The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Yeah, I was going to say that. But because I ship him and Clem, and since Clem is considered AJ's "mom", I just refer to him as a father figure instead lol.

Dex-Starr posted: »

father/son dynamic More like big brother/little brother dynamic

• Do you guys think Louis will be mad at AJ and Clem? Would he ignore her or give the cold shoulder? I just wonder how he’ll react in episode 2

• I keep thinking about the same thing! I'm REALLY hoping his treatment to AJ doesn't change, but meh, who am i kidding? It probably will. :s

• I know he might not fully blame Clem but he might scold her and give her the I-told-you-so crap. He did say that giving AJ a gun was a bad idea

I keep thinking about the same thing! I'm REALLY hoping his treatment to AJ doesn't change, but meh, who am i kidding? It probably will.

• My thoughts exactly. I'm just here hoping he still "takes care" of AJ like he's been doing, his relationship with the little guy is one of the main reasons i like Louis so much.

• edited August 2018

Exactly, he's positive and encouraging, and I'd like to see someone like that for a change and not just someone that's pessimistic.(I also kinda feel Violet was too rude when someone didn't deserve it like Brody, I mean sure Clem also lost her friends and was depressed for a period of time because of that, but during that time she still had hope and wasn't rude to anyone for no reason)

What's also important is that he also does lots of nice things for Clementine, like taking care of AJ which can be seen on multiple occasions.

Finally, when it comes to words of wisdom, papa Louis at the beginning already predicted, when Clem gave AJ the gun: "Dude, that can't be a good idea." ;)

Dex-Starr posted: »

Not only is he kind and dynamic, he's also wise if I may say so. He states in more ways than one that "tomorrow" is never a sure thing, and

• when it comes to words of wisdom, papa Louis at the beginning already predicted, when Clem gave AJ the gun: "Dude, that can't be a good idea"

Yup, he's a senseful man with a sense of humor

Razer531 posted: »

Exactly, he's positive and encouraging, and I'd like to see someone like that for a change and not just someone that's pessimistic.(I also k

• Papa Louis knows best

Exactly, he's positive and encouraging, and I'd like to see someone like that for a change and not just someone that's pessimistic.(I also k

• Do it! I would love to read it.

Leegendary posted: »

Also! We should post fanfics we like here! I have one I like I might link on here

• I think Luis has grown attached to AJ, so if anything its just going to break his heart seeing that the little kid didn't know any better. I bet he tries to help AJ understand why it was wrong after the shock and possible anger pass.

• Yeah I can see Louis being pretty bummed out for most of episode 2, and not his lively funny self, but I don't think hes the type of dude to suddenly hate AJ. I think he understands he's just a kid, and still learning.

• Yep, no way he just starts to hate AJ. Not after seeing how much he was looking out for the kid. And I bet he takes into consideration the kind of environment Clem and AJ had to endure. He knows, due to the card game, that Clem's had to suffer through some hardships so he probably assumes AJ had his fair share as well.

Suzy222 posted: »

Yeah I can see Louis being pretty bummed out for most of episode 2, and not his lively funny self, but I don't think hes the type of dude to suddenly hate AJ. I think he understands he's just a kid, and still learning.

• Aw episode 2 is gonna be sad if Louis is sad. And yeah, he probably understands Marlon was a bigger threat than Clem and AJ.

GamerLady posted: »

Yep, no way he just starts to hate AJ. Not after seeing how much he was looking out for the kid. And I bet he takes into consideration the k

• Nahh don't worry. With Clementine romance he ain't gonna be sad at all :)

Leegendary posted: »

Aw episode 2 is gonna be sad if Louis is sad. And yeah, he probably understands Marlon was a bigger threat than Clem and AJ.

• I'm just going to leave this here

• Kenny wouldn't approve of this.

I'm just going to leave this here

• I will do everything I possibly can as a player to make him feel better

Nahh don't worry. With Clementine romance he ain't gonna be sad at all

• I mean, what would Kenny approve of?

NexusFire posted: »

Kenny wouldn't approve of this.

