Happy 20th Anniversary, Wallace and Gromit!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    shref wrote: »
    it expires?? :( i hope they hurry and put it up for preorder!

Yeah, it does expire.:(
    I believe it was December 31 2009 it expires.
    Yep, dec. 31 http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11320&highlight=coupon+expire
  • edited November 2009
    Very cool news! I just downloaded 'Muzzled' today and I am loving it so far. :D That Google page was also very awsome. Here's hoping for more grand adventures for Wallace & Gromit to come.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks to getting episode 1 free from Pirates Day and episode 2 free from my Tales pre-order, I now have 3/4 episodes without spending a penny. This makes me VERY happy!! :D Kudos to you Telltale!

Now if I could only work out how to get this 50% off coupon from treasure hunting, id be able to complete the set at a reduced price...
  • edited November 2009
    Seems that when I try and download the free episode of Wallace and Grommit, it stops at 65%, or 307 out of 466 megabyte. I've tried several times already, and it stops at the exactly the same point every time.
  • edited November 2009
    There was another member having that problem. How odd; I'd say it's on Telltale's end, but I had no issues with the download.
  • edited November 2009
    Do I have to preorder the WG disc to be sure to get it? I was hoping to get it and the MI5 disc at the same time, since Telltale's shipping rates to Norway kinda suck.
  • edited November 2009
    Skjaeve wrote: »
    Do I have to preorder the WG disc to be sure to get it? I was hoping to get it and the MI5 disc at the same time, since Telltale's shipping rates to Norway kinda suck.

No, they will offer the disc as long as they exist.
  • edited November 2009
    Skjaeve wrote: »
    Pale Man wrote: »
    No, they will offer the disc as long as they exist.

Yeah. the sam and max season 1 dvd is still out so I'm pretty sure the wallace and gromit disc will stay out too.
  • edited November 2009
    Yeah, my plan is to wait for the MI disc to b released before I order my Wallace & Gromit disc. Shipping to Australia isn't cheap and I can wait. I'm also hoping they will put some cool MI merch in the store by then so I can order that at the same time too :D
  • edited November 2009
    I usually get my Telltale merchandise when I get my DVD, but money is tight during the holidays. So, rather than dip into my savings, I'm going to wait for the Monkey Island disc to come out. Around then I'll probably get the Wallace and Gromit disc, the Monkey Island disc, the Monkey Island print, and maybe those buttons.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.