Unofficial Happy Birthday Thread 2.0

Comments

• edited November 2017

Elaine Marley-Threepwood's got nothin' on you! Happy Birthday!

Debbie82 posted: »

Today's my 35th birthday! Have a very happy birthday to me!

• edited November 2017

Today's my Birthday! I'm 15 years old now! :D
    I'm kinda sad because this year didn't turned out like I wanted and I didn't achieve any of my goals :/
    But I'm going to try my best to achieve everything in 2018, every year is a opportunity.

• Well then happy birthday, buddy! Good way of thinking, too.... "Every Year is an Opportunity"

MegaXD posted: »

Today's my Birthday! I'm 15 years old now! I'm kinda sad because this year didn't turned out like I wanted and I didn't achieve any of my goals But I'm going to try my best to achieve everything in 2018, every year is a opportunity.

• Happy Birthday! You still have plenty of time, but this year, maybe set a few goals you know for sure you can accomplish. So you might not get "Take over the free world" done by 16, but "Behave better than certain politicians" might be within reach.

MegaXD posted: »

Today's my Birthday! I'm 15 years old now! I'm kinda sad because this year didn't turned out like I wanted and I didn't achieve any of my goals But I'm going to try my best to achieve everything in 2018, every year is a opportunity.

• Thank you, WarpSpeed! :wink:

WarpSpeed posted: »

Elaine Marley-Threepwood's got nothin' on you! Happy Birthday!

• It's my 14th birthday today!^^^

I feel old but not old at the same time... :D

• Happy Birthday! You're not old yet. ;)

It's my 14th birthday today!^^^ I feel old but not old at the same time...

• Thanks! :D

WarpSpeed posted: »

Happy Birthday! You're not old yet.

• Whoa! Forgot to wish a happy birthday to @DillonDex, @DaveMLG, @NoHopeLeft and @buntingsir.

• Thank you :) :)

AChicken posted: »

Whoa! Forgot to wish a happy birthday to @DillonDex, @DaveMLG, @NoHopeLeft and @buntingsir.

• edited November 2017

(Really, I've been trying to keep this up. It's hard to remember with life going on)
    Happy Belated birthday to @WalkerHH93 and @Striker707. Also the mighty @Poogers555, the forum wouldn't be the same without you. I forgot to wish you your wonderful birthday. Forgive me good sir.

• I'm on August 14th, can I get added to the list?

• Happy belated birthday to @Kracmos!
    And happy current birthday to @LoseMyHome!

• Thanks man. Im 24 years old now. :P

(Really, I've been trying to keep this up. It's hard to remember with life going on) Happy Belated birthday to @WalkerHH93 and @Striker707.

• Happy one-day Belated B Day to @MadManLee!
    And a good current happy birthday to the legitimate @OfficialSheriffMaybe!

• Thank you so much!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Happy birthday @happylovelyperson2016 ! Have a nice day

• Thank you! And Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy Birthday @happylovelyperson2016! Hope it's a good one! ..and stay happy!

• I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE. PEOPLE NEED CONGRATS (see: reminded) ON BECOMING OLDER. ;)

So... we meet again, birthday thread. Forgetful Brain, go sit in the corner!

regardless of forum activity... Happy very belated birthday to these people:
    December: @finlander, @TheFurryOne, @CiaraCoin, @Lazy_DC, @RhysAndLee, @Megami_Kizukanai, @CreepingCake, @Shroomii

January: @Web Head, @Charlieh65, @DictatorAsylum, @AronDracula, @FanofClementine, @PinkyPromise, @Bluebirdo, @EleanaBaeForeva, @lilxGoofycuz, @Clem_In_The_Pines, @BetterToSleep, @xfuriouss, @TheAutisticGamer

February: @Handsome Lee, @Lilacsbloom, @WarpSpeed,
    And a happy current birthday to @HiggsBoson2142

• edited March 2018

remember this thread? I don't.
    (I'm sorry if this becomes some sort of double-post fiasco, or mass-tag problem but... I'm just trying to spread some goodwill every now and again, and I'd like to keep this up, regardless if many of these are inactive users. Some of them are still here.)

? Happy (very late) Birthday to ? :
    The Februarys: @AGentlman, @InKennyWeTrust, @No_username, @Clem4S3, @EpicMustacheGuy, @Duck_Hunt, @TheGreatLeoDio, @TheNarwhalKing, @CunningFox, @Wolfenus54, @Clemenem, @IronWoodLover,

The Marchs: @#TeamSarah, @GOUSTTTT, @Tylerh316, @Hyperion_Jackass, @antisa14200, @Green613, @GoldenPaladin, @Pipas, and the thread itself!!

