The Wolf Among Us Season 2 has been secretly confirmed! Mind-Blowing Factual Evidence !

13»

Comments

• That Dragonwing poster could've just been an easter egg though... As much as I want S2 I'm still sceptical of this evidence man, I mean them advertising TWAU is not 110% proof for S2 imo

• Why would they make a second season of twau if they tell us to 'continue the story' with the comics at the very end of the game

• Unfortunately while I think wolf among us is certainly deserving of a sequel i believe wolf among us was a planned one time thing. Especially seeing how the comic is a continuation of the wolf among us and seeing how telltale already has several projects to manage already

• edited February 2017

Is Telltale hinting at TWAU season 2? I can't think of a reason they'd post this otherwise.
    enter image description here

• Nah, just distracting from Walking Dead

Vanzam posted: »

Is Telltale hinting at TWAU season 2? I can't think of a reason they'd post this otherwise.

• I don't think they are teasing season 2 sadly, but it is nice to see them posting/sharing things about TWAU.

• Probs not, its the most direct thing Telltale has done with wolf in a while, but Telltale also lately has just been spamming every Telltale game ever made.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Are they trying to tease something here?

• A few years ago Adam Harrington (voice of bigby wolf) interviewed Kevin Bruner asking him if a season 2 would happen and Kevin suggested potentially later on. There is hope for a S2 down the line although i don't see it happening anytime soon.

• [removed]

Chibikid posted: »

A few years ago Adam Harrington (voice of bigby wolf) interviewed Kevin Bruner asking him if a season 2 would happen and Kevin suggested potentially later on. There is hope for a S2 down the line although i don't see it happening anytime soon.

• Now that's hogwash.

Dude, the posters are what's known as Easter Eggs. No, not the type left by the Easter Bunny.

Dude, TellTale just advertises games for the sake of advertising.

• Dear God, Poogers was right all along! :scream:

• enter image description here

Dear God, Poogers was right all along!

• It's way past Dec, what now?

Poogers555 posted: »

You doubt me now, but you all wait for December!

• Like what do we have to do in order to get the wolf among 2 ?
    Telltale? what do you want? I'll do anything! i'll buy minecraft story mode idk

• Do you smell something burning? Maybe some half life fans?

1mirg posted: »

At least were not as desperate as people waiting for Half Life 3.

• edited May 2017

OH.GOD.PLEASE.MAKE.THIS.REAL

• Because Fables is an underrated series that needs more love, and The Wolf Among Us is a prequel, taking place 30 years prior. Also, they were probably paid to say that

Why would they make a second season of twau if they tell us to 'continue the story' with the comics at the very end of the game

• I created an account just to upvote this.

btw not trying to be disrespectful Poogers but I think this "evidence" is not rly much to go on with. If season 2 comes out tho I'll come back here and beg for your forgiveness.

sSOPHOo posted: »

Like what do we have to do in order to get the wolf among 2 ? Telltale? what do you want? I'll do anything! i'll buy minecraft story mode idk

• Two elements that can confirm the second season, is that in the last episode. In the farewell of Mr. Toad, the game tells you that his son will remember the answer you gave him, and that is the last meeting you have with him in the first season. The same happens when you talk to Nerissa, the game tells you that she will remember your action.

• The wolf among us 2 = half-life 3

• me whenever they post something the wolf among us related
    enter image description here

• At least we have minecraft story mode season 2 to look forward to... right guys?

Kenny726 posted: »

THEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!! We are so desperate, aren't we?

• Guys, season 2 is officially confirmed for 2018!

HYPE!

• It is no longer a secret.

• Yeah as you can all see I was 100% correct I mean it was announced the same day as Batman season 2 like HELLO clearly I was right about Batman being Wolf's savior smh

It is no longer a secret.

• So in the end, Batman did help bring The Wolf Among Us back?

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah as you can all see I was 100% correct I mean it was announced the same day as Batman season 2 like HELLO clearly I was right about Batman being Wolf's savior smh

• Yeah duh like I said secretly confirmed, why would I lie? PSHHH

So in the end, Batman did help bring The Wolf Among Us back?

• Poogers, season 2 has been announced. I'm on my knees begging for your forgiveness.

Noobfest posted: »

I created an account just to upvote this. btw not trying to be disrespectful Poogers but I think this "evidence" is not rly much to go on with. If season 2 comes out tho I'll come back here and beg for your forgiveness.

• I'm just super happy it's coming back. That ending of the first season left me on my thirst for me story.

• Super happy season 2 is coming back! This is hands down my favorite telltale game.

• What month do all you suppose we'll get season two? September or October 2018?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.