Willl The Wolf Among Us S2 take place in the Winter?

edited May 2018 in The Wolf Among Us

Judging by the key art released, it looks like it. We have a blue theme and snowflakes. What do you think guys? Surely just a theory.

Comments

• Im assuming it probably means Season 2 is set to take place in the winter. It seemed like a setting many fans really wanted to see which makes me pretty happy because I also really wanted Season 2 to be set in the winter.

Also this means trench coat Bigby hype.

• Bigby beats up Santa Claus. Another good reason to push it off 'til 2019.

(Actually, I don't know Fables well enough to know if Santa Claus is in it.)

• ya boi santa is in fables

WarpSpeed posted: »

Bigby beats up Santa Claus. Another good reason to push it off 'til 2019. (Actually, I don't know Fables well enough to know if Santa Claus is in it.)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Having the game set in winter and with some sort of snow storm could work really well, it makes me think back to playing Max Payne with its detective noire setting in the gritty New York winter which could also work well with Bigby and the other fables.

• I think it's just a Snow White theme.

• i'm here for trench coat bigby

• I don't know why everyone likes this game so much. I played it, and it wasn't all that.

• Boy I think you played it while you know what is gonna happen or played it when all episodes were released and that won’t let be intense as it was back in 2013-2014

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

I don't know why everyone likes this game so much. I played it, and it wasn't all that.

• it's coming out winter or a reference to snow white, maybe it will show bigby and snow together. who knows

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2018

I'm predicting a Snow White oriented story, actually. It would genuinely be pretty facinating (at least to me) to see the different types of choices you would make as Snow, focusing on politics instead of investigations if so.

Even if you still play as Bigby, the Snow motif they are going for seems fairly blatant to me. I'd hardly call it subtle! :p

• Man, I love the Max Payne series.

OzzyUK posted: »

Having the game set in winter and with some sort of snow storm could work really well, it makes me think back to playing Max Payne with its

• I am all for the new season taking place in winter. It really helps sells the Film Noir setting and as some forum members have mentioned, Bigby wearing a trenchcoat. :)

It could be about a snow storm. Or it could be about Bigby's father, North Wind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.