The Banned Game

I hope this isn't offensive.

I was a part of another community once before, and a popular forum game was the Banning Game. It was rather fun.

What you do:

For example, since I posted this, the first person to comment will say "TheNuclearReactor should be banned because..." and put a random, silly reason. Basically, 'the person above me should be banned because...'

Hope not to offend. Delete this thread if it is. I just saw all these forum games going on, and thought I might want to try starting one.

To start...

The nonexistant person above me should be banned because they obviously don't exist.

BANNED~

Comments

• edited December 2009
    TheNuclearReactor should be banned for posting this thread in the wrong forum. (Just playing the game, but it is posted in the wrong forum)
  • edited December 2009
    Shwoo should be banned for enjoying warm weather while I am freezing cold.
  • edited December 2009
    One-Eyed Kijin should be banned for enjoying nice cool days while I'm sweating, keeping the fan on full blast, and wishing for air conditioning.
  • edited December 2009
    Shwoo should be banned because I can't pronounce his username in the same way twice.
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned because he is right, you can't. Prounounce it twice the same way.
  • edited December 2009
    IcedHope and SilverWolfPet should both be banned because they cannot pronounce "Shwoo" twice really fast.
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned for getting my gender wrong, and Icedhope and Snicklin should be banned for not correcting him.

You all should be able to read my mind.
  • edited December 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Silverwolfpet should be banned for getting my gender wrong, and Icedhope and Snicklin should be banned for not correcting him.

You all should be able to read my mind.

Swoo should be banned because, she expects me to read peoples minds.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned because he doesn't do what Mrs. Shwoo expects him to do.
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned because he assumes that Shwoo is a Mrs., while she might actually be a Ms.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned because he doesn't do what Mrs. Shwoo expects him to do.

Silverwolfpet should be banned because he is ummm...Because he doesn't...He should just be banned.

Haggis should be banned because he corrected Silverwolfpet
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned because he didn't give a reason why I should be banned.
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis wrote: »
    Icedhope should be banned because he didn't give a reason why I should be banned.

Haggis should be banned because he failed to see my edit.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned for editing after I posted a reply.
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis should be banned because he doesn't know if Schwoo can actually-- wait, why are we talking about Schwoo so much?! Haggis should be banned because he wrote that "pirates didn't wash" in his blog column. I DO wash! Monthly! After each MI tribute! ..even if I didn't release the last two, YET.

Icedhope should be banned due to lack of creativity! Ha!
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned, because he thinks I have no creativity
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned because he misread... lack of creativity does not equal no creativity.

Also, SilverWolfPet should be banned for misreading. I didn't say that pirates don't wash, just that they don't wash very often. ;)
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis should be banned because I know what he said, but he doesn't recognise the process of "amplificating facts for leaving the audience in awe" aka "to lie"!

Icedhope should be banned because he had an accidental creativity burst when he misread my post and wrote something different than I wrote. :p
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned for confusing me with his propaganda.
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis should be banned for being confused by my propaganda.
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned for being a silver wolf's pet. (Everyone knows white wolves are the coolest.)
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P should be banned for stepping on my tail, again, with her witty remarks. (I think it would be so cool to actually challenge you to insult swordfighting!)
  • edited December 2009
    Silverwolfpet should be banned for not knowing there are actually two insult sword-fighting threads. (Dude, where you been?)
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Silverwolfpet should be banned for not knowing there are actually two insult sword-fighting threads. (Dude, where you been?)

Lena_P should be banned for losing to me at insult sword fighting many times.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned for his incredibly faulty memory. :p
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P should be banned for fighting like a cow.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned like a dairy farmer.
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis wrote: »
    Icedhope should be banned like a dairy farmer.

Haggis should get banned for still not having penguins outside his window.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned for rubbing in that there aren't any penguins here.
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis should be banned for constantly revisiting this thread to post snide remarks directed at those who wish to ban him.
  • edited December 2009
    seanparkerfilms should be banned for finding out Haggis's true motive.
  • edited December 2009
    seanparkerfilms and Icedhope should be banned for conspiring against me.
  • edited December 2009
    Haggis should be banned because WInslow commands it
  • edited December 2009
    Andorxor should be banned for daring to speak for Winslow.
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Andorxor should be banned for daring to speak for Winslow.

Lena_P should be banned for not letting winslow speak! :winslow:
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P should be banned for being too awesome for this forum! (Ha! Insult AND compliment at the same time, beat that!)

Icedhope should be banned for daring to use He-who-shall-not-be-named-out-of-respect's smiley!
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P should be banned for being too awesome for this forum! (Ha! Insult AND compliment at the same time, beat that!)

Icedhope should be banned for daring to use He-who-shall-not-be-named-out-of-respect's smiley!

Silverwolfpet should be banned for wanting a loom episodic adventurer.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope should be banned for having a clever rhyme in his sig.
  • edited December 2009
    Ray-The-Sun should be banned for having parentheses in his(her, maybe? XD) title
  • edited December 2009
    Maxilyah should be banned for eating purple people.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.