Clementine's New Look...Your Thoughts?

124»

Comments

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

That's a standard haircut
    You make it sound as though his haircut is extraordinary, enough to label it "Gucci Mane's haircut", like it's one of a kind

Bruh,I know :D ,but sayin "trim AJs hair" just doesnt sound as cool as sayin "give him that Gucci Mane haircut" :D
    And you also dont get to use gucci manes picture that u had in ur downloads folder for some reason if u say "trim his hair"

Dex-Starr posted: »

Gotta give AJ that Gucci Mane haircut then That's a standard haircut, all AJ would have to do is trim his hair some. You make it sound as though his haircut is extraordinary, enough to label it "Gucci Mane's haircut", like it's one of a kind

• Her hair is the best part aboit her new look.

sarahsenpai posted: »

i like her new look. but her hair annoys me.

• edited August 2018

Looks fine to me, better than ANF, seems they completely got rid of that as there was not a single choice from that season that made into the selectable choice options at the start of the game. And they made her black in TNF while she was indian (and I don't mean native american) or mixed race in seasons1/2. We are back to the original look and that is good.

• what she was black in anf?

Looks fine to me, better than ANF, seems they completely got rid of that as there was not a single choice from that season that made into th

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

She was black in all seasons,just confusing character design and telltale not deciding if shes 50% black or 100 that confused the entirety of the world population

MrGraffio posted: »

what she was black in anf?

• The biggest thing I noticed about Clementine's TFS design is that her eyes are bigger. By bigger, I mean they reflect her S1/S2 designs as apposed to her ANF design. Her signature eye color really stands out now whereas you couldn't really see it in ANF. But like I always said, I consider ANF the telenovela of TWD since every major character looked polished and model-like, sort of like how you see people on those spanish soap operas. TFS took the S2 design and expanded it. Thus, this Clem looks more fitting in the character's age progression.

• fax

eRock92 posted: »

The biggest thing I noticed about Clementine's TFS design is that her eyes are bigger. By bigger, I mean they reflect her S1/S2 designs as

• I personally just can't decide. After I played the episode and my friends told me that Clem is intended to be 17-ish, I was shocked. However, after putting some thought into it I figured - hey, it makes sense, and she doesn't look that young.
    During my second playthrough, I decided to pay more attention to her face, and I have to admit, it didn't help - sometimes she looked younger than her ANF version, sometimes she looked like a proper young adult.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.