The Banned Game

Comments

• edited December 2009
    haydenwce27 should be banned for being right. (What a terrifying creature!)
  • edited December 2009
    Tpravetz should be banned for being WRONG!
  • edited December 2009
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for saying that Tpravetz was "WRONG!" when he was in fact right, therefor making LowMoralFiber wrong. So, if LowMoralFiber thinks that being wrong is a good enough reason to be banned, then he himself should be banned.
  • edited December 2009
    hatdenwce27 should be baned for saying LowMoralFiber 3 times
  • edited December 2009
    Sailorcuteness should be banned for saying "3 times" when she could've said "thrice". She used an unnecessary extra syllable and should be punished. The use of unnecessary syllables is a massive problem in modern society.
  • edited December 2009
    haydenwce27 should be banned for stirring up the whole gender confusion controversy again.
  • jmmjmm
    edited December 2009
    Haggis should be banned for using the words gender, confusion and controversy in the same line
  • edited December 2009
    I sincerely apologize for the mixing up of anybody's gender. It's just a little hard to tell from avatars :).

Anyway, jmm should be banned for missing a full stop (or period). The lack of full stops is a massive problem in modern society, along with unnecessary syllables.
  • edited December 2009
    haydenwce27 should be banned for not loving Baby! (He's the baby, gotta love him!)
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P should be banned for suggesting I love such a foul, disgusting BEAST!
  • edited December 2009
    haydenwce27 should be banned for being right. AGAIN!
  • edited December 2009
    Tpravetz should be banned because his flashfilm series is "not famous yet".
  • edited December 2009
    haydenwce should be banned for quoting me in a malicious way.
  • edited December 2009
    Tpravetz should be banned for being unimaginative in his bans.
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P should be banned for still being under 900 posts.
  • edited December 2009
    Tpravetz should be banned for not listening to my audition reel the instant I posted it!

(But in all seriousness, take your time!)
  • jmmjmm
    edited December 2009
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for granting Tpravetz time<STOP>
    We need that IWWHI movie now!
  • edited December 2009
    jmm should be banned for trying to rush art!

(Though being absolutely right!)
  • edited December 2009
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for contradicting himself.
  • edited December 2009
    Banning is a sin. Unless you're a sinner...
    Maxilyah should be banned for sinning... unless she (<--right?) is a sinner.
  • edited December 2009
    BadStrong should be banned for being a hypocrite. He(?) said I should be banned for wanting someone else to be banned, which is hypocritical, to say the least, since he(?) is banning me for banning. Does that make sense? No? Get over it.
  • edited December 2009
    Maxilyah should be banned for such a convoluted ban!
  • edited December 2009
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for having their name in their signature.
  • edited December 2009
    Tpravetz should be banned for not crediting everyone who worked on "I Wonder What Happens" in his signature.
  • edited December 2009
    Maxilyah should be banned for asking too much.
  • edited January 2010
    haydenwce27 should be banned for being in Australia where it is warm and not cold.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    zombiemaniac should be banned for not being in Australia
  • edited January 2010
    jmm should be banned for having having a username with one letter, followed by two of the same, and with his number of posts... ("j" and "mm" and "9" and "66")
  • edited January 2010
    Tpravetz wrote: »
    jmm should be banned for having having a username with one letter, followed by two of the same, and with his number of posts... ("j" and "mm" and "9" and "66")

TPravetz should be banned for for breaking the 6.
  • edited January 2010
    Icedhope should be banned for assuming Tpravetz broke the 6. He may have broken two 9's...
  • edited January 2010
    haydenwce27 should be banned for not explaining what happened to haydenwce 1 through 26.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for forgetting the original haydenwce
  • edited January 2010
    jmm should be banned because I suspect him to be behind the disappearance of the original haydenwce.
  • edited January 2010
    Haggis should be banned for making an accusation without the hard evidence to back it up.
  • edited January 2010
    lena_p should be banned for being boring and stormy
  • edited January 2010
    Lena P should be banned for assuming Haggis does not have said evidence. He could be biding his time, waiting for the climactic moment to produce it, thus wrapping up this thread with a cathartic denouement.

I know, I should be banned for saying "cathartic denouement." I'm pretty sure the forum guidelines label it offensive.
  • edited January 2010
    Lena P should be banned for trying to act like a lawyer.
  • edited January 2010
    Jucius Maximus and Captain Mickey should be banned for teaming up on Lena_P.
  • edited January 2010
    Jucius Maximus and captain mickey should be banned for not banning the person above them.

*edit*
    Haggis should be banned for posting whilst i was typing.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    homsarthesong, Jucius Maximus and Captain Mickey should be banned for ganging up

*edit*
    I was too slow, but the banning reason stands
Sign in to comment in this discussion.