Unofficial Happy Birthday Thread 2.0

Comments

• @ZapThroat happy belated birthday!

• YEAH
    Happy Birthday @Cocoa2736!! :star:

• It makes me happy that you’re still doing this thread chicken. It’s been about 5 years I think since I was really active on this forum. It’s crazy how life can change during that time. I remember when you first took over this thread chicken, and I would get on you for being late on wishing happy birthdays lol

(Rightfully so but I digress 😛)

I know a lot of people in this forum have left, but I’m glad I met everyone here. I hope everyone I talked to back then is doing well.

In conclusion:

AChicken posted: »

YEAH Happy Birthday @Cocoa2736!!

• You are very nice.
    Thank you for sticking around.
    It is my pleasure.

`<3

Cocoa2736 posted: »

It makes me happy that you’re still doing this thread chicken. It’s been about 5 years I think since I was really active on this forum. It’s

• Happy Birthday @MetallicaRules! 🎸

• Thank you Chicken. Been a bit of a hectic week so haven't really been popping around as much lately, but it's appreciated.

Happy Birthday @MetallicaRules! 🎸

• Happy Birthday @Prickly_Pringle!!

wooo

• Can i be added to the list? (Birthday: Dec 17)

• i'd want anyone besides my family to wish me a happy birthday :(

• gotcha! done

Can i be added to the list? (Birthday: Dec 17)

• ah Happy Birthday to @ThreeDaysRise, @Soundwasteland...

Happy today's birthday to @Dash383535!

• Happy belated birthdays to @bloop, @ClementineTheGirl and @KaiMaestro !!

• I ain't giving up on this, no way. I will keep forgetting and coming back to this thread to posthumously celebrate, even if it kills me!

So, happy [belated] birthdays to:...

@YerMothersOnion
    @mn9dude
    @Zombiekiller3121
    @MaconMajr
    @Mortal5075
    @Explodingkittens971
    @CrazedRabbit
    @Menofthe214
    @leatherwolf89
    @lottii-lu
    @JesseTheBuilder
    @captainivy1

Thank goodness I shortened the list earlier this year, makes me feel less guilty for missing less names than usual.

I'll be back on the 5th, mark my words!!

• Thank you very much, as always :blush:

I ain't giving up on this, no way. I will keep forgetting and coming back to this thread to posthumously celebrate, even if it kills me!

• Thanks AChicken.

I ain't giving up on this, no way. I will keep forgetting and coming back to this thread to posthumously celebrate, even if it kills me!

• edited November 2022

I'll be back on the 5th, mark my words!!

I've had a busy end-of-week at Starbucks this week. 8-hr shifts to go over all the training I had before, again, just to refresh myself and solidify everything.
    It's all gone well, I was a lot more confident today, but man, the past two days have been long and energy-intensive.

Happy Belated @dojo32161!

You all have permission to be late for my birthday, by the way! It'll be proper karma for all the lateness I've accumulated so far :lol:

• thanks! also I'd like to get mine removed from this list

• Happy (yesterday's) birthday, @AChicken ! Hope you had a great day. :)

• I, uh, may have reinstalled Death Stranding yesterday, just to see the birthday cake and birthday cutscene...
    Mads Mikkelsen wishes ME a happy birthday?! Say it isn't so!

• Thanks Pipas! ❤

Pipas posted: »

Happy (yesterday's) birthday, @AChicken ! Hope you had a great day.

• Happy belated Birthday!

Thanks Pipas! ❤

• edited November 2022

Shit when I saw this comment I was planning to wish you happy birthday the day before and say I was -1 days late

I am literally late to being early as well as just being late.

Happy birthday!

I'll be back on the 5th, mark my words!! (Spoiler) Happy Belated @dojo32161! You all have permission to be late for my birthday, by the way! It'll be proper karma for all the lateness I've accumulated so far

• Thank you @lupinb0y and @Cocoa2736!

Let me tell you, cocoa, I still think of this old birthday comment now and then. It's so sweet 😋

• You're welcome! And you got it! Removed! 👍

thanks! also I'd like to get mine removed from this list

• edited November 2022

Totally not going to make that a legit trailer on your next birthday haha that’d be crazy ha

Thank you @lupinb0y and @Cocoa2736! Let me tell you, cocoa, I still think of this old birthday comment now and then. It's so sweet 😋

• Happy slightly belated birthdays to @happylovelyperson2016 & @DillonDex!
    🎂

• Happy only slightly belated birthdays, again, to @Bruno113, & @TheFurryOne!!

• Thanks, Chicken.

Happy only slightly belated birthdays, again, to @Bruno113, & @TheFurryOne!!

• edited January 2023

Time keeps slippin' away~

Anyway, happy, uh, BELATED, again, Birthday, to...

@Antonpallasgui1, @Ghetsis, @OneWayNoWay for December...

And @Itsclementime, @dylanwoods777, @Charlieh65, @AronDracula, @PinkyPromise, @DeliciousDeku, @EleanaBaeForeva For January! (so far!)

• Thanks

Time keeps slippin' away~ Anyway, happy, uh, BELATED, again, Birthday, to... @Antonpallasgui1, @Ghetsis, @OneWayNoWay for December...

• no problem dude

AronDracula posted: »

Thanks

• Every 60 seconds a chicken forgets to celebrate a birthday. With your support, we can help stop this amnesiac epidemic.

Johnny, play the tape! 🎵🎵
    Happy still late birthdays to the following superstars:
    @lilxGoofycuz, @BetterToSleep, @Thebatman377, @Lilacsbloom, @WarpSpeed, @InKennyWeTrust, @EpicMustacheGuy, @TheGreatLeoDio, @Wolfenus54, @IronWoodLover, @Nyxeris, @HelloWorld123
    @Green613
    The Original Birthday Thread (began in 2015)
    @Pipas, @Crips, @iFoRias, @Karnedg2013, @Mich19, @lupinb0y (nooo I missed it!!), @thedreamcatcher, @Cleminator93

• @lupinb0y (nooo I missed it!!)

lol thanks!

Every 60 seconds a chicken forgets to celebrate a birthday. With your support, we can help stop this amnesiac epidemic. Johnny, play the

• Hehe, thank you.

Every 60 seconds a chicken forgets to celebrate a birthday. With your support, we can help stop this amnesiac epidemic. Johnny, play the

• Birthday! We've got a birthday here!! @InGen_Nate_Kenny's Birthday!!

...Nobody but me that is :heart:

• Chicken if you maintain this thread past when the minecraft season 3 thread ends I’ll be so happy

• Forgot to reply to this but thanks even if its like one month later it's the thought that counts :)

• Mhm, I see Nedry I upvote.

Thanks Chicken. My computer died so I haven’t been using forums but I appreciate it. Thanks!

Birthday! We've got a birthday here!! @InGen_Nate_Kenny's Birthday!! ...Nobody but me that is

• Me every time I come back to this thread:

Happy Late As Usual Birthdays To:::
    @FetchWalker, @CathalOHara, @ralo229, My Version of this Thread!! 5 Years Now!!, @Squishy Cthulhu, @iHeartTWD, @Melton23

Sign in to comment in this discussion.