Clementine's New Look...Your Thoughts?

Comments

• She looks the same to me. Like she doesn't look much different from season 3.

• S4 model looks so much better and realistic. Her ANF model looks like a lazy ass doll.

• I really like it. Nothing against ANFs model, its pretty. And shiny. Take away the hat and the pigtails and she's a new character, though. TFS actually looks like an older version of her S2 model.

• Even if she was mixed, she is still Black

LazyAlex posted: »

Exactly, that's what I was getting at. Everyone can see a little bit of themselves in Clem's ethnicity , in an interview, they said this is

• Yeah, I'm half-half too, and I always thought Clem was, too. She certainly looks like it.

I know, that's the weird thing.

• edited August 2018

These are what her parents, look like, for reference:

Her father looks solid black, and her mother looks very much like she's light-skinned black. Her mother looks pretty much half white and half black. That should suggest Clem should be medium black. Yet she basically has the skin tone of her mother. Telltale just can't seem to get her skin tone straight, lol.

Regardless of how inconsistent Telltale will be with her skin tone, can't deny she's really pretty to look at:

Pride posted: »

Yeah, I'm half-half too, and I always thought Clem was, too. She certainly looks like it.

• Skin tone isn't that much different at all, it's just that every season uses new filters.

alekgn posted: »

These are what her parents, look like, for reference: Her father looks solid black, and her mother looks very much like she's light-ski

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

you're right, but she's half black

Even if she was mixed, she is still Black

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

That is not her biological father, look posts above, or this: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/113418/code-red

These are what her parents, look like, for reference: Her father looks solid black, and her mother looks very much like she's light-ski

• Clem gets haircut we riot vibes :smiley: , but I 100% agree, it was poor D- performance by Javier.

CathalOHara posted: »

Her new look is great, I'm quite relieved that she didn't keep that hairstyle she had at the end of Season Three as well. As for her look

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

OH . GOD . WHAT DID YOU DO!? (in Andy St John voice)....
    well as i said people would have been fucking pissed if they would have drastically redesigned Clem,i think they made the right decision,plus if u ignore that "middle stage" betwen S2 and TFS in that garbage ANF,she looks old enough,the games have different visual styles in addition to one of them not deserving to b ever mentioned again,so yeah

Alright. My first attempt was a complete screwup. Here's a (hopefully) slightly better version of what the new Clementine I think should hav

• And what a doll she is. But I do agree that she looks much more lifelike in this new season.

MosesARose posted: »

ugh...I did not like that face model in ANF. She looks like a doll.

• new hair is better than ANF ending one but how bout she gets the classic haircut back in another ep as well ?

• I prefer her new hair :P to the classic. But that would be a decent way to go full circle

new hair is better than ANF ending one but how bout she gets the classic haircut back in another ep as well ?

edited August 2018

The haircut scene from ANF was a good idea,result was terrible tho :D ,we need another haircut scene or something hair related tho,maybe cuttin AJs hair and shit
    New hairs not bad but i prefer the classic one tho
    tho tho tho
    tho

I prefer her new hair :P to the classic. But that would be a decent way to go full circle

• The fro definitely gotta go

The haircut scene from ANF was a good idea,result was terrible tho ,we need another haircut scene or something hair related tho,maybe cuttin AJs hair and shit New hairs not bad but i prefer the classic one tho tho tho tho tho

• the fro nice,but a haircut scene for S1 vibes would b nice too

Jayroen posted: »

The fro definitely gotta go

• Gonna give AJ the same sick dreads Louis has

the fro nice,but a haircut scene for S1 vibes would b nice too

• edited August 2018

I hate dreads, lol. That's the only one thing I don't like about Louis. Everything else, solid.

Gonna give AJ the same sick dreads Louis has

• Maybe a nice Ava haircut then? ;)

I hate dreads, lol. That's the only one thing I don't like about Louis. Everything else, solid.

• Yeah, close shave looks good.

Maybe a nice Ava haircut then?

