Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• chronogeo WE HOPE YOU COME BACK AND THAT YOUR OK. BUT EVERYONE, DO NOT STOP. TECHNICALLY DAY 283

• Guys in just went into idea.fandom.com and it says that Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 will be releasing but in an unknown date. So there is a big chance we will get a minecraft story mode season 3, we just don't know when...

• Technically day 284 of asking for MCSM S3

• Day 284 of asking for MCSM S3

• Yessir

Jesseisbest posted: »

Technically day 284 of asking for MCSM S3

• That website doesn't actually have any ties to Telltale or Mojang, so any info found on there may not be 100% accurate. Any real news for MCSM would pop up on the news page on the Telltale website or on minecraft's website.

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

Guys in just went into idea.fandom.com and it says that Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 will be releasing but in an unknown date. So there is a big chance we will get a minecraft story mode season 3, we just don't know when...

• At least theres a chance.

That website doesn't actually have any ties to Telltale or Mojang, so any info found on there may not be 100% accurate. Any real news for MCSM would pop up on the news page on the Telltale website or on minecraft's website.

• Day 285 of asking for MCSM3 (inspired by chronogeo)

• But most famous gamers played the game loved it. So most people would to have a season 3. It would go viral on youtube because of how famous people would play it.

I loved MCSM, but alot of people hated it...

• I totaly agree. I never met anyone who literary hate this game. Bigger problem is that people dont even know this game or when they complete it they are going forward play other games and dont expecting any continue season. But this game is for me like childhood. I Remember playing this game on my tablet and just first one episode of every season because i was young and i dont have money. And then i was wathing youtubers playing this game. Luckily for me after three years i finaly played every episode of every season (even DLCs, ). Sadly a lot of people dont have that opportunity as i haved. Well atleast there's a chance that something will happen.

But most famous gamers played the game loved it. So most people would to have a season 3. It would go viral on youtube because of how famous people would play it.

• Yea this game to me makes me tear up and cry because how much memories there were when I used to play. It's sad that people think there isn't gonna be a new season but I think if we get the whole community to go on the website and ask everyday for a season 3, we can pull it off. I just miss the game so much man.

I totaly agree. I never met anyone who literary hate this game. Bigger problem is that people dont even know this game or when they complete

• do yall think chronogeo is gonna come back?? We hope your ok chronogeo!

• I hope so, their thread is nice to check in on every once and a while, and seeing others who also have a love for this game is nice to know as well :)

do yall think chronogeo is gonna come back?? We hope your ok chronogeo!

• Technically day 286 of asking for MCSM S3

• dont say technically, say DAY 286 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3

Technically day 286 of asking for MCSM S3

• TECHNICALLY day 287 of asking for MCSM S3 :)

• Well we are saying technically because chronogeo was author of counting on this thread so while he is gone (hope he get back !) we are counting for him and we are saying technically. At least i understand it like this maybe jessthepotatoquenn451 have other story for this because he started to counting like this.

dont say technically, say DAY 286 OF ASKING FOR MCSM S3

• Yeah I'm only saying technically because cronogeo preferred if they only did the counting, so if they ever come back to this thread they can start again from wherever we left off (I didn't want them to come back and have to count thousands of days themself)

Well we are saying technically because chronogeo was author of counting on this thread so while he is gone (hope he get back !) we are count

• I guess ur right. But i hope we get a season 3. Season 1 ecspecially gives me memories and makes me tear up.

Well we are saying technically because chronogeo was author of counting on this thread so while he is gone (hope he get back !) we are count

• Keep going everyone do not stop!

• I totally agree. My bad!

Yeah I'm only saying technically because cronogeo preferred if they only did the counting, so if they ever come back to this thread they can

• TECHNICALLY day 288 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 289 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 290 of asking for MCSM S3

• Hopefully, Minecraft story mode could be a series on Netflix because season 1 came out on it. So maybe they do more seasons or chapters to make it like a movie series!

