Resident Evil 3 Discussion

2»

Comments

• edited April 2020

I recently finished the inferno difficulty. You weren't kidding about the final boss. As I said, this boss in Nightmare made me feel like I was playing Dragon's Lair (NES version) but now this asshole in Inferno made me feel like I was playing Five Nights At Freddy's 20/20/20/20 mode. Luckly it didn't take me as long as the Nightmare difficulty, thanks to the rocket launcher but it was still full of bullshit. It's like Capcom was too lazy to playtest those hard modes. Worst part is: I was planning to get the trophy of beating Inferno with S rank but later I realized I only have to save 5 times.That totally ruined my run and only got one trophy.

At least I got a new wallpaper for my PS4 background from the model reward with a Jill and Carlos pose.

Poogers555 posted: »

Damn so now I feel really bad because for some reason I was thinking Nightmare was the hardest, what I was talking about being stuck on befo

• man is anyone else kinda severely let down by re3make or is it just me

• Everyone is, including myself. I played the original RE3 way before the remake got announced and I had high expectations for it. I admitted at the end of my RE3 remake playthrough that I was let down by it. It was so short, even for a blind run, due to the lack of puzzles (There are like 2 in total, excluding the optional ones), the cut areas (Clock Tower, Graveyard, the Park etc.), the underuse of Nemesis' roaming A.I. and the live decisions.

This game didn't feel like a full priced game. It felt more like a DLC/Expansion to Resident Evil 2 Remake. Capcom did not justify its 60 buck price and they are just going to use RE Resistance as an excuse, thinking everyone would fall for that bullshit.

It really wasn't better than RE2 remake and even RE7. Not to mention, there are some downgrades from the RE engine. There are no physical zombie limbs, there are a few frames drops in some places and when you aim with the shotgun or the grenade launcher to the top, the weapons themselves do not aim towards the crosshair (I pointed the out in my part 5). Also, there is a lack of costumes for both Jill and Carlos. Jill has only 2 outfits (Her STARS uniform and her classic RE3 outfit which is a pre-order exclusive, unfortunately) and Carlos has none (Just his classic hair which is also a pre-order exclusive).

I don't understand why Capcom didn't put much effort in it.

man is anyone else kinda severely let down by re3make or is it just me

• Its a bit underwhelming but its still a high quality game over-all. Main problem is simply how short it is without offering any real extra content. I wouldnt describe it as Re2 "DLC" but I feel people wouldn't be as harsh on this remake had it been 40 dollars.

man is anyone else kinda severely let down by re3make or is it just me

• I heard RE3 wasnt made by the same team that made RE2. I'm sure the guys who did RE2 will be doing RE4; definetly on the same quality level as RE2. I just hope Code:Veronica gets some love. Even if it's made by the RE3 team; I'd be happy

AronDracula posted: »

Everyone is, including myself. I played the original RE3 way before the remake got announced and I had high expectations for it. I admitted

• Nah, I heard RE8 is going to have the same team as RE7 and RE2. Rumors say REmake 4 will be made by the RE3 team but the whole team is going to be bigger this time.

I heard RE3 wasnt made by the same team that made RE2. I'm sure the guys who did RE2 will be doing RE4; definetly on the same quality level as RE2. I just hope Code:Veronica gets some love. Even if it's made by the RE3 team; I'd be happy

• Decent

Nah, I heard RE8 is going to have the same team as RE7 and RE2. Rumors say REmake 4 will be made by the RE3 team but the whole team is going to be bigger this time.

• I finally completed RE3, earning the Platinum trophy. Now I'm going to work on a special video that includes this, RE2 and RE7.

• edited April 2020

I just got this as a recommendation
    Julia Voth video of her at Wondercon.

She's Extremly Beautiful 💘😍

• And this is why I think she is the best Jill of all time. She is literally her own character in real life and that's why I was soo upset when Capcom didn't bother bringing her back for RE3 remake. I'm not saying I hate the new actress but I just don't see a good reason to not call her to reprise the role unless she had her own reasons.

I just got this as a recommendation Julia Voth video of her at Wondercon. She's Extremly Beautiful 💘😍

• Look at the bright side rumors of an Resident Evil reboot will hopefully feature Julia Voth

And this is why I think she is the best Jill of all time. She is literally her own character in real life and that's why I was soo upset whe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.