Mcsm roleplay forum owner: GLAtaDOS

Comments

• The Admin is a cruel cruel person, he needs to be stopped

• -quickly drinks a potion of fire resistance just as he shoots it-

-Aims a fireball at tekano-

• -uses smoke bomb to teleport to the admin and slashes his head-

• Radar uses his powers to give Tekano a ForceField

• -Summons a wall-
    No, I had ENOUGH of this world. -Lifts up arms and the world starts crumbling and lava spewing everywhere, TNT blowing up, Crazy people, And many more dangerous things-

• Wow, now I'm even more protected! I think Radar did this. Thanks, dude.

• edited December 2017

:) THIS WORLD IS DONE FOR.

• That can't be good. -quickly flies up to the admin and tackles him- REVERT THE WORLD BACK!

-Summons a wall- No, I had ENOUGH of this world. -Lifts up arms and the world starts crumbling and lava spewing everywhere, TNT blowing up, Crazy people, And many more dangerous things-

• I am the owner of this world, I do WAHTEVER i WANT. -punches him in the bad spot-

• Your reign is over admin!

I am the owner of this world, I do WAHTEVER i WANT. -punches him in the bad spot-

• -ForceField completely protects me from his attack- Ha! -takes out sword and swings at the Admin- Then I will KILL you!

I am the owner of this world, I do WAHTEVER i WANT. -punches him in the bad spot-

• Humph. -Teleports them in a bedrock cage with bedrock glass- You have two choices. either One, I restart this whole thing and we forget all of this, like a "When a story ends, a new story begins" or, you all die with this world.
    [CHOICE FOR BOTH]

Humph. -Teleports them in a bedrock cage with bedrock glass- You have two choices. either One, I restart this whole thing and we forget all of this, like a "When a story ends, a new story begins" or, you all die with this world. [CHOICE FOR BOTH]

• How about this, free this world, do it. but kill me.

Humph. -Teleports them in a bedrock cage with bedrock glass- You have two choices. either One, I restart this whole thing and we forget all of this, like a "When a story ends, a new story begins" or, you all die with this world. [CHOICE FOR BOTH]

• Times up. -Lifts hand up, and the story ends, but a new one begins-

• MINECRAFT STORY MODE - THE FAN MADE SERIES

• (so, is it over?)

• [No, we make our own story without any Admin crap from season two, You could have MCSM charactors, but you can have customs, too.

• (maybe, maybe not)

L-dog posted: »

(so, is it over?)

• (i'm done for tonight, lets try to do this again tomorrow! see ya!)

• (oh, posted that before I saw that)

Tekano posted: »

(maybe, maybe not)

• (yeah, same. Byeeee!)

(i'm done for tonight, lets try to do this again tomorrow! see ya!)

• Hey I'm herobrine lol

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I moved this to forum games as it is more of a game than a regular thread and is a bit too busy/spammy for the regular forum.

Please continue having fin in here :smile:

• edited December 2017

(the real admin appears) ahem what are you all doing to my world?! No no no you are not supposed to be a admin (swings arm at lokie and he falls into lava) y'all ruined My PERFECT WORLD! NOW YOU WILL ALL PAY AND SUFFERRR!!;!!!!!!! AHEM, tekano I'd like to talk to you!

• Oh btw lokie this is my forum not yours I make the rules here so....

• Thank you ozzy

OzzyUK posted: »

I moved this to forum games as it is more of a game than a regular thread and is a bit too busy/spammy for the regular forum. Please continue having fin in here

• Oh i know it was yours it was just you disappearing and we also restarted the story :disappointed:

• edited December 2017

All of sudden, Soren appears from nowhere and he spawned 30000 dragons with his new commandblock.

• Exept we're not rping right now so that doesn't happen :]

• Yeah... And this is a admin controlled world so take your nonsense somewhere else -andrew

• Now lokie I may upgrade you to my personal assistant like tekano

• To add on to what Ozzy said - just a reminder that the typical forum guidelines about Forum Brigading still apply.

If fans of (mature-rated) Telltale series come into this thread and spam nonsense, you will get banned for Forum Brigading. If you guys see Forum Brigading, please report it by clicking the Flag button in the lower left corner of a post. Thanks.

• Thanks blind sniper!

To add on to what Ozzy said - just a reminder that the typical forum guidelines about Forum Brigading still apply. If fans of (mature-rat

• Hey guys, I'm back!

• Oh I am so getting angry about these mortals (swings arm at radar and he becomes a admin) there, now we can have some real fun

Hey guys, I'm back!

• No thank you, I'm not gonna help you.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Oh I am so getting angry about these mortals (swings arm at radar and he becomes a admin) there, now we can have some real fun

• I said cover the world up in bedrock! NOWW

No thank you, I'm not gonna help you.

• Nah.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

I said cover the world up in bedrock! NOWW

• Soren:What's the bedrock? It it a food?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.