The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Can someone elaborate what do they really see between Violet and Clem?

Gotcha

Oh and, for those of you saying, "Clem and Violet have similar personality". On the contrary, they are full, full opposites, and it is fundamentally coming in Violet's hopeless, pessimistic philosophy unlike Clementine's hopeful and positive one.

Well for starters, Violet's going through that stage Clementine was in when David took AJ. Back then, Clem was just as depressing and pessimistic. Clementine had her dull moments as well. The only reason Violet's still acting this way because she lost her lover, and never got her back. Clementine on the other hand got back AJ, and became happier again. If everything works out with her and Clementine, she might cheer up 10-fold.

Razer531 posted: »

Can someone elaborate what do they really see between Violet and Clem? The only thing I see is Violet in a cliche way magically talking to C

• "Who shall choose Gabentine over Louistine/Violentine are not to be considered human and henceforth not saved in Final Judgment of our Lord" ~Book of Stacheism 26:6

I personally support Louistine, but it's probably too soon to tell.

• Well I guess Clementine was in that stage like Violet too but I think it was different. Clementine still wouldn't ever happen to ask a question such as "Who do you think is gonna die first?"

Dex-Starr posted: »

Can someone elaborate what do they really see between Violet and Clem? Gotcha Oh and, for those of you saying, "Clem and Viole

"Who shall choose Gabentine over Louistine/Violentine are not to be considered human and henceforth not saved in Final Judgment of our Lord" ~Book of Stacheism 26:6 I personally support Louistine, but it's probably too soon to tell.

• How do I delete someone else's post?

Dex-Starr posted: »

. .

• you cannot stop the incoming war...let them.burn

Leegendary posted: »

Honestly ppl need to stop fighting! They probably are putting both romances in and there is no need to fight over which one has more “chemistry” or not

• abandon all hope, ye who enters here

• edited August 2018

Hopefully he gets less carefree next episode. He's adorable, but that's my only gripe with him. Aasim was right, you know.

• Btw, where did you get that Clementine playing piano picture you put on the ship?

• That would be a hell of a Date!

Crips posted: »

Perhaps a combination of both.

• Haha!

lottii-lu posted: »

I ship both so imma just leave this here, sorry Gabentine shippers

• Thanks to you for commenting!

Leegendary posted: »

Thank you for doing gods work and making this thread

• Hear me, if Louis dies, I hope he at least does it singing, and the credits of the episode are him singing. </3

Suzy222 posted: »

So can we all agree that Louis singing to Clementine was probably the cutest scene in any Telltale episode?! And man can his voice actor sing!!

• A good religion supporting a good movement. This is what makes me smile.

"Who shall choose Gabentine over Louistine/Violentine are not to be considered human and henceforth not saved in Final Judgment of our Lord" ~Book of Stacheism 26:6 I personally support Louistine, but it's probably too soon to tell.

• Kind of same! I went hunting with Aasim the first time and they treat Louis like an idiot, but if you go with Louis you can see more of why he acts like that, I liked that part of the episode.
    Louis just lost his best friend and potentially backstabbed him after more than 10 years of friendship! He's gonna have some dark moments, i'm sure.

Pride posted: »

Hopefully he gets less carefree next episode. He's adorable, but that's my only gripe with him. Aasim was right, you know.

• Why not both? ???

I already made that poll myself before. https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661 EDIT: LOUISTINE ARMY GO VOTE FOR LOUIS LET'S CATCH EM

• edited August 2018

HERE'S A COMPILATION OF CLEMENTINE SMILING AT LOUIS <3333333333333333333(couldnt include all because that would be too much work, thats how good this ship is<3)

• Not to get into this discourse but Louis literally said he's never had a girlfriend.

He's as pure as his soul.

• I remember the ANF days when we were shutting down Gabentine before it even left the docks. And now, a bit more than a year later, we're trying to figure out if we're going to ship Clem with Louis or Violet (with possibly Aasim on the side). See what happens Telltale when you actually take the time to develop these characters, give them likable character traits and personalities that resonate with the players, and not some whiny, immature kid.

• with possibly Aasim on the side

yeahhhh no, that’s not happening???‍♂️

I remember the ANF days when we were shutting down Gabentine before it even left the docks. And now, a bit more than a year later, we're try

• I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR SCREENCAPING THOSE, HOLY SHIT I WAS GONNA DO A SAVE FILE TO GET THIS SCREENSHOTS BUT YOU ARE NOW MY HERO.

HERE'S A COMPILATION OF CLEMENTINE SMILING AT LOUIS <3333333333333333333(couldnt include all because that would be too much work, thats how good this ship is<3)

• So that's gonna be Clem's and Louis's first time. Good to know. ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Not to get into this discourse but Louis literally said he's never had a girlfriend. He's as pure as his soul.

• My Clem is cynical and jaded. She's seen everyone she's ever cared about, loved, known, spoken to briefly, looked at, etc die. The only idea things can still be good comes from the end of new frontier. But why hasn't Clem gone back to Richmond? Probably because like everything else it fell apart in the years since. She only has AJ and hasn't seen people in months/years And suddenly she meets someone as deeply hurting inside as her. Someone whose afraid of losing what little they have. She sees someone who she wants to "save". And maybe save herself in the process.

Can someone elaborate what do they really see between Violet and Clem? The only thing I see is Violet in a cliche way magically talking to C

• Daily reminder that Louis was the only one who went to take care of his new son AJ when Marlon pushed him.

• Holy crap, Louis is drawn so adorably in that picture. I think I'm in love.

Sheol- posted: »

Just some more fanart I found! Artist: http://mangomango-j.tumblr.com/post/177087512543/oh-my-darling-oh-my-darling-oh-my-daaaarling

• edited August 2018

To all the people that come to this thread just looking for a fight and hating on other people because they like something that you don't.

• Instagram Louine edits!

• OMG This is soo cutee, the one from "sakimoon" was by far my favorite <333333 Thank you so much for these much love!

Instagram Louine edits!

• Just had an idea for a fanfic. I will probably write it but in spanish
    I just had the idea, what if after Marlon's death Louis just locks himself and plays the piano alone for hours and hours with no rest? He feels lost, that's what the Relationship Status can say, maybe he's mourning over his fallen friend and just wants to be alone and stop thinking about having fun and enjoy life for a while.

• More edits!

• How'd you get that info?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Not to get into this discourse but Louis literally said he's never had a girlfriend. He's as pure as his soul.

• Some people didn't hear it, but when he asks Clem if she ever had a bf, you can hear him say as you pick an option:

"Perfectly valid question!
    You can ask me if I ever had a girlfriend..
    I didn't, by the way.."

GamerLady posted: »

How'd you get that info?

• Nice.

Some people didn't hear it, but when he asks Clem if she ever had a bf, you can hear him say as you pick an option: "Perfectly valid question! You can ask me if I ever had a girlfriend.. I didn't, by the way.."

• Everytime I see Louis flirt with Clem, I feel like I'm watching some piece of shit trying to mack on my little sister, you feel me?

• count me on board

• edited August 2018

Someone gets it.

No shipwrecks for me...

Cause I already wrecked it :D

Everytime I see Louis flirt with Clem, I feel like I'm watching some piece of shit trying to mack on my little sister, you feel me?

• edited August 2018

Oh you've got to be kidding me. :persevere:

Who would want to actually get involved with someone that goofy?

Louis is entertaining, but never someone I would trust with just about anything.

More edits!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.