• bruh what? those dreads dope af! idk how he mantains them so well during the apocalypse either,they b lookin clean as hell

• I just simply don't like dreadlocks lol. I think they just look ridiculous. Though they're not quite as bad as Marlon's mullet.

bruh what? those dreads dope af! idk how he mantains them so well during the apocalypse either,they b lookin clean as hell

edited August 2018

well they can look ridiculous dependin on whos wearin em but they look rly good on Louis,idk about AJ tho :D
    AJ with dreads would probably look somethin like this (its dope but it would b hard to mantain during the apocalypse,since u gotta wash the shit often otherwise they will get full of shit and ull neet to cut em,still issa game and Louis isnt affected by it so it could work)
    dope_ass_dreads
    Gotta give AJ that Gucci Mane haircut then
    oooo

I just simply don't like dreadlocks lol. I think they just look ridiculous. Though they're not quite as bad as Marlon's mullet.

• If I have just one complaint about her new look, it's that her denim jacket, while awesome, could be way more awesome if Telltale would add some heavy metal patches on there.

Come on guys, let's get a Metallica or Iron Maiden patch onto that jacket, I want my Clem to be a metalhead. I will not rest until her jacket looks something like this.

edited August 2018

metalhead Clem? The fuck? Why?

If I have just one complaint about her new look, it's that her denim jacket, while awesome, could be way more awesome if Telltale would add

• Because metal is fucking awesome, just like Clem. Honestly, do I need any other reason why I think that other than my username.

metalhead Clem? The fuck? Why?

• Clementine headbanging scene, make it happen Telltale

Because metal is fucking awesome, just like Clem. Honestly, do I need any other reason why I think that other than my username.

• She looks like Fem Shepard in the below one.

Lol. Well, it's relevant. Regardless, can't say she ain't pretty to look at

• Like I mentioned before, TellTale staffers seem to be pretty inconsistent when it comes to Clem's race and her parents.

This staffer claims that Ed is her real father while Diana is her step-mom. http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/File:IMG_20170930_192002_583.jpg

Another staffer saying she's African-American.
    http://the-walking-dead-interviews.wikia.com/wiki/Jessica_Brezzo_Interview

So she's mixed to some people, mixed but still Black to others.

LazyAlex posted: »

That is not her biological father, look posts above, or this: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/113418/code-red

• Everyone was a doll in ANF. Just let the rain fall down and their true animatronic selves shall be revealed.

AronDracula posted: »

S4 model looks so much better and realistic. Her ANF model looks like a lazy ass doll.

• No, I think Louis would look a ton better if he had some fashionable glasses. Of course, he could see whithout them.

• So,i just thought about sum,in previous seasons pretty much all characters looked all clean and shit,but since rn dey decided to make clems model look hella dirty,do u think that in later eps,she ll get a chance to like,take a shower or sum?,she b lookin hella dirty this season,even telltale mentioned somewhere (i think it was in that article about the new outfit design that dey shared on twitter) that dem clothes and hat must smell like shit :D ,i mean i kno its the apocalypse n all but still,will she b dis way the whole season? :D

• Does it really matter to know your skin color?

• If you replace Clem's final ANF models with her ANF teaser model, the age progression looks appropriate.

I like it, but I do miss the iconicness of her S2 and S1 Brooklyn looks.

• Walking Dead no matter what media the comic the show or even the game has always had an age in characters problem. Your going to try to tell me Carl was only 3 to 4 years older then he was form season 1 to 8 yea good luck with that. The amount of time that passes in walking dead is never easy to figure out i mean how long did rick last in a coma 3 months or 3 to 4 weeks no one can tell in this franchise what age any one is i mean how old was that new girl in fear the walking dead when this stuff when down it just to hard and not very consistent with age and the amount time has passed.

• When I think of denim jackets with patches, I automatically think of middle aged men who smoke 2 cartons of cigarettes a day, reek of diesel, have raspy voices, and wear ray bans with head scarves.

If I have just one complaint about her new look, it's that her denim jacket, while awesome, could be way more awesome if Telltale would add

• she should be as dark as she was in ANF.

AGenesis posted: »

Like I mentioned before, TellTale staffers seem to be pretty inconsistent when it comes to Clem's race and her parents. This staffer clai

• Gotta give AJ that Gucci Mane haircut then

That's a standard haircut, all AJ would have to do is trim his hair some. You make it sound as though his haircut is extraordinary, enough to label it "Gucci Mane's haircut", like it's one of a kind :D

well they can look ridiculous dependin on whos wearin em but they look rly good on Louis,idk about AJ tho AJ with dreads would probably

• i like her new look. but her hair annoys me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.