Mcsm roleplay forum owner: GLAtaDOS

Comments

• :D Good one radar, -Slams fist into tekano's chest, hard-

• Woo! Go jesse!

Good one radar, -Slams fist into tekano's chest, hard-

• -looks at Radar- HEY, I AM NOT LO- OWW! -Jesse has hit me in the chest, reverting me back to normal.- AAAAHH!! -is falling to the ground-

L-dog posted: »

"I'll distract him, HEY TEKANO! I WONDER WHY YOU HAVE TO BE THE ADMIN'S FRIEND, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE LONELY!"

• -The ghasts die, and i start to fall- AHHHHHH. :o

• radar catches Tekano "Note to self, catching people hurts..."

Tekano posted: »

-looks at Radar- HEY, I AM NOT LO- OWW! -Jesse has hit me in the chest, reverting me back to normal.- AAAAHH!! -is falling to the ground-

• -faceplants into the ground-

• Sorry jesse....

-faceplants into the ground-

• -Then lava spews more and blocks are crumbling- No time for apologize, it's time for Running. -Runs-

• Got it! (Hey lokie do you wanna make your own choice?) runs

• -Radar breaks my fall by letting me land on him, then I suddenly get up and stumble a few times- Haha! I'm FREEE! YES! -looks at Radar and Lokie- Thanks, guys. I didn't think I'd ever get out of the Admin's clutches without you guys!

radar catches Tekano "Note to self, catching people hurts..."

• -Jesse trips over and lava is about to hit jesse-
    -Tekano gets distracted and is about to get blown up by a creeper-
    [RADAR CHOICE] [Save Jesse] {Save Tekano]

• No problem, but we gotta start running fast!

-Radar breaks my fall by letting me land on him, then I suddenly get up and stumble a few times- Haha! I'm FREEE! YES! -looks at Radar and Lokie- Thanks, guys. I didn't think I'd ever get out of the Admin's clutches without you guys!

• (why do you do this to torture me I don't know)

-Jesse trips over and lava is about to hit jesse- -Tekano gets distracted and is about to get blown up by a creeper- [RADAR CHOICE] [Save Jesse] {Save Tekano]

• -Jesse is able to dodge the lava, but sword gets burnt-
    -The creeper gets hit by the lava and dies-

• ...Jesse's a hero, he'll handle it! Save tekano Punches the creeper Lets get outta here!

• -Sees the creeper and jumps away but then sees him die in the lava- Phew! That was close!

• Thanks, Radar! -me and Radar start running-

...Jesse's a hero, he'll handle it! Save tekano Punches the creeper Lets get outta here!

• -sword gets burnt- Only has fists now, Lets get outa here.

• -rummages around in inventory while running- Wait, for some reason I still have the admin's special equipment! -Puts on the admin's armor, which has more protection and durability then diamond armor- Now I should be good!

• I've never been in this much of a hurry!

• Wait, I think that would've been destroyed if the admin was dead. do you think-?

-rummages around in inventory while running- Wait, for some reason I still have the admin's special equipment! -Puts on the admin's armor, which has more protection and durability then diamond armor- Now I should be good!

• -Suddenly, a rock starts floating-

• Oh no, he's still alive!!!!??!! -suddenly we run into a horde of witches- Ugh, mobs! -equips the admin's sword, which is stronger then an enchanted diamond sword-

Wait, I think that would've been destroyed if the admin was dead. do you think-?

• He Can't take one of us again. we need to do something!

• -It disappears, and Jesse's eyes turn red-
    -Opens eyes, and summons Admins Best Armor and Sword on me-
    Why hello...Radar....Hehehe....

• -spots the rock- Hey, THAT ROCK IS FLOATING!

-Suddenly, a rock starts floating-

• N-no! Punches "Jesse" Give me my friend back!

-It disappears, and Jesse's eyes turn red- -Opens eyes, and summons Admins Best Armor and Sword on me- Why hello...Radar....Hehehe....

• Oh, NO!

-It disappears, and Jesse's eyes turn red- -Opens eyes, and summons Admins Best Armor and Sword on me- Why hello...Radar....Hehehe....

• -Doesn't even flinch- You think you can defeat the world greatest Hero? Mwa-hahaha.

N-no! Punches "Jesse" Give me my friend back!

• -cheers on Radar- Yeah, that's right!

N-no! Punches "Jesse" Give me my friend back!

• Snap out of it, man!

-Doesn't even flinch- You think you can defeat the world greatest Hero? Mwa-hahaha.

• Heh...I'll give you all a chance...For drama...And a challenge. See you all in....Dead-con Town. Hahahaha... -teleports them to exploded beacon town-

• No, I've seen this before. "Jesse" was the admin the whole time!

Snap out of it, man!

• How could anyone do this?!

Heh...I'll give you all a chance...For drama...And a challenge. See you all in....Dead-con Town. Hahahaha... -teleports them to exploded beacon town-

• Oh, NO! That's even WORSE!

No, I've seen this before. "Jesse" was the admin the whole time!

• Oh, and... HEhehe...Axel...Olivia....Lukas....The other members of the order...Is now on MY side. -They apear beside me with red eyes- We are the Order Of The Admin, Loosers.

• THAT'S IT! -charges at Admin with admin sword and swings at him with all my might-

How could anyone do this?!

• We need to stop him!

Oh, NO! That's even WORSE!

• -Makes Tekano's sword disappear-

• Pft. You are so funny.

We need to stop him!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.