The Wolf Among Us Season 2 has been secretly confirmed! Mind-Blowing Factual Evidence !

Now. I know what y'all are saying. "Poogers... Wolf Among Us Season 2 hasn't been secretly confirmed, what are you? Stupid?"

Now that may be what you're thinking now, but once you see this evidence proving that Wolf Among Us is indeed in development, you'll have a change of heart!

Now, how do I know that Season 2 is 110% being developed? We can thank our hero Batman!

Right in the Batman Menu's theres an entire tab, which is nothing more than an add for Wolf Among Us. Now why would Telltale do this? Clearly while using DC again, they might as well throw in some Wolf advertisement and remind everyone about Wolf before they reveal the second season!

Now you may not thank that's much, but that's only evidence numero uno! So what's dos? Now it gets juicy.

Today Telltale updated their site.

enter image description here

Notice anything? Now why would Wolf Among Us be up there instead of a more recent game like Tales from the Borderlands? Simple. They want to advertise it more! Why? Because soon Season 2 will be announced, DUH!

Now, if THAT wasn't proof enough for you, I present the final piece of evidence.

That's right fellas. Now you might be saying. That's just a reused asset, nothing great! But Telltale has updated their engine, and no other asset from Wolf Among Us has been in any other Telltale game except for animation. Now, some work had to be changed it in order for an asset to work in the new engine, which can only mean one thing. The Trip Trap Bar has been remade for Season 2 of Wolf Among Us!

Now, with this concrete evidence being presented, we can all rest easy, as this is PROOF that Wolf Among Us Season 2 is coming! This along with the constant mention of the game at PAX, just ANOTHER reminder that more will happen! We know what you're hiding Telltale!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

Comments

• THEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!

We are so desperate, aren't we? :(

• edited September 2016

Dear God....

....But in all seriousness here, I'd love a 2nd season.

• What you mean in all seriousness? I am serious! Just you all wait and see!

pudding_pie posted: »

Dear God.... ....But in all seriousness here, I'd love a 2nd season.

• I really hope you're right :)

• You doubt me now, but you all wait for December!

• 'least its something...

• So Batman saved the day? He's never done that before.

That poster (and missing cat poster) is also in ep. 1 of Batman for like 2 seconds. It shows up when Bruce and Harvey are talking during the outdoor cafe scene.

• Holy smokes, I can see it now, too. Well, it's either their updated engine doesn't actually require redoing the textures in order for them to work, or we're bound to hear some good news soon enough.

DoubleJump posted: »

So Batman saved the day? He's never done that before. That poster (and missing cat poster) is also in ep. 1 of Batman for like 2 seconds. It shows up when Bruce and Harvey are talking during the outdoor cafe scene.

• edited September 2016

Well I'll be damned.

Yes, I believe in Season 2, and THIS is definitely something I can live off. Let's see what happens.

• I'm actually excited, my good man! Sorry...seems like my sarcastic gifs may have led you to think I'm being a dick. XD Just for sh*ts and giggles. :) Nothing more.

I've always been open to a 2nd season of the Wolf, so seeing this gives me a greater leap towards that faith! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

What you mean in all seriousness? I am serious! Just you all wait and see!

• Yeah, this definitely made me feel excited. I hope this is true.

Anything would be damn nice right now. A DLC or a mini-series like Michonne, I would love to play as Bigby again.

• OH I hope for this to be true!! I miss playing Bigby. Even if all we get is a DLC, it's still something!!

• That's a BAD Pie! Playing with people's emotions like that!

JK! But I'm glad to hear you're still in high hopes! Are you hoping for more Gren time??

I'm actually excited, my good man! Sorry...seems like my sarcastic gifs may have led you to think I'm being a dick. XD Just for sh*ts and gi

• edited September 2016

Inb4 The jack among us gets announced(or The narcisst among us).TBH i wouldn't mind a jack miniseries just so i can be a douche too everyone

• I think it is a bit of a stretch but it's understandable. TWAU is my favourite Telltale game but I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes up because I don't want to be disappointed. I want nothing more than a second season but I'm not really sure I would say this is tangible proof.

