Don't think we need a season 2

Rhys and Fiona will probably show up in borderlands 3.

Comments

• but I don't think they gonna have a main role since TFTB is a choice based game and you know, relationships can be different

• They don't need a main role though

AmiraliJ38 posted: »

but I don't think they gonna have a main role since TFTB is a choice based game and you know, relationships can be different

• so This is why everyone wants a Season 2, People want to see both Rhys and Fiona as the main characters again.

TheDerpGod posted: »

They don't need a main role though

• Yeah, but i dont think we get season 2, telltale said they havent any plans for that game.

so This is why everyone wants a Season 2, People want to see both Rhys and Fiona as the main characters again.

• still possible though, we ONLY need to wait till Borderlands 3 releases.

Ananas10 posted: »

Yeah, but i dont think we get season 2, telltale said they havent any plans for that game.

• So, maybe our kids will play that ?

still possible though, we ONLY need to wait till Borderlands 3 releases.

• edited September 2018

aw come on, BL3 probably is going to release in 2019, and after telltale done with Wolf S2 than they can go for Tales s2 (or Batman S3,idk) its Totally not a long wait, right? (probably in 2020-2021 :smile: )

Ananas10 posted: »

So, maybe our kids will play that ?

• I hope you are right.

aw come on, BL3 probably is going to release in 2019, and after telltale done with Wolf S2 than they can go for Tales s2 (or Batman S3,idk) its Totally not a long wait, right? (probably in 2020-2021 )

• I’m calling it right now: Borderlands 3 will release either sept or oct 2019 around the time for the series’s 10th anniversary.

aw come on, BL3 probably is going to release in 2019, and after telltale done with Wolf S2 than they can go for Tales s2 (or Batman S3,idk) its Totally not a long wait, right? (probably in 2020-2021 )

• I'm not so sure they will be in Borderlands 3, unless they are npcs

• I don't believe telltale has any plans for another TFBL series which isn't a bad thing.

And with most to all the original staff that worked on TFBL gone, it most likely won't be able to capture what made S1 so fantastic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.