Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• This is by far the most visited forum we have @strwar3 to thank with the great discussions

• I'm all for it. Deathstroke is absolutely badass and I would love to see what Telltale could do with the character. He needs the screen time he deserves. I'm so excited for the Deathstroke movie coming out.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Deathstroke could show up if they go the assassins route.

• I'm glad that it is too! I'm sooo happy! ?

This is by far the most visited forum we have @strwar3 to thank with the great discussions

• I really enjoyed Batman interacting with Iman in the last episode. I gotta admit, this ship is growing on me. I feel like she's a great alternative for those who don't like Catwoman. Pleasy Telltale don't ruin it ;_;

• It was so funny seeing her geek out over the bat-mobile.

• When theres only one episode left of the season and you haven't busted a nut yet so Avesta lookin extra fine

• hopefully @telltale give us the option or some dialogue that indicates a future romance in a future season between Avesta-Bruce, I really hope and I know that many people also ...

• Can't wait till this ship dies and sails away into obscurity.

Dan10 posted: »

Can't wait till this ship dies and sails away into obscurity.

• edited January 2018

I used to hate that word but now I know that's all it is. A word.

• ????

Dan10 posted: »

I used to hate that word but now I know that's all it is. A word.

• My heart was broken after Barley (harley x Bruce) ship sunk so if telltale don’t make this an option im gonna sue tf out of them

• Where is your dramatic sense! You could have used your heart being broken for Barley to make a musical about your life in which the main song would have been "I'll never fall in love again" and then when they release Avesta x Bruce, Bruvesta, Avruce, you will use that Hercules song "I won't say I'm in love".

My heart was broken after Barley (harley x Bruce) ship sunk so if telltale don’t make this an option im gonna sue tf out of them

• edited January 2018

Damn, Telltale have actually done it!

Alfred's scene in Episode 4 is a very obvious attempt to strike love into the viewer's heart which, therefore, should build up into a Bruce x Alfred romance.

I'm sorry Bruvesta, but you just can't sink Alfred's Titanic.

• BruceVesta

• Yeah Baby!!!!! BruceVesta

BruceVesta

BigBadPaul posted: »

Damn, Telltale have actually done it! Alfred's scene in Episode 4 is a very obvious attempt to strike love into the viewer's heart which,

• Please @telltale, we need #Bruvesta in the next season of batman..

• edited January 2018

I think they should hint at a scene of romance like maybe a kissing scene (and going towards the bed) between Iman Avesta and Bruce at the end of the episode 5 and in the next season they continue with the romance between them. #BruVesta

Please @telltale, we need #Bruvesta in the next season of batman..

• 4 Episodes already and Bruce still had no +18 time, no wonder he's all cranky.

strwar3 posted: »

I think they should hint at a scene of romance like maybe a kissing scene (and going towards the bed) between Iman Avesta and Bruce at the end of the episode 5 and in the next season they continue with the romance between them. #BruVesta

• tfw the camera had a shot of your ass bent over for 0.5 seconds so now everyone ships you with Bruce

• edited January 2018

Lol yeah I would feel cranky too. Bruce has been saving the entire city of Gotham and yet he hasn't even laid in this season of The Enemy Within. I feel his pain.

Kaelthas posted: »

4 Episodes already and Bruce still had no +18 time, no wonder he's all cranky.

• People have shipped her with Bruce since Episode 1.

• She showed us her butt in Episode 1 so it checks out.

People have shipped her with Bruce since Episode 1.

• edited February 2018

Oh Yeah,but I don't think that was the only thing that made us like her. She is fangirl of Batman,she loves the Batmobile,she is hot(I mean come on she is),she and Bruce both have strengths and what to do things that threaten there friends like from episode 1 for example and protect them by any means necessary.

She and you have doubts about Waller and you both help each other when you need it. I think that pushes potential romance even more with Avesta and Bruce.

She showed us her butt in Episode 1 so it checks out.

• Plus she's deaf so you can cheat on her and she won't hear a thing.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh Yeah,but I don't think that was the only thing that made us like her. She is fangirl of Batman,she loves the Batmobile,she is hot(I mean

• 10/10

Plus she's deaf so you can cheat on her and she won't hear a thing.

• The best part is that they actually used a nut cracking as an effect sound.

Poogers555 posted: »

• maybe there will be romance with avesta.

• I just don't find Selina trustworthy enough for Bruce to be with and have a stable relationship.

• Well,i don't think she trustworthy with Bruce either. I just have this weird feeling still where she will leave again and I don't find that a stable relationship with Bruce.

I just don't find Selina trustworthy enough for Bruce to be with and have a stable relationship.

• Do it Telltale, DO IT.

• *Applaud*
    I'll commend that one. See, someone taking something from the game and applying it to something that's more universally understood. That's a meme. Not an extremely inside joke that maybe a handful of people even understand. That's not a meme.

• Sooner or later Telltale will realise it's the ships that sell the season passes these days...

• That smirk she makes when Batman is about to take down Riddler. ?

Do it Telltale, DO IT.

• Yup she is greatest lol I love it when she did that.

That smirk she makes when Batman is about to take down Riddler. ?

• I hope they won't kill her off. :/

The achievement "fractured" to me sort of implies either her or Catwoman dies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.