Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• You can talk about it in the spoiler thread

Zjaa6 posted: »

Nvm, I read what you wrote wrong lol

• Avesta isn't my thing at all. if there's a season 3 i hope they won't develop a romance between bruce and Avesta. Catwoman is way cooler and i think that they complement each other.

• You don't have to start romance with Avesta if you don't want to in S3. But I think keeping this thread alive (even during S3 coming I hope it does). I think Telltale gave us a hint and nod of us starting a potential romance with Avesta and making it more a possibility.

BatmanTippi posted: »

Avesta isn't my thing at all. if there's a season 3 i hope they won't develop a romance between bruce and Avesta. Catwoman is way cooler and i think that they complement each other.

• edited March 2018

I'm sure if you want Catwoman or Avesta it will be left up to player choice. I won't get into to spoilers, but to say they shouldn't develop Avesta and Bruce is kind of ridiculous, let Telltale do both.

BatmanTippi posted: »

Avesta isn't my thing at all. if there's a season 3 i hope they won't develop a romance between bruce and Avesta. Catwoman is way cooler and i think that they complement each other.

• It still could go nowhere, and I can't blame him for not wanting Telltale to spend time and resources in something that he doesn't think fits the game.

I'm sure if you want Catwoman or Avesta it will be left up to player choice. I won't get into to spoilers, but to say they shouldn't develop Avesta and Bruce is kind of ridiculous, let Telltale do both.

• Avesta is incredibly bland especially when compared to Selina. There's no conflict or excitement with Avesta. She likes Batman and makes rash decisions, that's it. Selina has a great thief vs. hero dynamic with Bruce and her motives are usually questionable, which makes it that much more rewarding when she helps you out and comes to your side.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Avesta is boring and the best way to salvage her character is for her to secretly be involved in the League of Assassins.

• edited March 2018

I’m no Avesta fanatic, but Selina’s the one who’s as boring as watching grass grow. How many versions of the Batman and Catwoman romance needs to be told exactly? It’s one of the main reasons why I want nothing to do with her. If I want to see the Batman and Catwoman romance i’ll read the comics, watch the 1960s tv show, watch the animated series, watch Batman Returns, watch The Dark Knight Rises, watch Gotham, play the Arkham video game series. Enough already.

Avesta is incredibly bland especially when compared to Selina. There's no conflict or excitement with Avesta. She likes Batman and makes ras

• "Salvage" her character is great already. Selina pulls the same crap over and over again.

Avesta is incredibly bland especially when compared to Selina. There's no conflict or excitement with Avesta. She likes Batman and makes ras

• The fact that she's been done before doesn't necessarily mean she's boring. I would take an interesting dynamic that has been done before over something new that is bland as all heck.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I’m no Avesta fanatic, but Selina’s the one who’s as boring as watching grass grow. How many versions of the Batman and Catwoman romance nee

• We're gonna have to agree to disagree. Avesta is boring.

"Salvage" her character is great already. Selina pulls the same crap over and over again.

• edited March 2018

But the fact that it’s been done a thousand times is what makes it boring to me. I like change. I’ve been reading comic books for too long for her not to be played out for me by now. Again, I’m not an Avesta fanatic but I also don’t think she’s boring either. I like her.

The fact that she's been done before doesn't necessarily mean she's boring. I would take an interesting dynamic that has been done before over something new that is bland as all heck.

• Is really your opinion "I don't like Selina because she's too mainstream"? Wow.

I’m no Avesta fanatic, but Selina’s the one who’s as boring as watching grass grow. How many versions of the Batman and Catwoman romance nee

• edited March 2018

Let me put this way. You can choose a option between Avesta and Salina in(I hope they do)S3. You DON'T have to choose Avesta has your romance option(Hopefully in S3 PLS TELLTALE) you have a option to choose.

I think I look forward to seeing this thread continue into S3. Hopefully everybody can have option.

Kaelthas posted: »

Is really your opinion "I don't like Selina because she's too mainstream"? Wow.

• edited March 2018

Don’t put words in my mouth. That’s not what I said. I said I like to try new things. There’s a big difference between wanting to trying something new and not liking something because it’s mainstream. Can you understand that?

Kaelthas posted: »

Is really your opinion "I don't like Selina because she's too mainstream"? Wow.

• edited March 2018

Be Civil in this thread. OK everybody can chooses a option between Avesta and Selina. BTW? I kinda understand your point. I wanna try something new and the new factor in the S2(and S3 I hope it happens) of Batman The Enemy Within and Avesta is that new factor in this series.

Don’t put words in my mouth. That’s not what I said. I said I like to try new things. There’s a big difference between wanting to trying something new and not liking something because it’s mainstream. Can you understand that?