• Maybe? But do not forget that the Netflix isn't making games (im not 100% Sure) because they only take the game and list it on their platform so i think that they CAN release season 1 and 2 but i dont think they make season 3. For something like that we need to wait on new telltale when they wake Up and contact mojang. And if they do so, the creating of game can take ages to complete becuase you need to consider that every Choice have to change something its simply NOT that easy. But dont give Up! There is high chance that the new teltale revive the series sa they said it on Twitter: ,,we are new teltale and we will relist old IPs''. or something like that :). Until then we will be counting.

Good night and see you tomorow!

Hopefully, Minecraft story mode could be a series on Netflix because season 1 came out on it. So maybe they do more seasons or chapters to make it like a movie series!

• I 100% agree because in the end of mcsm 2, Jesse and Olivia were saying “probably one day we’ll meet up here again” and Jesse either goes on with Petra or stays in beacon town. So maybe not this year next year, or in the next 3 years we won’t be hearing anything until they are almost done making the game.

Maybe? But do not forget that the Netflix isn't making games (im not 100% Sure) because they only take the game and list it on their platfor

• edited December 2021

That will be a LOT of counting until then :)

I 100% agree because in the end of mcsm 2, Jesse and Olivia were saying “probably one day we’ll meet up here again” and Jesse either goes on

• But KEEP GOING MY FRIEND!

That will be a LOT of counting until then

• Technically day 291 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 291 of asking for MCSM S3

• Oh hello looks like we write it both on the same time :)

Technically day 291 of asking for MCSM S3

• lol

Oh hello looks like we write it both on the same time

• I still have season 1 and 2 on my playstation and im replaying sometimes and it makes me tear up because of how many memories I had playing the game :'(

• Same! I remember playing first episodes because i have no way to play the others. I Remember telling my parents that i want other episodes. So much memories this game gives me and still giving me! Even when i write this reply to you its memory for me and i hope even if I have wife and children i will be telling them stories how we were counting here and we succed :) (I hope so!)
    So thanks you telltale to make my childhood so good!

I still have season 1 and 2 on my playstation and im replaying sometimes and it makes me tear up because of how many memories I had playing the game

• edited December 2021

Same! I mean Im 14 and were still young but when I have a wife and kids, im going to tell them that minecraft had a story and how fun it was! by the way what platform do you play on?

Same! I remember playing first episodes because i have no way to play the others. I Remember telling my parents that i want other episodes.

• Tell your kids the great story of Telltale Games.

Same! I mean Im 14 and were still young but when I have a wife and kids, im going to tell them that minecraft had a story and how fun it was! by the way what platform do you play on?

• Oh hello! welcome to the cult!
    do you know who chronogeo is by the way

Tell your kids the great story of Telltale Games.

• Guys big hype! Something is clearly happening but IT doesnt look like something big but you know better than nothing. So lets get into it.

Im refferencing to the redditor u/BigBrotherLucasYT who on the reddit type this: by the way my words are in bracket ()

Quote: ,,For those who don't know, game awards 2021 was hosted around an hour ago, featuring a new Telltale series named "The Advance", which is a prequel to the TV show. The problem with other projects happening including a third season of Minecraft: Story Mode is that since Telltale went bankrupt in 2019, they may not have enough money to make two projects at a time, (which is unfortunatly true) like how Batman: Season Two came out during Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two's development, or how The Walking Dead: Season Four was made through 2019 following The Wolf Among Us 2's re-announcement at Game Awards 2019. So not only that Telltale might not have enough money to make multiple projects, but Mojang and Microsoft still own Minecraft: Story Mode, and Telltale would need time to have permission for a third season. (we were talking about this on thread) Minecraft: Story Mode Season Three happening is possible, but not to get announced soon'' end qoute

My thougts. After this information im more than 60% Sure that the season 3 WILL came out because sa we were talking about IT here that they CAN make season 3 since it is old IP. But we will wait wayyyy more than I thought because get the permission and everything + make the game. Its complicated. But its great to see that the people are talking about it more than before and we are getting somewhere finaly.

Good night everyone see you tomorow !

• Technically day 292 of asking for MCSM S3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.