The Wolf Among Us Season 2 has been secretly confirmed! Mind-Blowing Factual Evidence !

Comments

• Huff&Puff

• No no no haha, I was mimicking how you wrote your comment!! XD

ahh no i was using hay as a reference, cause i grew in the country....ok i am editing my post i didnt mean make a reference to drugs.

• EYYY! Dude :)

Smdh.

• edited September 2016

yea i realize that, but honestly i was referring to the act of picking the last/ shortest drink straw out of a bunch of straws and having to be the person to do whatever that thing is.

no i wasent high i was just tied and half asleep. you follow up on my writing style make a joke that was really unconformable and the result i was unhappy and edit my post. i wasent trying make a light joke about that stuff. you went too far.

HazzatheMan posted: »

No no no haha, I was mimicking how you wrote your comment!! XD

• Oh...

Ok then, I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry.

yea i realize that, but honestly i was referring to the act of picking the last/ shortest drink straw out of a bunch of straws and having to

• "There will never be a season 2 of one of Telltales most popular games that brought them a massive amount of profit, that would bring them an even larger amount of profit, because everybody wants it to happen."

There will never be a season 2 of Wolf Among Us. People just need to accept that.

• its fine. forget it thanx for apologizing thro. ^-^ peace

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh... Ok then, I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry.

• Hey @Poogers555

I am feeling completely Mind-Blowing because of the awesome Evidence !
    Hopefully The Wolf Among Us Season 2 has been secretly confirmed like you said.

See you around

• Came for the factual evidence, left with chronic depression and disappointment

• You are quite welcome!

Came for the factual evidence, left with chronic depression and disappointment

• Next can you find some "factual evidence" for TFTBL 2? I just like pain.

Poogers555 posted: »

You are quite welcome!

• Sure, the moment Telltale slips up I'll spoil their secrets again!

Next can you find some "factual evidence" for TFTBL 2? I just like pain.

• I think wolf among us season 2 is now the Telltale version of Half-Life 3

• That's right fellas. Now you might be saying. That's just a reused asset, nothing great! But Telltale has updated their engine, and no other asset from Wolf Among Us has been in any other Telltale game except for animation. Now, some work had to be changed it in order for an asset to work in the new engine, which can only mean one thing. The Trip Trap Bar has been remade for Season 2 of Wolf Among Us!

I don't mean to take this thread seriously or anything, but I actually think this is bad. Sam and Max got tossed into a pit of fire and brimstone, and now its assets have been reused multiple times throughout the new games, especially Tales From The Borderlands. The more blatant Telltale's reuse of assets is, the more forgotten the source game is.

• Its been confirmed today at comic con. Here is the debut trailer for Wolf Among Us Season 2

()

• that's funny, the TWAU2 trailer looks a lot like the trailer for the original

Its been confirmed today at comic con. Here is the debut trailer for Wolf Among Us Season 2 ()

• For one second, i tought it was real.

Damn you tricked me :c .

Its been confirmed today at comic con. Here is the debut trailer for Wolf Among Us Season 2 ()

• You know what the "easter egg" means? that's not proof, that's just follow up to the Wolf Among Us bar scene

• enter image description here

MrEggplant posted: »

You know what the "easter egg" means? that's not proof, that's just follow up to the Wolf Among Us bar scene

• uhh yeah :(

Kenny726 posted: »

THEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!! We are so desperate, aren't we?

• I was aware that this post was some sort of bait/trying to be funny but it doesn't work so I've decided to just be more serious about that. maybe next time

• To be more detailed - I got the joke

MrEggplant posted: »

I was aware that this post was some sort of bait/trying to be funny but it doesn't work so I've decided to just be more serious about that. maybe next time

• Poogers da real MVP.

let's hope.

• As if that wasn't enough evidence... I just found more!!

So, we've got the two things you said.

And a telltale staff member said something along the lines of this on twitter: "We've got some awesome new stuff coming", then someone said "Is this TWD S3, Batman or something else?" Then he replies with "These lips are sealed". But that's not all...

On the mobile version (Yes, only the mobile version) of Telltale's website, near the bottom of the homepage in the Telltale community part it says "What's hot among our audience"... (Sorry, I can't post a screenshot)

Look, they've basically just confirmed it.

• Fellas, our hero Batman strikes again. Harvey said, "See you around, Bruce."

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, see you around Wolf?

Basically confirmed.

• Also, Im not saying they moved Wolf Among Us even MORE on the Telltale main page but they did

enter image description here

Its confirmed fellas, get hyped.

• haha yes it is basically confirmed

• At least were not as desperate as people waiting for Half Life 3.

Kenny726 posted: »

THEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!! We are so desperate, aren't we?

• This is when the Episode 5 finale shows Bigby sparking up a cigarette in a back alley... >:D

• ahahha true but its kinda a smaller version of that situation hahaha and at least we'll see it happen ;)

1mirg posted: »

At least were not as desperate as people waiting for Half Life 3.

• Да вашу ж...
    Мозги вскипают прям.Кажется,что это просто совпадение,не более того :C

• inb4 telltale announces minecraft season 2 instead of this

• I know this is an old thread and I just found this forum recently as I started a second playthough after a couple years...

So as it it pertains to the above where a TTG staff member states, "These lips are sealed", is this a coincidence or another clue?

After Faith's death, Bigby asks the magic mirror where Faith is and instead of saying she's dead it replies with "these lips are sealed". Implying that possibly, Faith is still alive.

Acheive250 posted: »

As if that wasn't enough evidence... I just found more!! So, we've got the two things you said. And a telltale staff member said somet

• I DO believe The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is a FACT!
    I found an IGN article (http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/02/10/telltale-calls-next-project-its-most-ambitious-ever) that was written on February 10 2015... AND the famous tweet where Telltale says #SeeYouAround was tweeted on February 4 2015... I believe either they are in development OR they will be announcing it reaaaally soon...

• That was about Telltales original ip though...

I DO believe The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is a FACT! I found an IGN article (http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/02/10/telltale-calls-next-projec

• The Dark Knight Howls: Batman vs Bigby confirmed

• You have a point but somehow I doubt because telltale normally announce season two immediately after a season e.g game of thrones

Sign in to comment in this discussion.