The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• So did I! No shipwrecks for me either.

alekgn posted: »

Someone gets it. No shipwrecks for me... Cause I already wrecked it

• Ouch.

Legendary12 posted: »

So did I! No shipwrecks for me either.

• Princess Jasmine?

Oh you've got to be kidding me. Who would want to actually get involved with someone that goofy? Louis is entertaining, but never someone I would trust with just about anything.

• XD.

CapnJay posted: »

Princess Jasmine?

• edited August 2018

Oh you've got to be kidding me. :persevere:
    Who would want to actually get involved with someone that goofy? Louis is entertaining, but never someone I would trust with just about anything.

Tbh who's to even say Louis isn't in a lot of pain and he copes through humour and acting really confident and layed back. The dude could be really insecure and stressed out for all we know.

Besides, he does care for Clem and AJ. He helps AJ off the ground when he's pushed by Marlon and gives him the rest of his food because AJ is still hungry. And yeah it takes him a while to trust on what Clem is saying at the end of the episode but Marlon has been his childhood best friend who he's known all of his life but when Marlon's gonna shoot her he steps in front of Clementine, as well if you decide to forgive Marlon and try to help fix things he'll back her up.

Tbh Louis proved to me he's trust worthy so him and Violet will always be good enough for Clementine in my books.

Oh you've got to be kidding me. Who would want to actually get involved with someone that goofy? Louis is entertaining, but never someone I would trust with just about anything.

• edited August 2018

Of course it's all down to personal preference. But my thought process is thinking about what I want to see out of a potential romance. Violet no doubt seems pretty interesting because if you're going to pursue something with her it's most likely going to be a thing where the player will have to work for it a little more, given her broodish and solitary personality.

However as I've said before I've seen Clem brood enough already as it is, and If I was gonna go down a romance route I'd prefer something a little more different that provides some levity to balance out Clem's usual serious nature and have her lighten up a bit. It's great to see her goof off and have some fun every now and then, like a kid should. I think Louis brings out that side of her more which Is why I think he'll be a great romance option.

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh you've got to be kidding me. Who would want to actually get involved with someone that goofy? Louis is entertaining, but never someon

• LOL I literally choked while eating my apple. Wtf happened in here while I was gone??? 0-100.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Aaaand this has gone too far.....

• Tbh that's what I like about both ships! Louis and Violet are complete opposite people and I think both relationships would be fun to explore! And I think it's great that Violet and Louis show nothing but respect towards Clementine and kinda funny how it practically took one look for them to end up with a crush on her.

Legendary12 posted: »

Of course it's all down to personal preference. But my thought process is thinking about what I want to see out of a potential romance. Viol

• Opening this thread again gives me so much comfort.

• NOOOOOOO THE FAN ART HAS BEGUN

Sheol- posted: »

Artist: https://www.instagram.com/officialkiwiddies/

• edited August 2018

Just throwing this out there, but to those who said Violet is more fleshed out than Louis, give him a chance to shine in Episode 2.

I can almost guarantee you he’s gonna go through some changes considering his best friend got killed in front of his eyes. It’ll even be more dramatic if you chose him to help you out. There’s more to his character that we don’t know about but they just didn’t have to chance to prove it in the first episode.

• I'm gonna slowly steal that image.. I'm probably gonna need it a lot.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Opening this thread again gives me so much comfort.

• edited August 2018

I would totally read that!

Just had an idea for a fanfic. I will probably write it but in spanish I just had the idea, what if after Marlon's death Louis just locks h

• louis will go through a i...i..didn‘t know about what he did...guess i didn‘t knew him at all.and now sophie and minerva are... then you comfort or romance or be cold to him. violet will go through a angry angsty rant how her chick may still be alive can’t trust anyone...any boy...we need to.go rescue them, you and i..together then you can go along with that idea, romance her and refuse.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Just throwing this out there, but to those who said Violet is more fleshed out than Louis, give him a chance to shine in Episode 2. I can

• That's pretty cool and I think we would be given an option to play piano and stuff with Louis.

Just had an idea for a fanfic. I will probably write it but in spanish I just had the idea, what if after Marlon's death Louis just locks h

• A question for all the Louine shippers!

What are some ideas for dates Louis and Clem could have?

• Looks like Louis is getting some action according to the Australian rating system.

• I see them playing piano together as a date but

A question for all the Louine shippers! What are some ideas for dates Louis and Clem could have?

• Louis is first gonna teach Clem how to play piano, and then I would imagine, if Louis happens to have a phonograph or something like that, they could dance to some music, with candles lit around, and then they at some point kiss, and maybe show us what the "moderate impact" meant at Rating by Australia.

A question for all the Louine shippers! What are some ideas for dates Louis and Clem could have?

• That's so cute tho! I just read that thing about the rating, I hope it's not something bad because holy shit the season is gonna get dark if it is.

Razer531 posted: »

Louis is first gonna teach Clem how to play piano, and then I would imagine, if Louis happens to have a phonograph or something like that, t

• I could only vote for the best and the best is Louis but after replaying episode 1 violet is starting to grow on me a little

• We just want to be like Louis and share the positivity on team fun

Don't say that! I just want to share some good vibes! I really don't want this to turn into another ship battleground, I hope in this season

• Wait what?

Looks like Louis is getting some action according to the Australian rating system.

• That's the spirit!

xxplvb posted: »

We just want to be like Louis and share the positivity on team fun

• Episode 2 already has a rating in Australia, like you know that thing that says "M" or "T" at the games or movies.

Sex: Moderate Impact

Wait what?

• Holy balls

• But again it might just be them talking about such subjects like rape and stuff like that and not actually sex happening. We'll see.

Holy balls

• Let me Reiterate: Holy Balls

Ttg hasn't been comfortable enough to even do that until now.

But again it might just be them talking about such subjects like rape and stuff like that and not actually sex happening. We'll see.

• Yo I kinda wanna read a fanfic or story with Louis in it now

• I can write one but he'd be in it as Clementine's friend and helping her arrange the perfect date for Violet. Playing Lumiere to Clementine's Belle

Leegendary posted: »

Yo I kinda wanna read a fanfic or story with Louis in it now

• Lol I’d still read it

I can write one but he'd be in it as Clementine's friend and helping her arrange the perfect date for Violet. Playing Lumiere to Clementine's Belle

• If it was rape, the rating may be higher. The Bat and Cat sex scene had the same rating for S1E3 i believe from Telltales Batman.

But again it might just be them talking about such subjects like rape and stuff like that and not actually sex happening. We'll see.

• I already wrote one but it's on spanish, sadly. :(

Leegendary posted: »

Yo I kinda wanna read a fanfic or story with Louis in it now

• Oh dangit :(

I already wrote one but it's on spanish, sadly.

• Soooo cute

By: https://www.instagram.com/officialkiwiddies/

• I think that about sums this season up

bloop posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.