Do post something on this thread or I'll come round your house and stamp on your toys

edited April 2011 in Forum Games
Hi, In this thread you write down an ordinary event, and the person who posts next describes how it will lead to your painful death

I.E

Sponge: I will go shopping tomorrow

Carrot: Unfortunately someone will push a shelf down onto you and strangle you with a paper bag, then an elephant will randomly fall from the sky and spontaneously combust on your head.

I will read a book
etc.

I'll start

I am going to do a spot of gardening

Comments

• edited November 2009
    The venus fly traps are secretly skynet, and destroy you and the human race.

I'm going to conquer Europe!
  • edited November 2009
    Unfortionatly England was too powerful and they killed you.
    I am going to blink.
  • edited November 2009
    Unfortunately, you are an AI. You have no eyes and you must blink. Pretty troublesome, eh?

I do a google search for one of my favorite artists.
  • edited November 2009
    You cause the computer to crash, which causes all other computers in the world to turn against they're users. You die in 1 of the explosions

I play cats cradle
  • edited November 2009
    it turns into a REAL cat, in this case a LION, and it scraches your face off. with no face, no breathing. you die.

i will eat toast.
  • edited November 2009
    something
  • edited November 2009
    Rabble Rable Somthing else
  • edited November 2009
    You die of failure.

I will call my friend.
  • edited November 2009
    A freak bolt of lightning hits your house, and electrocutes you through the phone.

I am about to eat a delicious plate of spaghetti.
  • edited November 2009
    The spaghetti gets possesed by a demon, and slowly starts to slide up your nostrils, and start constricting your brain.

I'm going to Play Loom.
  • edited November 2009
    Unfortunately you play with the high-quality-music setting. The awesome tunes are too much for your brain to handle, so of course your head explodes.

I'm going to read Harry Potter.
  • edited November 2009
    You mysteriously drop dead of death right as Voldemore Avada Kadavras one of the characters.

I'm going to work on my NaNoWriMo novel.
  • edited November 2009
    You get into a groove, forgetting to eat, drink or sleep, and then your bladder asplodes.

I go for a walk in the park.
  • edited November 2009
    Suddenly it gets nighttime, so every robber in the park comes from his hidden underground cave. Go figure.

I'm in the office doing nothing.
  • edited November 2009
    A cardboard box suddenly appears behind you, and Solid Snake jumps out and snaps your neck. Wow you're unobservant ...

I'm lying on my bed listening to music.
  • edited November 2009
    Your player of choice suddenly switches to a face melting heavy metal solo. Its melting your face. Aww :(

I'm going to the bathroom.
  • edited November 2009
    (Woah, what an awesome way to go! Painful, but awesome.)

Sadako jumps out of the toilet and pulls you down to Hell. You really shouldn't have watched that tape ...

Oops, forgot to say what I'm doing :o

Um ... I'm hanging out at the bookstore.
  • edited November 2009
    You sit down to read and awesome book and when you turn the page, you get a paper cut and start to bleed out, and as you start to loose consciousness, and slip away, you see that Stephanie Meyer has written a new twilight book.
  • edited November 2009
    Icedhope forgot to breath. He dies.

I am solving a peaceful and friendly crossword puzzle.
  • edited November 2009
    The crossword puzzle was a test for a government code and you broke it.Now the government kill you and because your aren't a disabled little boy there is no Bruce Willis to protect you.

I am taking a nap
  • edited November 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    You sit down to read and awesome book and when you turn the page, you get a paper cut and start to bleed out, and as you start to loose consciousness, and slip away, you see that Stephanie Meyer has written a new twilight book.

Considering I'd rather die than read one of her books, sounds like a fair death :p (Just kidding! Just kidding!)
    Majus wrote: »
    Icedhope forgot to breath. He dies.

I am solving a peaceful and friendly crossword puzzle.

There is a very difficult word that you can't figure out. You try to look it up in a dictionary, call a friend for help and even search through the entire internet without finding the answer. You become so frustrated you bang your head against the wall so hard that the chandelier falls from the ceiling and crushes you. Turns out the crossword had a typo.

I am playing with my cousin's cute, little, baby daughter.
  • edited November 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Considering I'd rather die than read one of her books, sounds like a fair death :p (Just kidding! Just kidding!)

I would rather die a million times than read twilight. I would rather die a million times than just touch one!

You accidentally kill her somehow, and your cousin comes to kill you.

I will put on my slippers.
  • edited November 2009
    As you're walking along the waxed, marble floors of your palatial estate, your slippers slip out from underneath you and your brains spill across the Carrara.

I am eating a Mont Blanc with my tea.
  • edited November 2009
    The tea had a shark in it and it devourord your face.
    I'm going to watch Spongebob.
  • edited November 2009
    The slow frying of your brain causes it to implode.

I'm going to go fend off a zombie horde. (What? That's an everyday thing? Isn't it?)
  • edited November 2009
    Tpravetz wrote: »
    The slow frying of your brain causes it to implode.

I'm going to go fend off a zombie horde. (What? That's an everyday thing? Isn't it?)

You come out perfectly unharmed.

I am going to sit.
  • edited November 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    You come out perfectly unharmed.

I am going to sit.

Somebody pulls your chair out from under you, causing you to fall hard on your back. The vibrations from the fall shake the ground so the chandelier above you falls, slicing you open. As the blood flows from your wound, the lamp oil from the light mixes with your blood and ignites. And you have a heart attack.

I'm going to skip my turn.
  • edited December 2009
    It's physicaly impossible to do that. but you said that you would. but it's Physicaly impossible. but you said you would! but it's physicaly impossible! You get so confused, that your head explodes. Man, Major headache!!!

i will watch pokemon. (like i do 25/8...)
  • edited December 2009
    strobro wrote: »
    It's physicaly impossible to do that. but you said that you would. but it's Physicaly impossible. but you said you would! but it's physicaly impossible! You get so confused, that your head explodes. Man, Major headache!!!

i will watch pokemon. (like i do 25/8...)

Dilaga Palkia and Arceus all combine forces and jumpout of the tv and use Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, and Judgement all on you. You of course die instantly.

I will kill myself before anyone gets to me.
  • edited December 2009
    TOO LATE!!! that blast of the legendary dragons and their creator's attack hit you too!

i will enter the stargate.
  • edited December 2009
    You jump into space, with obviously no oxygen, so you die.

I write a letter.
  • edited December 2009
    your pen asploded. not that kind with ink everywhere, the kind with fire everywhere.
  • edited June 2010
    You stab yourself with your pencil

I eat a plain piece of in date bread in my padded cell with no form of communication
  • edited June 2010
    You forget to spit the pits out of the dates in the bread. You choke on them and die.

I am trying to get my stupid VMWare to work!
  • edited June 2010
    it breaks.

It drink cocacola
  • edited July 2010
    That bottle is from the early days of coke. You get arrested, and beaten to death by prison inmates.

I'm going to go play Peggle.
  • edited July 2010
    Stomp on my toys all you want but these are the only toys I own and I do not allow people to wear shoes in my house.

jacks350.jpg
    lego%20bricks.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Stomp on my toys all you want but these are the only toys I own and I do not allow people to wear shoes in my house.

Even though that was funny, please stay on topic.
  • edited July 2010
    That bottle is from the early days of coke. You get arrested, and beaten to death by prison inmates.

I'm going to go play Peggle.

While playing you didnt realize the toxic gasses in your house and you due

I am posting on telltale games forums.
  • edited July 2010
    Your post happens to be a self destruct message. And it's set to "Atomic Bomb" mode. All fallout shelters are guared by ravenous raccoons as well.

I am realizing how worthless AIM is for the second time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.