• PSH, if this isnt proof, than I dont know what is!

VenomHD posted: »

I think it is a bit of a stretch but it's understandable. TWAU is my favourite Telltale game but I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes

• See, I'm feeling a bit paranoid. I'm worried about TT trolling us with a Season 2 coming out as a side-scrolling 16-bit sprite game. I'd still play the shit out of that, but still...

• edited September 2016

And you're surprised? JK

I've been. I'd like something added inregards to the whole TWAU gameplay. I've said this before: a DLC with 5 episodes-all in the bad guy's POV to the whole CM-would be awesome to play. For example, Jersey. An episode on him, get more detail and go from there. Same with Georgie. I left him.... surprisingly, so did a lot of folks. Play as him. Hear his side. Bloody Mary...you get where this is going. :) The point is, I'd love more Wolf. And as for Gren...yes!!! A hundred times yes to that grumpy, alcoholic, fish-frog man!!

theclanfan posted: »

That's a BAD Pie! Playing with people's emotions like that! JK! But I'm glad to hear you're still in high hopes! Are you hoping for more Gren time??

• Well...

Guess it's time to get excited again

• There will never be a season 2 of Wolf Among Us. People just need to accept that.

• Why so blunt about it?

There will never be a season 2 of Wolf Among Us. People just need to accept that.

• You got the right photo of the bar that basically confirms The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is in the works. Not only the same poster is a hint but also the Zephyrs poster, and that one for anyone that read Fables comic knows what this means.

• Zephyr. That is a good reference :)

LukaszB posted: »

You got the right photo of the bar that basically confirms The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is in the works. Not only the same poster is a hint but also the Zephyrs poster, and that one for anyone that read Fables comic knows what this means.

• You've mentioned this before and that would be fun! Didn't they do that for TWD dlc? It was focused on other characters? Either way, this would be cool. And yes! Alcoholic fish frog!

And you're surprised? JK I've been. I'd like something added inregards to the whole TWAU gameplay. I've said this before: a DLC with 5 ep

• enter image description here

There will never be a season 2 of Wolf Among Us. People just need to accept that.

• It means Bigby is Batman.

LukaszB posted: »

You got the right photo of the bar that basically confirms The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is in the works. Not only the same poster is a hint but also the Zephyrs poster, and that one for anyone that read Fables comic knows what this means.

• Telltale staff clicks this thread to see us over analyzing this game more than them, the creators themselves analyze it

They then laugh hysterically at how we are torturing ourselves as we overthink every possible aspect of their games in desperation for a season two that will never happen

• Ummmm excuse me? More like, Telltale staff clicks this thread and is amazed about how I cracked their code? Gosh.

Telltale staff clicks this thread to see us over analyzing this game more than them, the creators themselves analyze it They then laugh h

• Are you high or something? Looks like it

It means Bigby is Batman.

• It does add a timeline question as well. It could be Bigby going to and being in Alaska since they skipped a huge chunk in the comics, not much details to explain. Since the proper ones to mention are Crane's death in Paris, Bigby & Snow's long date from which they ended up having 7 children, and one of their children being invisible because he's a zephyr.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Zephyr. That is a good reference

• edited September 2016

t
    i really hope it dose get a s2 but i wish TTG would just come and say its confermed / not confermed the fans are fumberling on piceces of string

• Now all we need is a crossover.

Bigby vs Batman!

(Though Batman beat Caotain America in a fight so... I think we know who would win... Potentially)

It means Bigby is Batman.

• Was u high wen you tiped this??? ;)

t i really hope it dose get a s2 but i wish TTG would just come and say its confermed / not confermed the fans are fumberling on piceces of string

• ahh no i was using hay as a reference, cause i grew in the country....ok i am editing my post i didnt mean make a reference to drugs.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Was u high wen you tiped this???

• If this turns out to be true, basically, my life would be complete...

• WE SHOULD FILL TWAU TOPICS WITH TITLES LIKE "GIVE US S2!" AND MORE!!!

• edited September 2016

Which would mean only Tales from the Borderlands is the only current-gen game that has yet to get a sequel in the works.

(Sorry for typos, just woke up)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.