The Banned Game

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Friar should be banned for editing.
  • edited January 2010
    Captain Mickey should be banned for not including jmm in the accusation of editing.
  • edited January 2010
    Jucius Maximus should be banned for having a username that makes me crave delicious peaches.
  • edited January 2010
    Lena_P should be banned for mislabeling peaches as "delicious."
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    Tpravetz should be banned for not being specific on which organs and limbs he is made of.
  • edited January 2010
    Jmm should be banned for not leaving me enough substance to ban him on.
  • edited January 2010
    Friar should be banned for not digging into jmms past to find a reason to ban them.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    Tpravetz should be banned for asking Friar to do the dirty work and not digging up my skeletons himself.
  • edited January 2010
    Jmm should be banned for having skeletons to begin with.
  • edited January 2010
    Captain Mickey should be banned before he decides to seize power and become EPIC MICKEY!
  • edited January 2010
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for not getting my gender right.
  • edited January 2010
    Captain Mickey should be banned for not making a more gender-specific avatar. I see a ponytail and an earring, but a Mighty Pirate Enthusiast would sport those regardless of sex.
  • edited January 2010
    If Jucius Maximus thinks that Captain Mickey should be banned for "not making a more gender-specific avatar", then Jucius Maximus should be banned for lacking an avatar entirely thus making it impossible for anybody to know what his/her gender is.

Edit: Just for future reference, I am male.
  • edited January 2010
    haydenwce27 should be banned for being male when I've been assuming he's female all this time. (I thought your username was "haydenwench" originally.)
  • edited January 2010
    Lena_P should be banned for assuming that I was a female. I'm feeling some stormy emotions towards her right now.
  • edited January 2010
    haydenwce27 should be banned for drinking salty plum soda
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    homsarthesong should be banned because Homsar is AAAaaaaAAAaaaa a song from the '60s
  • edited January 2010
    jmm should be banned for using capital letters in the middle of their words.

(Do not ban me for not being creative Lena_P! They just don't give me much to work with! And, I know, now "Tpravetz should be banned for not looking for enough to work with.")
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    Tpravetz wrote: »
    jmm should be banned for using capital letters in the middle of their words.
    Actually, that's the way Homsar talks (Some samples:
    -AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaa, I'm a song from the 60's
    -AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaa, Hi, Wonder Mike! I'm Homsar! The captain of the gravy train!)

Tpravetz wrote: »
    (Do not ban me for not being creative Lena_P! They just don't give me much to work with! And, I know, now "Tpravetz should be banned for not looking for enough to work with.")
    I could go with "Tpravetz should be banned for not looking enough", but that's too easy.

Tpravetz should be banned because he spends too much time in this forum instead of building shrines for Homsar.
  • edited January 2010
    jmm should be banned for not realizing I build shrines for only four people; Nor Treblig, Adel, Majus, and Suro. (Sorry Mihai, you're just not "shrine ready" yet.)
  • edited January 2010
    Tpartez should be banned for not giving Mihai a shrine yet.
  • edited January 2010
    Captain Mickey should be banned because she still owes me two barrels of banang.

@Tpravetz: How dare you say that Mihai is not "shrine ready"! You should be double-banned!
  • edited January 2010
    Captain Mickey should be banned for spelling Tpravetz wrong and having no forum signature.

Maxilyah should be banned for double-banning a single person rather than spreading the double-ban across two separate people (as I have done).
  • edited January 2010
    haydenwce27 should be banned for banning Lena_P and Captain Mickey before I could.

Aw, what the hell. Captain Mickey and Lena_P should be banned for giving out shrines to easily.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    Ok, while we're at it Tpravetz, Captain Mickey, haydenwce27 and Lena_P should be banned because I feel like I could.... like I could {strange noises}... like I could {raises arm} Take on the world!

DotT-PurpleTentacle-550x.jpg
  • edited January 2010
    jmm should be banned for drinking toxic waste and having the audacity to unleash a QUADRUPLE BAN!

I need to get to my Chron-O-John so that above post never happens!
  • edited January 2010
    LowMoralFiber should be banned for えいご を はなします。

Yes, I like switching to にほんご。 Keeps you on your toes...
  • edited January 2010
    Tpravetz should be banned for talking Japanese.
  • edited January 2010
    Captain Mickey should be banned for saying Japane-*gasp*
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    zombiemaniac should be banned for gasping.
  • edited January 2010
    jmm should be banned for having a screen name consisting of..... uhhhhh 1.....2.....3. 3 letters
  • edited January 2010
    SamAndMaxFan188 should be banned for having so little posts considering his/her join date. I mean, c'mon. Where've you been?
  • edited January 2010
    haydenwce27 should be banned because he's wanted. We don't want any renegades here, you hear me?!
  • edited January 2010
    Haggis should be banned for making his contact information so accessible. Don't you know the internet is full of crazy people who are ready to stalk you for fun and profit?!

And Tpravetz and jmm get extra bans for confusing me with Maxilyah for some unfathomable reason, and T-man keeps referring to someone named Adel who I don't even know who that is.
  • edited January 2010
    Lena_P should be banned for not understanding that being stalked by crazy people is the best thing in the world!
  • edited January 2010
    Lena_P should be banned for frightening Haggis with unsubstantiated paranoia...
    T-man keeps referring to someone named Adel who I don't even know who that is.
    ...and using poor grammar.
  • edited January 2010
    Haggis should be also be banned for banning the person who just banned him, bannit!
  • edited January 2010
    Jucius Maximus should be banned for constantly banning me out of turn. *sniff* Geez, man, what did I ever do to you? :(
  • edited January 2010
    Lena_P should be banned for not knowing that Adel is sometimes called, by ignorant people, SilverWolfPet or Adrei.
  • edited January 2010
    Tpravetz should be banned for shameless self promotion.

And sorry Lena, I'm just a slow banner
Sign in to comment in this discussion.