• Happy birthday to @Crips and @SirScrubbington.

Yes! I did it close enough

• 1st of July. Thought that I might as well post this here for the 5th time in hopes of it being posted with the rest

pls notice me ?

• edited May 2018

Oh, happy Birthday to all these lovely folks! Totally didn't miss it not at all!

@Karnedg2013, @AadamG, @Mich19, @AlfMusic,

Also a happy birthday to the wonderful mod @InGen_Nate_Kenny whose day I did not miss by mere minutes!! hehehe

Marty! Quick! We have to go back!

• edited May 2018

Other people of the month of May!
    @QueenMaddy, @BigBlindMax, @FetchWalker, @El_Taco1220, @GaredAndBacon (mmm, bacon), @JordaaNPopee, @Quaker540
    ...aaand @CathalOHara whose birthday I really did not miss by mere minutes this time!

--Also, due to the fact I don't want to bump up this thread twice in the next week (since let's face it, I'm the only one going through the list here) happy Early birthday to @ralo229 and
    @ReggiesLeftArm!
    Hope it all goes well for you.

Oh, happy Birthday to all these lovely folks! Totally didn't miss it not at all! @Karnedg2013, @AadamG, @Mich19, @AlfMusic, Also a hap

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

Haha! Well done! And thank you! Apologies for the delayed thank you, I am without a computer for the remainder of the month :/

Other people of the month of May! @QueenMaddy, @BigBlindMax, @FetchWalker, @El_Taco1220, @GaredAndBacon (mmm, bacon), @JordaaNPopee, @Quak

• Happy birthday to a very special person in my life <3

• Hey Mods is there any way to grant editing access of this thread to @AChicken ? I think the Birthday Thread would thrive in his care :smile:

• We could always lock this one and he could start another one with the same leading post. Only if he wants to do it, of course.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey Mods is there any way to grant editing access of this thread to @AChicken ? I think the Birthday Thread would thrive in his care

• Thanks, I'm flattered.

I don't know if that can be done though. Eh, maybe the mods have that granting power and we just don't know about it.
    I think @WarpSpeed has a good idea though with making a "new" version of this thread, only we'd have to close this one. I wouldn't want to completely take what The truly GreatLeoDio has made here, but yeah it doesn't seem like he's coming back anytime soon for edits.

Mods, thoughts? @Blind Sniper @InGen_Nate_Kenny @OzzyUK ???

Hey Mods is there any way to grant editing access of this thread to @AChicken ? I think the Birthday Thread would thrive in his care

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We can’t give editing access but you could create a new Birthday thread and we can then merge this thread with a new one to keep all the posts.

To make things easier we could also copy and paste all the code from the OP of this thread into the new one.

Thanks, I'm flattered. I don't know if that can be done though. Eh, maybe the mods have that granting power and we just don't know about

• Okay, that seems like a good idea.

I'll make a new thread, then.

OzzyUK posted: »

We can’t give editing access but you could create a new Birthday thread and we can then merge this thread with a new one to keep all the pos

• Top 10 reboots

• What even is this thread lmao?

Nice

• You telling you don't see the festivity in having complete strangers virtually send you a happy birthday message without any gifts or reasons to care? pfft come look at this debbie downer over here :tongue:

What even is this thread lmao?

• edited May 2018

Oh is that what it is? The title and @AChicken 's opening post had me totally confused haha.

Edit: I didn't see the official birthday thread below. I was originally trying to figure out if this was TV show or something haha.

You telling you don't see the festivity in having complete strangers virtually send you a happy birthday message without any gifts or reasons to care? pfft come look at this debbie downer over here

• Extra special thanks to the mod who merged the threads and integrated the old OP. Saved me a lot of time.

...Now, how about we find the birthday suggestions that haven't been added yet, shall we?

• Happy new birthday thread!

• Okay! Updated the thread with previously suggested birthdays! (over 30 of them!!)

I went all the way back to October 2016, at which point I saw Leo replying and adding dates people suggested. I did the best I could here, but I'm pretty proud.

Question to @happylovelyperson2016 and @Karnedg2013:
    I seem to have found alternate dates you've requested that are different from the original list here. If possible -- if you see this (I know you both are lightly active) -- could you confirm the actual date?

• edited May 2018

I knew asking them to give the keys to the thread to you would be a good idea, nice work :smile:

Could you put my birth date on there please? August 5th

Okay! Updated the thread with previously suggested birthdays! (over 30 of them!!) I went all the way back to October 2016, at which point

Sign in to comment in this discussion.