Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Day 180 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Nah, this time I appreciate it. Thankfully I'm on central time and so it's 11:15 for me right now, but I almost forgot today! I'll be back in 45 minutes or so to do day 181.

Day 180 of asking for MCSM S3 (I know you don't want people counting for you, but I hadn't seen one for today and thought I'd help out ) also this is almost to 200, whoa

• Day 181 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Huh. Apparently, on my new laptop that goes by central time, the posting times on here are on eastern time, but on my phone that goes by eastern time, the posting times on here go by central???

• Day 182 of asking for MCSM S3

• keep going bro

chronogeo posted: »

Day 182 of asking for MCSM S3

• Day 183 of asking for MCSM S3.

• edited August 2021

I really miss Story Mode, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we get a season 3. In the meantime, I've been writing and animating in Mine-Imator and I think I've nailed the Telltale animation style. I hope to write my own lil thing just after S2 E5 leaving with Petra.

EDIT: ask if you want to see my work or participate

• ask if you want to see my work or participate

WaveSmash posted: »

I really miss Story Mode, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we get a season 3. In the meantime, I've been writing and animating in Mine-Imator

• Day 184 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 184 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I'd love to see your work! If you want, feel free to share it!

WaveSmash posted: »

ask if you want to see my work or participate

• Wave#0929 on Discord

I'd love to see your work! If you want, feel free to share it!

• I would love to have whole Minecraft Story Mode. Up.

• Day 185 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 186 of asking for MCSM S3.

• TECHNICALLY GOING BY PACIFIC TIME I CAN STILL SAY DAY 187 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3 AND NOT BE LATE.

• Now back to central time. Day 188 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I sent you my Discord username if you want to see my animations n stuff. Do you not use Discord?

Now back to central time. Day 188 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 189 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 190 of asking for MCSM S3

• Is there gonna be anything special posted for day 200?

• Day 191 + 192 of asking for MCSM S3. I apologize for missing it, but I am currently homeless as of right now and it's kinda difficult to keep up with this. Sorry!

• Yes!

Is there gonna be anything special posted for day 200?

• First, cool

Second, WHAT!? Homeless?! I hope you're doing okay.

• Day 193 of asking for MCSM S3 (just wanting to help you out chronogeo)

• Whoa, I hope you're doing alright chrono! Hope you've got a friend to lean on or something.

Day 191 + 192 of asking for MCSM S3. I apologize for missing it, but I am currently homeless as of right now and it's kinda difficult to keep up with this. Sorry!

• Hey Chrono I don’t know what’s going on but I hope the best for you

Day 191 + 192 of asking for MCSM S3. I apologize for missing it, but I am currently homeless as of right now and it's kinda difficult to keep up with this. Sorry!

• No need to apologise, your own well being is far more important. I hope that everything turns out alright!

• Day 194 of asking for MCSM S3

• Day 193 + 194 of asking for MCSM S3. Yeah, sorry everyone! I'm living in my car rn, so my internet is kinda spotty I promise once I secure housing I'll be doing these frequently qgain.

• Day 195 + 196 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 197 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 198, 199, and 200 of asking for MCSM S3. I'll be back later with day 200's art!

• It's been a bit. I really hope your ok chrono

• It's technically day 217 of asking for MCSM S3 (I just wanna keep this thread alive till chrono gets back)

• Technically day 224 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Random thought, couldn’t Mojang partner up with say, Kevin Bruner’s company, Bruner House in order to make a hypothetical Minecraft S3?? Is that possible or is that like really unreasonable to think?

• Mojang could partner up with nearly anyone to make a Season 3, I think -- considering the license is now owned by them..

The question is, does Mojang even want to make anything related to MCSM? Unfortunately the answer still seems to be no, even for re-listing the old seasons...
    At least Netflix still has their interactive Season 1 port! (I should really try that out sometime soon -- never know when/if that collaboration contract might expire)

Kolton587 posted: »

Random thought, couldn’t Mojang partner up with say, Kevin Bruner’s company, Bruner House in order to make a hypothetical Minecraft S3?? Is that possible or is that like really unreasonable to think?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.