• He would. If Clem enjoys the romance then so what? It's been a horrible world out there for 9 years and, quite frankly, life's too short to be a stress ball all the time.

NexusFire posted: »

Kenny wouldn't approve of this.

• I wonder what kennys stance would be on these romances? I've seen comments saying that kenny would prefer clem to be with violet but I don't want to believe them.

• Kenny would smack Lou with a crowbar and stab Vi with a knife.

Sad but true.

I wonder what kennys stance would be on these romances? I've seen comments saying that kenny would prefer clem to be with violet but I don't want to believe them.

• Everyone loves Louis because he's fun unlike many others.

• I feel like both Kenny and Lee would approve of Louis. I think at the end of the day all they would care about is someone who would make Clem happy, and protect her. Louis would do both of those things. He definitely has the ability to make Clem smile, which is something Kenny and Lee would greatly appreciate.

• Namely........

goku200 posted: »

Everyone loves Louis because he's fun unlike many others.

• Louis sharing his food makes sense. He's not hungry he's thirsty.

• edited August 2018

I can't see Kenny approving of either.... Possibly Lee would, depending on how you play him.

• Just a little reminder that in the Tumblr AMA Kent said we're gonna know more about Louis and Marlon's relationship, so this probably means he's gonna really not feel ok about Marlon's death. Who can't wait to see Clem comfort him and make him feel alright? <3

• Some more edits!

• I agree! They want Clem to be happy whether it’s Louis or Violet or heck even Gabe

I feel like both Kenny and Lee would approve of Louis. I think at the end of the day all they would care about is someone who would make Cle

• Friendly list of Youtubers who went the Louis Route

Suzy Lu

Mixed Reactions

YogsLomadia

ImDontai Gaming

Dwayne n Jazz

ThatcherJoeGames

GoldGloveTV (watching him was fun)

Post by: http://gandalf-freeman.tumblr.com/ on Tumblr I wanted to share.

• Tell me some of jack septiceyes opinions because I don't watch let's plays of games I'm playing because for me the story is my personal story I can talk about others stories but not wanting others.

Sheol- posted: »

Friendly list of Youtubers who went the Louis Route Suzy Lu Mixed Reactions YogsLomadia ImDontai Gaming Dwayne n Jazz

• I've watched these all! I'm sad some of the more frequent youtubers I watch (Uberhaxornova, Cry, and Jack) didn't go the Louis route.

Friendly list of Youtubers who went the Louis Route Suzy Lu Mixed Reactions YogsLomadia ImDontai Gaming Dwayne n Jazz

• Is Jack team violetine or did he just rather go fishing? He's the living embodiment of Luis and PMA Maybe he'll choose Louis next episode.

I've watched these all! I'm sad some of the more frequent youtubers I watch (Uberhaxornova, Cry, and Jack) didn't go the Louis route.

• Nah, I'm pretty sure hes 100% for Violet. He also acknowledged that Minerva was Violet's girlfriend.

CapnJay posted: »

Is Jack team violetine or did he just rather go fishing? He's the living embodiment of Luis and PMA Maybe he'll choose Louis next episode.

• Most of them fishing by the same reason they saved Carley instead of Doug in S1.
    They're out to get that puss----

I've watched these all! I'm sad some of the more frequent youtubers I watch (Uberhaxornova, Cry, and Jack) didn't go the Louis route.

• So guys, let me just ask, how do you think Louis would react if something bad happened to Clem? Would he get mad, sad, go for the person who caused it?

• When you meant Louis route did you mean hunting or last choice appeal to louis?

Most of them fishing by the same reason they saved Carley instead of Doug in S1. They're out to get that puss----

• Go Hunting > Zombie Piñata > Appeal to Louis

When you meant Louis route did you mean hunting or last choice appeal to louis?

• Mind if I join in on the ship, everyone? ;; I happen to like Louis-- I like how he's a father figure towards AJ;; OTL I'll mostly be sort of lurking though

• All 3. But I really wonder how he reacts if we ship Clem and Violet, i.e. does he get real jealous?

So guys, let me just ask, how do you think Louis would react if something bad happened to Clem? Would he get mad, sad, go for the person who caused it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.