Mcsm roleplay forum owner: GLAtaDOS

Comments

• No kill her!

L-dog posted: »

Then wouldn´t it be impossible to hurt her?

• No thank you.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

No kill her!

• And you may be asking ¨Why Not?¨ YOU MADE ME KILL JESSE!

No thank you.

• radar pulls out a bow and arrow and shoots the admin in the eyeball

• Ouch...
    -Stands up-

• Augh you, you ughhhhhhh I will make you suffer! (A red glow surrounds the admin and swings arm at sky, bedrock starts to appear over the world )

radar pulls out a bow and arrow and shoots the admin in the eyeball

• What?! I though you couldn't be hurt! haha!

Augh you, you ughhhhhhh I will make you suffer! (A red glow surrounds the admin and swings arm at sky, bedrock starts to appear over the world )

• This is impossible I'm supposed to be invulnerable... Oh no the main terminal

What?! I though you couldn't be hurt! haha!

• well hey! You still have your pow- YOU DEFIENNTLY DONT HAVE YOUR POWERS

This is impossible I'm supposed to be invulnerable... Oh no the main terminal

• Yeah I have my powers, it's just I can take damage but, you'll never hurt me and catch me

well hey! You still have your pow- YOU DEFIENNTLY DONT HAVE YOUR POWERS

• punches self I´m screwed.. I SURREDNER I GUESS

Yeah I have my powers, it's just I can take damage but, you'll never hurt me and catch me

• No no no (swings arm at radar making him levitate then radar starts levitating radar towards me) now you want to quit?

punches self I´m screwed.. I SURREDNER I GUESS

• ¨I just want to stop relying on other people for things. I guess I can´t...¨

• (Soren's fart noises)

• No!! Soren's back!?

ali1382 posted: »

(Soren's fart noises)

• (sends Soren to the void)

Kng0604 posted: »

No!! Soren's back!?

• (sends Soren to the void)

Kng0604 posted: »

No!! Soren's back!?

• It's fine radar, (claps and a layer of ground comes up and radar falls with a sword-) (admin gives himself a sword) let's fight radar MUHUAHUAHUA

• "W-what?!"

• After all this world is ending (claps and the world starts to fall apart and lava starts to spew out) hahaha fight me now

"W-what?!"

• No! We need to get out of here!

After all this world is ending (claps and the world starts to fall apart and lava starts to spew out) hahaha fight me now

• Hahahaha you can't run (admin starts flying above radar) (a arrow come from nowhere and hits the admin) (admin freezes and a loud loud loud death sounds and admin turns to stones and falls from sky crumbling)

• -Reveals self- Jesse wins again. :wink:

• "JESSE!"

-Reveals self- Jesse wins again.

• teleports into the scene You forgot ME! pulls out two admin swords and charges at Lokie/Jesse and Radar at full speed TAKE THIIIISSS!! swings at them both swiftly

• -Ducks like how Ivor always attempts to hurt Jesse- :open_mouth:

• -Pulls out sword

• gets hit Ow!

Tekano posted: »

teleports into the scene You forgot ME! pulls out two admin swords and charges at Lokie/Jesse and Radar at full speed TAKE THIIIISSS!! swings at them both swiftly

• swings at Jesse again but quicker, but he blocks my attack HAW-HAW-HAW! gives self effects of speed, leaping, regeneration and strength HAHAHA!!! starts leaping around everywhere at the speed of sound, being able to do twice as much damage

-Pulls out sword

• H-HEY! L-l-Leave Jesse alone! or you'll have to go through me!

swings at Jesse again but quicker, but he blocks my attack HAW-HAW-HAW! gives self effects of speed, leaping, regeneration and strength HAHAHA!!! starts leaping around everywhere at the speed of sound, being able to do twice as much damage

• edited December 2017

-snarls at Radar, then charges at him at the speed of sound and swings with full force- YAHHHHH!!

H-HEY! L-l-Leave Jesse alone! or you'll have to go through me!

• Oh crap....

-snarls at Radar, then charges at him at the speed of sound and swings with full force- YAHHHHH!!

• -Places down tnt and lights it, then tosses water in Radar's face to help him survive, and puts water on me aswell, The TNT blows up and sends Tekano flying-

• Jesse, we can't leave him here, he's being M-mind controlled! we need to help him!
    (CHOICE) (Help radar save Tekano) (Get out of there)

-Places down tnt and lights it, then tosses water in Radar's face to help him survive, and puts water on me aswell, The TNT blows up and sends Tekano flying-

• [Help Radar Save Tekano]
    We need to get out of here first, we don't know how to save him yet.

• -gets sent flying for minutes, making it seem like I was completely gone but teleports right in front of them- You thought it was gonna be THAT easy to get rid of me?! HAHA!! -summons 3 three headed ghast as well as 30 normal ghasts and then places TNT everywhere-

(I have an easily accessible weak point on my chest that will free me from the admin's curse and will turn me back to a normal good guy)

-Places down tnt and lights it, then tosses water in Radar's face to help him survive, and puts water on me aswell, The TNT blows up and sends Tekano flying-

• ? Your story is changing.
    "Lets think back to when we saved petra/jack from the admin's clutches...."

[Help Radar Save Tekano] We need to get out of here first, we don't know how to save him yet.

• -Tekano is flying above the ghasts-
    -Waves sword in air, and then leaps on the ghasts and three headed ghasts, dodging the fireballs and fireballs hitting the ghasts im parkouring on, then is on the three headed ghast closest to tekano-

• -Leaps up and throws sword right in tekano's chest-

• "I'll distract him, HEY TEKANO! I WONDER WHY YOU HAVE TO BE THE ADMIN'S FRIEND, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE LONELY!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.