Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Technically day 251+252 of asking for MCSM S3

• I never met with anyone who said that MCSM is bad. For me the bigger problem is that a lot of people dont even know what MCSM is (it don't have that big community and people who played that game aren't want MCSM S3. For them its just game).

I loved MCSM, but alot of people hated it...

• I would love for this thread to blow up and have dozens or hundreds of people chanting day so and so of asking for minecraft story mode

Share this thread with your friends and make it happen Minecraft fans

• I'd definitely like to see people give the game a second chance though, whether they know the game or not. Interesting to hear the hate is starting to die down a bit.

• Technically day 253 of asking for MCSM S3

• Well yes you're right. I want this too but like I said in my last post this game isn't like other. Lets say minecraft: there are milions of posibilities, maps mods and servers but MCSM is game for one run, no mods no maps no servers. And the episodes are too short :). So i think its imposible to bring back community. And people maybe dont have time to everyday write about game like this. But MCSM S3 is one of my dream. But as you see me, jess and maybe four more write here actively.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I would love for this thread to blow up and have dozens or hundreds of people chanting day so and so of asking for minecraft story mode Share this thread with your friends and make it happen Minecraft fans

• edited October 2021

Day 999 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Jesse is cute, I played MCSM a long time ago and my heart shattered when steven was being attacked by the zombies.. Im not 100% that happened. He disappeared or something?

Jesseisbest posted: »

Well yes you're right. I want this too but like I said in my last post this game isn't like other. Lets say minecraft: there are milions of

• Technically day 254 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 255 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 256 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 257 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 258 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 259 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 260 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 261 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 262 of asking for MCSM S3

• << batman or minecraf t>

• Technically day 263 of asking for MCSM S3

• Huh?

Com3n1 posted: »

<< batman or minecraf t>

• Are you asking for an opinion on which game is better or smth? Because if you are on an MCSM based thread the answers will be obvious.

Com3n1 posted: »

<< batman or minecraf t>

• Technically day 264 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 265 of asking for MCSM S3 :) hope y'all are having a good day

• Technically day 266 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 267 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 268+269 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 270 and 271 of asking for MCSM S3 (have a good day everyone :) )

• Technically day 272+273 of asking for MCSM S3 :)

• edited November 2021

So, I kind of had a random thought about this, but shouldn't we be asking for MCSM Seasons 1 and 2 to be relisted again? For a season 3 to technically be possible, the previous games should be resold and have better sales rates, and seeing how the new Telltale is planning to resell old IPs, MCSM could be an option. Idk I'm just making conversation. (I'm not entirely sure what the process is really like)

• Technically day 274 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 275+276 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 277 of asking for MCSM S3 (and happy Thanksgiving to y'all :) )

• Technically day 278+279 of asking for MCSM S3

• Yes i completely agree with this but there are some posible ways to get old MCSM seasons 1 and 2 so for me the more priority is to have season 3 than to relist old items but i personaly think that if they make MCSM S3 they have to relist old seasons becuase it wont make sense then.

So, I kind of had a random thought about this, but shouldn't we be asking for MCSM Seasons 1 and 2 to be relisted again? For a season 3 to t

• Technically day 280 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 281 of asking for MCSM S3. Also, idk if or when cronogeo will come back, but when we hit day 300 I'd like to post something special :) I hope crono is doing OK wherever they are.

• Happy counting day 281 :). He promised he get back and say whats happend or whatewer. You even talked to him personaly when I was reading old pages of this thread. I would be honored if i could talk to creator of this thread. Well he said that he is: ,,literary homeless''. I hope he is ok and i hope he get back soon.

Technically day 281 of asking for MCSM S3. Also, idk if or when cronogeo will come back, but when we hit day 300 I'd like to post something special I hope crono is doing OK wherever they are.

• Technically day 282 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 283 of asking for MCSM S3

• PLEASE DO NOT STOP, WE LOVE THAT HOW MUCH YOUR PASSIONATE YOU ARE ABOUT MINECRAFT STORY AND I AM AND THE WHOLE COMMUNITY IS AS WELL!!!!!! KEEP GOING MY FRIEND< DO NOT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chronogeo posted: »

Day 198, 199, and 200 of asking for MCSM S3. I'll be back later with day 200's art!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.