• edited March 2018

It’s not the different opinion. He wants to put words in my mouth that I didn’t say. So I’m not going to give his post respect. He certainly didn’t.

strwar3 posted: »

Be Civil in this thread. OK everybody can chooses a option between Avesta and Selina. BTW? I kinda understand your point. I wanna try somet

• OK but be civil he has opinion of the series and he can choose who he wants as his romance option. OK I don't us to lose this thread and I like it to remain it that way.

It’s not the different opinion. He wants to put words in my mouth that I didn’t say. So I’m not going to give his post respect. He certainly didn’t.

• Are you seriously not understanding what I’m saying? This has NOTHING to do with who he likes. It’s about him putting words in my mouth.

OK but be civil he has opinion of the series and he can choose who he wants as his romance option. OK I don't us to lose this thread and I like it to remain it that way.

• edited March 2018

OK!! Just be civil that's it and who cares if he puts words in your mouth. That's his opinion and it's not true what he said. Do let it get to you. Ok?

Are you seriously not understanding what I’m saying? This has NOTHING to do with who he likes. It’s about him putting words in my mouth.

• edited March 2018

This is the last time I’m going to respond to you on this subject. “Who cares if he puts words in my mouth?” Uh...I do. Maybe you’re okay with people saying you said something that you didn’t but I’m not okay with that.

OK!! Just be civil that's it and who cares if he puts words in your mouth. That's his opinion and it's not true what he said. Do let it get to you. Ok?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2018

I'm with strwar3 on this; let's please try to keep things civil instead of getting heated any further. The Season Finale comes out tomorrow (or is already out for some people) and it would be lame if I had to lock the thread right when the finale comes around.

• edited March 2018

well if waller told you there is a nice restaurant for you to take her to, there should have been a scene that actually allows Bruce to take her out on a hot date. Iranian women are hot

• Thanks for being the voice of reason. Whether true or not, we should be able to keep things civil before they escalate any further. It detracts from what could otherwise be a good discussion. We need to come to an understanding — if not in agreement — in the face of diverging viewpoints.

I'm with strwar3 on this; let's please try to keep things civil instead of getting heated any further. The Season Finale comes out tomorrow

• There is no doubt that Telltale is gearing up a Selina vs Avesta choice, we just have to find out if the series will continue.

• There are a few scenes that are different based off being pro Avesta or pro Selina>!

• edited March 2018

(Spoiler)What happens if u tell Waller u want Avesta to work with u? What happens if u combine that with no Selina romance I wonder?

(Spoiler)

• Waller says does she want that or do you, and says you should take Avesta to her favorite restaurant

(Spoiler)What happens if u tell Waller u want Avesta to work with u? What happens if u combine that with no Selina romance I wonder?

• That's what I got too and I'm happy too about that! I hope S3 comes.

(Spoiler)

• That's not what I got. All Waller and I did was scream at each other and I told her to leave Gotham. There was no mention of Avesta.

(Spoiler)

• edited March 2018

Also decisions effect whether Selina or Avesta helps Batman off the rebar

• I believe Waller only suggest Bruce takes Avesta out on a date if you have Villain Joker.

That's not what I got. All Waller and I did was scream at each other and I told her to leave Gotham. There was no mention of Avesta.

• I wonder why it isn't in Vigilante?

Poogers555 posted: »

I believe Waller only suggest Bruce takes Avesta out on a date if you have Villain Joker.

• Probs because Waller is more of an Ally when you have villian Joker, and more of an enemy if you have vigilante. Vigilante story line we talk more to Waller about our demands and issues with her rather than kinda just talking.

I wonder why it isn't in Vigilante?

• True. Thanks. I've still go to play through the Villian storyline.

Probs because Waller is more of an Ally when you have villian Joker, and more of an enemy if you have vigilante. Vigilante story line we talk more to Waller about our demands and issues with her rather than kinda just talking.

• That one thing I mentioned to Waller on the rooftop on the Vigilante story I gave Avesta a job to work with me and I told Waller never to go after Avesta and she promised to never prosecute her and after I defeat Joker on the Vigilante path. All I have to tell is that she owned me and I guess I brought up Avesta and Waller kept her promise to me.

I still like that. After the credits I looked at my choices and she is my new COO(Don't know what means)at Wayne Enterprises. And she was excited to be apart it.

Probs because Waller is more of an Ally when you have villian Joker, and more of an enemy if you have vigilante. Vigilante story line we talk more to Waller about our demands and issues with her rather than kinda just talking.

• Chief Operating Officer, one of the highest positions in a company.

That one thing I mentioned to Waller on the rooftop on the Vigilante story I gave Avesta a job to work with me and I told Waller never to go

• Thanks

Chief Operating Officer, one of the highest positions in a company.

• edited March 2018

It was cool all the character endings.

• I don't know if people already said this, but Avesta mentionned in episode 4 to John that she also ran off her past, if you see what I meaaan.

• What do you mean ?

Euron posted: »

I don't know if people already said this, but Avesta mentionned in episode 4 to John that she also ran off her past, if you see what I meaaan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.