Mcsm roleplay forum owner: GLAtaDOS

Comments

• I'm ready. But I didn't introduce myself properly. I am an anonymous assasin trained to injure or kill any villain within 3 days. I'm on my first day now.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Whatever so, are you all ready fir the real challenge to begin?

• Perfect than you can work up here with me -swings arm at tekano and tekano levitates and goes towards admin, and is at the admins side- oh did I forget to mention you can't hurt me? Now listen to me and I may make you a admin with me

Tekano posted: »

I'm ready. But I didn't introduce myself properly. I am an anonymous assasin trained to injure or kill any villain within 3 days. I'm on my first day now.

• You really are fit... To be my next admin friend

HEY! -the Admin knocks me back by slicing my chest with the sword- I thought I killed you! -the Admin comes to slash me again while I quickly summon a shield in my hand and then deflects his attack at the exact last second-

• Good question... -swings arm at random person and a block of lava appears over them... And they die and turn to smoke- hahaha

Hah, won't you just KILL US?

• edited December 2017

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/maxresdefault.jpg

ali1382 posted: »

And suddenly, milions of creepers spawned! You're trying to run, but Shia LaBeouf pulls out her sword and attack you! And then, storm came a

• Rainbow Steve in the house

• N-no!!!! I H-have to RESIST.... -the Admin finally mind controls me and makes me an admin- Yessssss, Masterrrr.... I willlll listen.....

Perfect than you can work up here with me -swings arm at tekano and tekano levitates and goes towards admin, and is at the admins side- oh did I forget to mention you can't hurt me? Now listen to me and I may make you a admin with me

• You! Wow ok listen carefully -swings arm at area and it clears to a flat area. Swings arm again and a arena rises from the ground- -looks at tekano- now listen carefully friend -swings arm at Ali and Alie appears in the arena with a diamond sword and armor- ok tekano I want you to make him pay, and do it slowly so he can suffer -gets close to tekano and bends out and they are face to face and whispers- I want YOU to do it, your the only one who can do it -winks, and backs up and swings arm at tekano teleporting him to the arena with the admins custom armor and sword.

N-no!!!! I H-have to RESIST.... -the Admin finally mind controls me and makes me an admin- Yessssss, Masterrrr.... I willlll listen.....

• Welcomeee are you ready to watch the most breath taking and heart wrenching battle you have ever seen!

Rainbow Steve in the house

• Radar then walks into the room Hey! has anyone seen jesse- what the cheezballs is going on here?

• Jesse? But... Muhuahiahuahuu he is trapped do you want to fight Jesse? (Swings arm at radar and teleports him to the arena and teleports Jesse to the arena) hahaha now, FIGHT HIM!

L-dog posted: »

Radar then walks into the room Hey! has anyone seen jesse- what the cheezballs is going on here?

• You can't force that with me here. -Jumps up and hits admin- -Admin blocks and kicks me into the lava- -I land on a rock without him knowing i'm alive still-

• -thinks that I killed lokie and turns around- ah now are we ready to watch Jesse and radar fight? Now that I got that rubbish called lokie out of the way

You can't force that with me here. -Jumps up and hits admin- -Admin blocks and kicks me into the lava- -I land on a rock without him knowing i'm alive still-

• ()()() little did the admin know that lokie would rescue tekano from the clutches of the admin and those two will save the world from the admin.... Some how.... We will see how lokie saves tekano in the next episode of MCSM: the community ()()()()

-thinks that I killed lokie and turns around- ah now are we ready to watch Jesse and radar fight? Now that I got that rubbish called lokie out of the way

• (+)+()+()( previously on MCSM: the community, the admin made a new world and found lokie, tekano, radar and Ali and Jesse in wihich he created a arena and teleported Jesse and radar to fight, and tekano is being forced to be the admins buddy, Ali was trapped in a cage and Jesse is not who everyone thinks he is, for the real Jesse is actually lokie but the admin make Jesse (lokie) look like a villager. We will see how lokie (Jesse) saves Ali and tekano from the admins clutches....()-+)(+()(_)(+)

• ¨What?! No! I would never fight jesse... I CANT!¨

Jesse? But... Muhuahiahuahuu he is trapped do you want to fight Jesse? (Swings arm at radar and teleports him to the arena and teleports Jesse to the arena) hahaha now, FIGHT HIM!

