butt?

AronDracula posted: »

Goddammit, change your profile pic. It's awkward.

• Yeah, but everything came out alright in the end.

enter image description here

Deltino posted: »

Did I just see an argument break out? Over a butt?

• I'd rather not talk about it.

• But he could be lying to clem about AJ.

Yes.-

• edited April 2017

I honestly doubt that. Even if there was a chance he wasn't being honest about AJ being alive within his own knowledge, Dr. Lingard was the one in charge of taking care of him while he was assumed to be dying. Given that the doc apparently wasn't above getting high off of what could very well be his own medicine, I think there is a chance that he could've been sneaking the baby medicine under the table if he didn't just get better himself.

Shadow2122 posted: »

But he could be lying to clem about AJ.

• edited April 2017

Yes you did, Deltino, and I don't regret a single post (it's better than most of this site's reoccurring arguments and shitposting, right?).

• I was just thinking about season one.

CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR TWD S1... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Y'know at the beginning, how you hear the voice messages left on the phone at Clem's house?
    On the second one, Diana mentions needing to go back to the hospital to see Ed. And on the next message, you hear what sounds like her dying, Ed would already be dead at this point. (Maybe Ed turned and bit her?)

Anyway, at the end of episode 5, before Lee's death, you see both of her parents as Walkers... OUTSIDE THE MARSH HOUSE. If they died at the hospital (or Ed would've died there, at least) then how did they get to the Marsh House?

Just a thought I had. Let me know what you think.

• And how in the hell did they stay together as walkers for 3 months...Don't question Telltale's logic

Acheive250 posted: »

I was just thinking about season one. CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR TWD S1... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Y'know at the beginning, how you hear

• I picked that the first time and he says something like "Gotta go with the salad here. Gotta stay green" or something like that

Can someone link me a playthrough where Javi says he would rather have the spinach?

• Wow. I hadn't even noticed that.

Are these what you'd call a plot hole?

And how in the hell did they stay together as walkers for 3 months...Don't question Telltale's logic

Sign in to comment in this discussion.