• That isn't Jesse... Muhuahiahuahuu the real Jesse is actually lokie... NOW FIGHT HIM!

¨What?! No! I would never fight jesse... I CANT!¨

• ¨N-no!¨

That isn't Jesse... Muhuahiahuahuu the real Jesse is actually lokie... NOW FIGHT HIM!

• Ahem that isn't Jesse! (Swings arm at radar and gives him a admin sword) NOW KILL HIM, or I will kill you chose now! (Choice---+- (kill fake Jesse) +-+ or -+- (be killed by admin)

¨N-no!¨

• No. -Drops sword-

• .... Fine! just don't kill me! (Kill Fake Jesse)

• Perfect now! Swing at lokie! And kill him!

.... Fine! just don't kill me! (Kill Fake Jesse)

• Yes but he will kill you NOW!!!

No. -Drops sword-

• Sorry Jesse...... SWING

Yes but he will kill you NOW!!!

• (Lokie turns red and falls back) hahaha (lokie swings at radar)

• ¨Why are you making us do this?¨ radar blocks lokie´s attack and hits him again

• "why?... WHY?!, because it is awesome, thats why" (turns head towards radar,) if you win you become a admin with me! now that is a reward you will love! (swings arm at radar making him stronger and giving him the urge to fight and kill) "now lokie is almost dead, FINISH HIM NOW!"

¨Why are you making us do this?¨ radar blocks lokie´s attack and hits him again

• ¨Uh, Okay? Does that really mean I have to like the reward or think it´s awes- radar then swings the blade at lokie harshly

• -starts to watch the battle- HAW-HAW-HAW -is enjoying the fight-

• (glares at tekano with a smile,) YES IT IS A VERY ENTERTAINING BATTLE! muhuahuahuahua but i know who the winner will be so there is no point, ill just kill lokie (teleports lokie to the sunshine institute) (swings arm at arena and summons a giant evil spider with a giant mouth) hahahaha now, this will be entertaining!!!!

• uhm......

(glares at tekano with a smile,) YES IT IS A VERY ENTERTAINING BATTLE! muhuahuahuahua but i know who the winner will be so there is no point

• First a giant enderman, now a giant spider?! TAKE THIS! Radar throws the sword into the eye of the spider

• (spider explodes into a thousand cave spiders) ohhh a plot twist, muhuahiahuahuu

First a giant enderman, now a giant spider?! TAKE THIS! Radar throws the sword into the eye of the spider

• Starts to stomp on the cave spiders aggresively

(spider explodes into a thousand cave spiders) ohhh a plot twist, muhuahiahuahuu

• yes! Challenge complete... Oh wait time for round 2! (Glares evilly at radar, then swings arm at arena and Petra appears) KILL HER! (swings arm at Petra and makes her with slowness and weakness) KILLLL HERRRRR NOWWW

Starts to stomp on the cave spiders aggresively

• W-what?! Petra?! I could never!

yes! Challenge complete... Oh wait time for round 2! (Glares evilly at radar, then swings arm at arena and Petra appears) KILL HER! (swings arm at Petra and makes her with slowness and weakness) KILLLL HERRRRR NOWWW

• Come now radar she is evil if the effects wear off, your dead

W-what?! Petra?! I could never!

• Petra wouldn't hurt her friends! I won't fight!

Come now radar she is evil if the effects wear off, your dead

• Yeah, but I'm controlling her (Petra forms into the admin)

Petra wouldn't hurt her friends! I won't fight!

• Then wouldn´t it be impossible to hurt her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.